• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Ghost Recon - For the cake eaters.

    Ghost Recon - For the cake eaters.


    For the cake eaters.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    UbiParis bad. Redstorm good.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:45 AM PST

    A little homage to one of my favorite G.R. games.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    Jumped in some Wildlands last night, I forgot about this beauty ���� I wish we could choose wraps and ghillie attachments for guns

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Dutch special forces operator during the Heeresbergführer (mountain leader) course in Austria. (1080x1336)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Singing- "I keep on waiting, waiting! Waiting on Breakpoint to change!"

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Is...is that real? I had no idea my odds were this good.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:01 AM PST

    The difference of optimization in games

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:40 PM PST

    This mission convinced me I am either stupid lucky or an ace pilot

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Kept you waiting, huh?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    " Hey sweetheart.."

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Went AWOL off of Reddit for a while. Did some AWESOME Photoshoots

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Went back to Wildlands and started a Fallen Ghosts run. Plus a nice crossover.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:39 PM PST

    They won’t even hear us coming

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Give us ALL Siege Icons for FREE if we own Rainbow 6 Siege (Wildlands)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:24 PM PST

    I've been grinding since Siege Icons first debuted in Wildlands around late 2017, early 2018, and since then I've yet to get even HALF of them.

    To anyone from Ubisoft, if you're reading this let me tell you something straight up.

    Grinding in a Ghost Recon game is NOT fun.

    Grinding does not make me respect your shitty business ethics. In fact, it makes me want to never spend my money on Wildlands period, I'll just drop this game and all future Ubisoft titles all together if this is the route that they're going.

    So the least we could get are Siege Icons for free if we own a copy of Rainbow Six Siege, which I believe most people already have. And most people would definitely be happy if these Icons were made free.

    C'mon Ubisoft, make it happen. This community is angry enough as is.

    submitted by /u/Proto_06
    [link] [comments]

    Hip fire recoil nuances?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:39 AM PST

    ("GhostRecon", Breakpoint)

    What is hip fire recoil ?

    I understood it as shying without aiming. But I've noticed , specially with the handgun, that if I aim from third person view.. a gun with the hip fire recoil attachment is way more precise when shooting quickly and repetitively. I thought it meant without aiming. I wish I could share a video but I encourage you to do a test bw two of the same exact pistols or guns. One with the hip fire recoil laser and barrel attachment and test it vs another.

    Before I thought it meant without aiming. I never really shoot without aiming unless I'm running to cover and want to suppress others from shooting at me. So I never used these attachments, lasers, etc.

    What do you think? Or know? Maybe I misunderstood it from the beginning.

    I've noticed a gun with low recoil and lots of handling has matched my style which really helps with accuracy. Then there's accuracy as it's own stat. Lol.

    submitted by /u/bruclinbrocoli
    [link] [comments]

    Taking the objective back from the enemy

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

    GRBP- Stop using Syringes and Bandages for the best experience

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:51 PM PST

    For the past few weeks I have been experimenting with a gameplay mechanic that is in the game but I feel that 95% of the playerbase never experiences. It's the injured mechanic that really affects your Ghost- slowing his motions, making him cough and give away his position, and making the general transport up and down hills much more difficult. The way I utilize this is by only healing in a Bivouac.

    It's actually such a great gameplay mechanic that really affects your gameplay if you play no HUD and like to immerse yourself. The way I make it have an effect on my experience is that I do NOT use bandages or syringes. I try to stay stealthy, but if things go south it can cause for tough decisions. Do I battle through the gunfight and try to finish the mission or do I have to compromise my position and try to make my way to a Bivouac to heal my wounds? (you also get some cool healing animations in the bivouacs).

    I know it sounds like you'll die 1,000 deaths- and you probably will getting started. But give it a chance, when you're character takes that big hit- resist the urge to use your Superman syringe- be a human, be a hero. Fight through it, take cover, exchange rounds and get to higher ground. Create space between you and the enemy. And for God's sake, don't fast travel to the 'hospital', fight your way there. Steal a bike from sentinel guards in the woods- snipe a pickup truck driver- or 'huff it' all the way to the smoke stack in the distance. I promise when finally get to your safe spot and remove the bullets from your extremities, you will feel like you earned it.

    Happy Hunting Ghosts,

    Jizzle... over and out.

    submitted by /u/Jizzle3
    [link] [comments]

    You Never Know When You'll Take Your Final Steps.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment