• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Ghost Recon - I know you're busy fixing way more important things Ubi, but if you could consider fixing the sleeves on the G3 shirt, yeah?

    Ghost Recon - I know you're busy fixing way more important things Ubi, but if you could consider fixing the sleeves on the G3 shirt, yeah?


    I know you're busy fixing way more important things Ubi, but if you could consider fixing the sleeves on the G3 shirt, yeah?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    I think Breakpoint was supposed to be a battle royale

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    The tiered loot, random chests scattered around, ammo types that go to wrong guns, a big open world map on an island, less gun customization, etc.

    Then they tried to scrap it but left the shell behind and called it a day... It was never meant to be this gritty, realistic game, hence why there's no realism mode and AI teammates at launch, things that Wildlands had gotten years ago, which should've been implemented into this game already.

    It just doesn't add up. No one wanted tiered loot, we wanted a more in-depth gunsmith and a realistic military shooter.

    As to why they'd think any of this was a good idea... Because it was supposed to be a Battle Royale.

    submitted by /u/Proto_06
    [link] [comments]

    Every damn time

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Just looking through my menus and saw this on players I have friended. This is most likely the new immersive experience coming.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:06 PM PST

    When you realize breakpoint scared away 95% of the competent ghosts we had in wildlands.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Not stonks

    submitted by /u/Creedgamer223
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any plans to add IRL grenade launchers like the M32 and M320?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    “That’s one less loose end”

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:44 AM PST

    "Takedown"

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...Ubi brought everything but the customization over from division(Bottom picture is inspiration for Ubi).

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Just a little rant I have with customization

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    I see a lot of this brought up lately and I just want to put my take on it and try to bring up multiple point when it comes to customization And the lack of it...

    (Clothing ) I wish there was more to make YOUR ghost more unique when it comes to the clothing option we have.

    I don't like that there are a lot of items that can't be customized, I can understand that some set gear pieces have a certain look But how fucking cool would it be to change the color of nomads ripped shirt Or fury's pants? I get there iconic clothing to the character but If the color could be changed too that would be amazing!!

    I wish there was more options when it comes to coloring specific gear parts wether it comes to belts, or ammo pouches. Right now the big annoying thing is depending on the color of your shirt depends one the color of your belt And that shit doesn't make sense. If I want to wear a white undershirt I don't want to see a white belt .

    We have the ability to blouse boots but we can't do something as simple as roll sleeves up? There is ONE shirt that has rolled sleeves and that's it There is a design or code for a rolled up sleeve why isn't that option available for every single long sleeve clothing? Why isn't there a option for more layered clothing? Maybe sleeves rolled up but a small thin under-armor like shirt The option to have the choice to only wear one glove Etc. Just small details like that would be amazing And I just don't understand the creative process that was going on when customization was being created for this game.

    (Cutscenes)

    Small rant I have for this is the fact that what ever I wear a hat or helmet or mask Anything that covers your face is removed in a cutscene There literally TRAILERS of nomad in the terminator mission with all of his head wear on Yet when it's my turn all of that is removed Why ubi why take away that customization away from Us You can put fully render clothing in raid cutscenes? But not story or dlc missions? I would replay the story 100% if I had the option to keep my freaking headwear on in the cutscenes Don't take the option to wear my plaid cover tachanka helmet away from me, If I want to see that shit let me see that shit in every cutscene. (Not that I actually have an outfit like that, but it's to make a point)

    *end of rant sorry if I've misspelled anything or if reading this is hard I'm typing this on my phone I appreciate if you fully read this And if it gets downvoted oh well I just wanted to get my opinion out.

    submitted by /u/Del_Taco86
    [link] [comments]

    why did Ubisoft got rid of this headset carry variant? I loved it when watching the early gameplay footage of the game and couldn't wait for recreating my character like Fixit.. would love to see the possibility in game to carry the headset this way in the future ����❤️

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:29 AM PST

    You will not come back motherfuc....

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    My thoughts on the future of Breakpoint

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Just thought I'd put this out there to get a discussion going: I think Breakpoint could be saved. I'm gonna be honest, I was super excited for Breakpoint, even preordered it; but I haven't even touched the game save one or two play sessions. If we look at Ubisofts last two tactical shooters (R6S and Wildlands) both of those games launched in a terrible state, everybody hated them, and they were virtually unplayable. Look at them now, they're some of the most beloved games Ubisoft has in their catalogue. Ubi managed to turn them both around and make them great. Not to mention the recent community survey they did and said they would try to fix the issues and implement all of the changes that were suggested during the survey. It sucks that this is what is expected of Ubisoft games at this point tho, but I haven't lost hope for Breakpoint yet.

    submitted by /u/CaptainLegend99
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling cute, might go kill some wolves... I don't know ..

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:47 AM PST

    "This is Ghost Lead. Targets marked. Fire in 3...2..."

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Race to recover

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Smile for the camera

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:47 AM PST

    A truce against a unlikely enemy.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Me when I open this sub

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Beautiful what you guys think of this one of the first pics I took in the game ?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Prepare for evac

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Okay boomer

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:42 AM PST

    When wolves are shooting at you sliding down a hill

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Patience. Patience. Fire.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment