• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Ghost Recon - It Takes Teamwork and Sacrifices

    Ghost Recon - It Takes Teamwork and Sacrifices


    It Takes Teamwork and Sacrifices

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I’d love to see something like this in the game

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Operations in Bolivia��

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    In your AO ��

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Got into a bit of trouble today..

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Espiritu Santo '19

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Guardian Angel Mission Glitch

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Greetings.

    I am to the point that I need to protect Cromwell as she hacks the program at the Skell Foundation Campus on Lake Kathryn, but after I talk to her, she turns towards the computer and stands still for a few seconds, then get the mission failure screen saying she is dead. I had already cleared out the enemy forces, and none had yet arrived. No shots were fired. She just stands there, not even going down. This has happened several times for me. Has it happened for anyone else, and does anyone know a solution?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/KommandCBZhi
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in joining our merry band of prior military MilSim Wildlands players, hmu! You do not have to be active or prior military to join and we are rather lax in terms of maintaining “character”

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Basically the title. A few friends and I from time to time like to hop into Wildlands for some MilSim tomfuckery and we would love to add to our roster.

    Again, you don't need to be active or prior military to join!

    submitted by /u/filthydank_2099
    [link] [comments]

    really liking the crossover on Breakpoint.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Suggestion: Ghost Experience for Wildlands?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    It´s actually a simple suggestion, add ghost experience to Wildlands main campaign. Ghost mode will forever be permadeath. But it sure would be nice to play with these things optional in the campaign. Also, PLEASE make bodies stay.

    submitted by /u/ESKEHL
    [link] [comments]

    I am considering buying Breakpoint and am a massive fan of Wildlands, I have seen many reviews online from launch of Breakpoint that say the game is terrible, but they are old reviews. Has the game improved? or is it still full of micro-transactions and bugs?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    It would be great if you could help me out

    submitted by /u/Arkhen13
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy's taking to many bullets to kill.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I have recently purchased ghost recon breakpoint and so far I'm enjoying it. But the main issue I have came across is enemy's time to kill is far to slow unless you get headshots. This massively breaks immersion for me and I was wondering if there is an option to make it more realistic, even if my health health goes down as well.

    submitted by /u/tam_b420
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the highest damage ARS in the game?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I don't mean like dps I mean damage once maxed as the highest I found was the MK17 Shorty. Breakpoint btw.

    submitted by /u/GolDebloons
    [link] [comments]

    Ubi pls, improve the ghillie, I do not propose this particular design, I propose that they give us more content, ghillie hoods, alternative ghillie designs and option to change the color of the ghillie, I even propose to help you in this.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Situational Awareness

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint: How to Save Paula Madera Walkthrough Part 9

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    what do you think

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    more civilians on streets please (like wildlands).

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Im_a_spastic
    [link] [comments]

    Next step needed fixing - The AI

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    I actually now somewhat enjoy Breakpoint. Of course it is still not Wildlands, but it is close enough for me to get some enjoyment out of. And with immersive mode it basically undo the bad design desicion of the devs to make Ghost Recon into a looter-shooter/tactical shooter hybrid.

    Problems spotted with the AI

    So the AI. First, I must admit I have not played through the game. I have reached 1/3. And seriously, in the beginning of Breakpoint - the enemies and NPCs in general seems to be uneven at best, and dumb as f__k at worst.

    • I basically ran around, not crouching 30m infront from a couple of sentinel riflemen and they simply did not see me, and I played on the highest difficulty setting.

    • I have seen both sentinel corp soldies and wolves patrolling in circles in a small area. In the intro, you could see soldiers making sweeps through the swamps when going for crashsite 3. This is not the case once the story opens up a bit.

    • Instead of soldiers going after you, looking for you, you have and endless spawning in of enemies along you path.

    • I've been sniping people in a way that their comrades just metres away should notice and they don`t until I dropped one or two more of their buddies.

    • I have seen countless times where sentinel corp vehichles just drive past checkpoints with dead soldiers that I have just cleared out.

    • I have tried to break mission design, by taking the scientist I rescued in Cape North through water and then the jungle to her destination instead of taking the chopper that is placed next to her, it turns out she can`t swim. But she can teleport across water. She was also was immune to fall-damage.

    To be fair, I have seen some really difficult enemy behavior on Cape North, and in other settings. Especially once you go indoors. Trying to clear out the seed vault head on was really difficult. Taking the hilltop in Cape North was a pain because of actually quite good AI. So perhaps a bit uneven AI? But still bad AI raises some concern, because some things like friendly AI swimming and tumbling down slopes is needed for the game to be "immersive", especially with AI teammates being implemented.

    Some feedback on future updates

    On a more general note regarding the setting where you are the hunted one (these are some suggestions:

    • Fix so the AI is more aware of it's surroundings. They can be brutal once they now you are there. But it is sometime obvious that they are really REALLY bad in detecting you.

    • Asreal drones are super easy to hide from. I seriously think, make these drones less frequent but only escapable by going indoors. Hiding in terrain shouldn´t do it if we assume that these are high tier equipment on these drones. They should be able to spot you by optics. Hiding in foilage should be required however to avoid chopper detection.

    • Make wolves patrol do random patrols in your direction, perhaps 6-8 soldiers walking through the terrain in width with 5-10m spacing. This instead of having dozens and dozens of enemies encamped in your direction travel. Still there should be enemies encamped in the terrain that are being vigilent, but have more enemies that reacts more to your behavior. Right now they seem to just be spawning in and being static in you travel direction, and it is not very entertaining.

    • By being discovered when attacking soldiers should mean reinforcement being called for. This could replace the pointless spawning in of bad-guys in your path. Perhaps the point I made above about wolves sweeping an area should be a response to an attack being noticed.

    submitted by /u/ESKEHL
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in Euclid hall

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Hi guys I'm actually stuck in the euclid hall and it's very frustrating, it's even more because I killed every single enemy in the area so do you guys know a trick, I'm stuck in the south west water portion, it's like a sharp kid tooth, I tried getting out of it by running and leaning on every wall to see if I can climb it but I can't do anything. My most viable option but also very upsetting will be to go to the save point at wall mountain but it will be so frustrating becaus I will have to restart killing every one.

    submitted by /u/microcells
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to play with my friend usimg the friend pass, but he couldn't find the demo version of the game in the PS store, help please

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment