• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Ghost Recon - The animation saved their heads

    Ghost Recon - The animation saved their heads


    The animation saved their heads

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    What Fucking part of the world are we on that there's a full moon EVERY NIGHT

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Just missing the AN/PEQ2 and some North Koreans (GR2/GRB)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion about Breakpoint

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I genuinely don't understand why so many people on this subreddit hate this game. I just bought Breakpoint a couple days ago after finishing Wildlands, and although it's not a perfect game, I still feel that's it's not bad. I keep seeing comments about how Ubisoft should rework this and rework that, but I feel that the "immersive mode" brought back a lot of the features that made Wildlands such a fun game.

    I know that Breakpoint had a terrible start because of the Division style loot and shoot mechanics, and the monetization of pretty much everything, but that's all been fixed in the new immersive mode.

    As far as bugs and issues are concerned, I've faced those too, and I feel like the community should be focusing on those instead of harping on how Breakpoint doesn't have AI teammates or some cosmetic item or some other arbitrary feature that was barely going to get used anyway.

    And as far as complaints about the amount of drones in this game, I personally feel that it's quite balanced, and adds a level of immersion to my gameplay because I feel that I always have to be wary of being spotted, which fits quite nicely with the story.

    I think a lot of us are forgetting what made Wildlands so fun. It was the user's choice in how they wanted to play the game. It forced the player to think and plan about how they want to complete their objective, and when their plan sometimes goes to shit, they have to improvise, adapt, and overcome. These challenges are what makes Ghost Recon games so fun. I feel that Breakpoint still has those features that I loved from Wildlands.

    I'd love to see y'alls opinions about this.

    submitted by /u/CaptAmerica18
    [link] [comments]

    The turning point of Tom Clancy's legacy ruin by the damn Pepper mint twins

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    New details getting slipped in

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Been noticing more under the radar improvements slipping into the game. Played yesterday...theres clearly been a push to add more variety to NPC and enemy random encounters in the wild. more outfit and animation variety on the bad guys. Came upon a camp where bad guys were making a fire and eating. Also one where an enemy with an ipad was taking stock of a damaged truck. Lots of little things like that.

    Also i had a dude climb a ladder after me and tossed what i think was a flash bang. Did that happen before?

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    This company is evil. Ubisoft Owns Your Soul - Terms of Service Update

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    WOULD YOU ENJOY A FLAMETHROWER CLASS?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Proficiency in pyrotechnics and other arsonal lethalities.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ArcaneFalconX007
    [link] [comments]

    So Beautiful But So Dangerous At The Same Time

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Breakpoint possible fix?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    So after seeing the results we've got in the several months ater release... I think Breakpoint still has a chance to be a good game, just not in the hands UbiParis. Anyone else thinking that UbiParis should give the game to a professional-competent Ubisoft branch? Just imagine the posibilities of this was in the hands of real Devs and professionals! It is as easy as the investors deciding to disband UbiParis and give the game and franchise to any other branch

    submitted by /u/DrKchetes
    [link] [comments]

    Titan island raid help

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Hi I play on ps4 and I was wondering if anybody would anybody be willing to help me with the raid I have done it once before and tried a few more times but no one I play with has a mic to talk to me through if you could help respond to this post and my PSN is PugKraken.

    submitted by /u/PUG127
    [link] [comments]

    Is VHSD2 being glitched in PvP now or something?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Im seeing alot of people use it lately and getting fast headshots from ridiculous distances. Is something up with it now?

    submitted by /u/Everardo_G
    [link] [comments]

    Apprently just bought the year 2 pack that all I wanted to do was look at what you get.. I didnt want to purchase it. So why the fuck did my buttons swap round??? I spammed circle to get back to the game.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    "Callsign Foxhound , you have execute authority for Operation Blacksun."

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Possible audio patch?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Just got GR:Breakpoint and I'm enjoying the game for now, i am just 5ish hour in with immersive mode and never played wildlands before, not sure if this is a bug but when i reached to the first cave, if seems like people in there are speaking a different line than what is shown, like what they say is not what shown on the subtitle, it's not even near, that is totally a different line but kind of the same meaning, I'm on ps4, is that the same on pc or xb?

    submitted by /u/alienpsp
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking broken for Stadia

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    PVP Matchmaking seems to be broken. I have tired to join games and since it's release (I got one game) I haven't been able to get a game or an estimated time to get a game.

    submitted by /u/Si_Hex_Juan
    [link] [comments]

    Will there ever be a new Ghost Recon?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    i wanna buy Breakpoint if it goes on sale on PS4 but im not buying it if a new ghost recon is coming out

    submitted by /u/Anonymous_Reddit457
    [link] [comments]

    This one’s insane! Advanced Master Assassin tricks.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Echo 3 to base - We got them on the hook

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Ping 6Metjod on How to sync shot with your teammates without HUD

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment