• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Ghost Recon - You can invite up to 3 friends to play for free until June 16th. Link to blog post in the comments.

    Ghost Recon - You can invite up to 3 friends to play for free until June 16th. Link to blog post in the comments.


    You can invite up to 3 friends to play for free until June 16th. Link to blog post in the comments.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    My guns after going prone for literally 2 seconds

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Ubisoft, give us Future Soldier outfits

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    The Short Barrel M4A1 looks so freaking good.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    So recently I was climbing the highest peak in Bolivia while I stumbled across this rare photo opportunity. Hope you like it.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    God I love photo mode.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Just as a reminder for the devs: We need MORE MODERN MILITARY gear for character customization. Thanks in advance<3

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Might be Helmets, Vests, Backpanels, Pouches, Combat shirts, Masks, Scarfs, ACTUAL SHEMAGHS, the option to tuck in shirts, the option to remove battle belt, etc. etc.

    Doesen't have to happen right now or next week. I just wan't to know that it will happen. I know theres more important stuff than this but after the game is stable enough don't stop! Theres plenty stuff to add in here heheh

    submitted by /u/--_ViruS_--
    [link] [comments]

    Welp there goes my progress

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    I hope we can one day regain this customization option from Wildlands.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    I am drooling for the next title update. Hoping itll be US Military Themed with less emphasis on the raid

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I hate having cool gear locked behind a mission set that takes hours with a major difficulty barrier on top of that. Cant believe I'm gonna say it but I'd rather have microtransactions than the raid. u/Ubi_Hayve

    submitted by /u/Top1gunn
    [link] [comments]

    This is a pretty rough concept right now, so feel free to leave feedback. I really hope something like this is implemented so we don't have to keep accessing menus just to use items.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Ghillie hood. Since ubi loves crye gear so much why do we not have this for our snipers. Add this and the crye half jacket for plate carriers. Also the only plate carrier that looks good is the AVS I think that's what its called.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Even my Ghost did a double take

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    The enemy AI occasionally ruins my experience.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I'm sure we've all had this issue, but the enemy AI in this game severely needs help. I got spotted by an Azrael drone and the wolves came. I booked it like 40 meters without being spotted along a ridge and sprayed myself with the cloaking spray stuff.

    I hid in some bushes and went prone camo.

    I look back and wait. All of a sudden I see this Wolf sprinting right at me. I'm like, wtf? There's no way he saw me. I had no indication of being seen and I was out of sight and I'm prone in a bush.

    He runs right into the bush and spots me, shoots me, kills me.

    That is one of the worst experiences you can have in a game like this.

    submitted by /u/cdash4
    [link] [comments]

    Found this cool ring shaped rock in breakpoint

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Took the advice of the nice people here and changed the color to multicam which I liked a lot more, I got some ear protection and I even changed my glasses to multicam so thanks for the advice (and yes the rolled sleeves aren't accurate I'm just trying something new)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Wetworks.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Real life military drones - the prototypes for what we have in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Ubi, can you please add this haircut to the game so I can make a Rambo character? There’s only 2 long hair options and they’re a bun or ponytail. Rambo don’t roll like that. Thank you in advance

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I know I parked that snow camo Jeep somewhere.....

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    ubisoft, give us a normal looking balaclava like this plz thanks

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    The infiltration situation

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Between all my milsim-action i sometimes lose myself in making a hiking simulator 2020 out of this beautiful game :-)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Grapple/rappel system. (Breakpoint)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    I would have loved for breakpoint to have a grappling/repelling system. With the type of terrain that it has, such as the sheer cliffs and certain bases I feel could have been a really neat addition and an awesome way to work it into your play style. Rainbow six siege has a fairly decent and realistic repelling system, even far cry which is a little more arcady has one. Now with the new deep state update and the echelon perk, I feel it would work really well. But that's just a rant.

    submitted by /u/ManlyKittenLover
    [link] [comments]

    This is not common to happen

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Cold patrol

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment