• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Build i’m having the most fun with - The Thief: no primaries, no backpack, no HUD, just a 9mm.

    Ghost Recon - Build i’m having the most fun with - The Thief: no primaries, no backpack, no HUD, just a 9mm.


    Build i’m having the most fun with - The Thief: no primaries, no backpack, no HUD, just a 9mm.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Team Fortress: Breakpoint

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Master Assassin

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Walker was weak. Introducing P.J. Bagg'ems as the true enemy of the Ghosts.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Pistolero perk + Echelon HDG Proficiency = One-shot pistol kills on Extreme.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Well boys...we're fucked

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    This is the first time me and my cousin play Ghost Recon: Breaking Point and we've made Mario and Luigi

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Come on Ubi, I gonna keep posting till I start seeing vests with actual kit. Not just a blank vest with magazines.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Grenade and rocket launcher as secondary weapons. And somewhere visi le please!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Greenstone Survivor from start to finish

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    New Game Plus

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    After finishing up the story and DLC, I find myself seriously wanting to try it all again except with all the gear and skills acquired throughout playtime. Many games have NGP for those who want to play the game again and this game should also seriously have it.

    Would give those who beat the game more things to do as they'd be able to sink a ton more hours into the game

    Put all the raid gear into NGP main mission rewards. Would not only let people get raid rewards but would also allow us more time spent in the game.

    submitted by /u/TheQuatum
    [link] [comments]

    Here I go again, this is for you boonie hat boys out there.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    When you’re 80 gear levels below the Blood Wolves so you have to protect yourself in a box that cannot be shot into, but can be shot out of.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    A reminder that GR:W is beautiful

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    GRBP - Poster art Nr.18

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    So glad I had to grind the raid to unlock MicroT1xG33 sight that's available on 2 whole guns.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    There is such a thing as having different patches at once Ubi, plus low profile packs instead of huge rucksacks. Oh look the knee pads are in tandem with the vest color... isn't that nice. ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Can we have more realistic gear? Even if this one is an airsoft kit, the gear that you have in BP feels like you just bought it on any airsoft website and just wear it for the first time... we should have more details on vest, helmets, pants, backpacks and the camo should not be that pristine...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Terminator isn't the only one screwing with the timeline.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    After doing some reading the other day, I realized that Breakpoint takes place in the year 2025. Now to those of you who have never played Ghost Recon Future Soldier, that might not mean anything. To those of us who have, you might be interested to know that Future Soldier supposedly takes place in the year 2024. So my biggest question after figuring that out, is why don't we have any freakin adaptive camouflage and the other sweet gadgets? The Future Soldier story in Wildlands informs you that Skell Tech is the company that designed it, and wouldn't you know, you're marooned on an island owned exclusively by the very same company! On to everybody's favorite part of Breakpoint, the drones! Just kidding, easily the worst part; but that's besides the point. The players personal drone in Breakpoint works fine, but if you compare it to the drone in Future Soldier, or even the drone in Wildlands, it's pretty pathetic, where did those fancy drones go? Just seems like a huge missed chance on Ubisoft's part to really tie it all together. I can guarentee I would have felt much more confident waltzing around Auroa kitted out like Ghosts in Future Soldier.

    EDIT: Since I've also been playing Wildlands Ghost Mode, Breakpoint seems like the perfect game for, I don't know, a working exoskeleton?

    submitted by /u/Drewseph25
    [link] [comments]

    The bar owner said I couldn't park in here. Said I should give him the keys since I've "had too much to drink and shouldn't fly drunk". It fit just fine.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    For those asking how to deal with drones when using a pistol only build

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    What’s the biggest red flag that gives away a dev team of a game doesn’t understand guns?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Mine is when you charge the gun with every reload, even if it wasn't emptied. Interested to see what everybody thinks.

    submitted by /u/Brooksy925
    [link] [comments]

    What is this supposed to mean??

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I give up on the Predator, I really do.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    So I've finally just completed all missions of Wildlands and so I thought to myself, I'll give the Predator another go. I'm not ashamed to say that I put the difficulty on Arcade, so I started the mission.

    And I beat him. I kill the Predator, and of course, he starts his suicide bomb. I manage to get out of the blast zone, but my team doesn't.

    And yet, I died?

    After that, I gave it another go, and another, and another. And each time, I was shooting him for longer than the time I won. He went fairly easy in the time I killed him, but suddenly he was sponging bullets from me, my team and the rebels.

    And I just can't win. Every time I'm targeted, if I'm near cover, I'll hide which works, if he targets me when I'm getting ammo, I'll dive out of the way behind the ammo box, yet Nomad takes ages to dive and I get hit. I thought I'd do better now that I had upgraded my character to the point where I can be revived twice before dying yet I just couldn't win anymore. Despite laying mines, despite shooting him for longer than I did the time I killed him, he just wasn't dying. I'd get to the stage where he attacks faster and with his disks but I couldn't get past that.

    I get that he's the Predator, but they made him too OP, at least I'm Breakpoint they added health bars. I'd be more at ease if Wildlands did too.

    Also, can someone explain how despite being outside of the blast zone, I died.

    submitted by /u/AlwaysBi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment