• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Bruh

    Ghost Recon - Bruh


    Bruh

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    The supposedly highly trained wolves....��‍♂️

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Angel of Bolivia

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Ubi abandoning its main fan base?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Is it just me or is Ubisoft completely ignoring its main fan base? Let's be honest, most people who play GR play it for the special forces/tactical aspect of the game. This new terminator content is completely against this. Obvs I could be here for 20 mins saying how the game in general isn't but there's no point as it's already been said 100 times. I could be over exaggerating but the first content they released is nothing like what the main player of BP want. And the first content can say a lot about future content. They need to get a grip and reconnect with its players. We want special forces/tactical updates and add ons, not more shitty futurist looter shooter spray and pray shit. Really not enjoying BP atm and I do hope ubi start to listen to it's players. MAKE IT A GHOST RECON GAME AGAIN!

    submitted by /u/edsmith99
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't know the AK47 was a shot gun.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    True survival mode

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:38 PM PST

    So I started a new character. This playthrough is called true survival mode. There's a guy on YouTube called Franktastic who came up with this, but it's been a lot of fun so far. Check out his videos if you'd like. It's just a set of rules you apply to your character in an attempt to make the game more realistic and more deadly.

    This is an attempt at a realistic operative trying to survive after a helo crash.

    Rules:

    •Extreme difficulty no hud (I eventually turned on loot boxes and bivvies on the tacmap because they are so damn hard to find without it)

    •Can only equip one primary and one sidearm at any given time. Find a new weapon you want to swap for, and you must dismantle your current one, as if your character actually switches at the lootbox.

    •Can only use gear and weapons you find in the world. No buying from Maria's shop. This goes for gadgets and explosives as well. Cosmetics like face paint and face masks are fine though, as you can't find them in the world. I'm on the fence on allowing myself to buy cosmetic gear from Maria or not. So far I haven't.

    •You must find a camp (bivouac) and eat and sleep at least once per day.

    •You cannot change your class after selecting it the first time. No switching between assault, panther, etc at bivvies. Once you pick, that's what you are.

    •No playing missions except the first one so you can get your canteen and binoculars (which I use as a compass). This is meant to be a freeroam survival.

    •No use of spawned vehicles at the bivouac. You can use whatever you find in the world.

    •Optional: do not use skin override. Only wear what you find with the option of only changing its color/camo.

    •You cannot use night vision unless you have found a pair in the world (there are three different locations I believe) AND you have a NVG equippable helmet on.

    •Permanent death. If you die, you're done. You must start over.

    This has been really enjoyable so far. I made up a backstory for my character, and it has really immersed me into Auroa far more than just playing through the game regularly. Navigation has become difficult. Running into wolves and clearing bases has become more intense simply because of the permadeath. It has changed the way I play the game entirely. I even kill animals for their meat so I can (pretend) feed myself. This has made me appreciate finally cresting that tough mountain at the crack of dawn to see the sunrise and finally locate a campsite where my guy can get some rest.

    Try it out if you're so inclined.

    (I have high hopes for the new immersive mode Ubi is supposedly bringing to the game.)

    submitted by /u/dillycrawdaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Panther in the outpost

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    "Training"

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Can’t think of a caption but like the way this pic looked

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Really love this game!!!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Taking down Wolf bases with NVGs and a suppressed pistol, on Extreme with no HUD, no drone and no perks stopped me from uninstalling this game

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    This is my solution until Ubisoft allegedly introduces the new immersive version this month.

    Anyone else evolved in this way?

    submitted by /u/SickLilPsycho
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:17 AM PST

    So, I don't plan on playing Breakpoint till Ubi unfucks it - can someone spoil me the whole? in details? - SPOILERS -

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    So, will some charitable soul keep me up with current events and explain me the plot of GR: Breakpoint??

    submitted by /u/LeftHandofGod1987
    [link] [comments]

    Tango Neutralized

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    They don't even know what hit them

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:18 PM PST

    And we are here to hunt them.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Cleaning out the wolf's den

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:51 PM PST

    Sleeping on the job

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:21 AM PST

    I think we got him (Wildlands)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:06 PM PST

    *insert cool caption here*

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Tiger Stripe Camo

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Where can I find the Tiger Stripe camo? Someone please help

    submitted by /u/Ristic11
    [link] [comments]

    Middle of the day but still stealthy! I just love roleplaying 4th Echelon operative!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:21 PM PST

    You can run, but you can't hide

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Desert Night

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment