• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Ghost Recon - With all the requests to change gunsmith, wouldn't be surprised if this was a thing in 1 years time...

    Ghost Recon - With all the requests to change gunsmith, wouldn't be surprised if this was a thing in 1 years time...


    With all the requests to change gunsmith, wouldn't be surprised if this was a thing in 1 years time...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Gunsmith and loot overhaul system version 5.0

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Another Happy Landing

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    A mission packet a buddy and I put together with the help of TF 249. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:16 PM PST

    I usually don’t post but damn I miss this thing, hopefully they add a mk18...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:33 PM PST

    At long last... tier oneinium

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Draw from the community Ubisoft( M14)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    So clearly trading weapons is present somewhere in the game's code...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:39 AM PST

    Erewhon’s got a nice view

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:20 AM PST

    Small Request: I don’t even need actual bakelite in the game (although that would be sweet), I just want a nice burnt orange color to throw on them bananas.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Auroa is beautiful and with the right time of the day, it has it moments

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Is it just me or does it seem like there’s a whole lot more of missions and stuff to do in Wildlands than in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Been playing Breakpoint for almost 100 hours and I'm officially fresh out of things to do and kinda bored, compared to the hundreds of hours stacked up on Wildlands.

    submitted by /u/Journalister
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have a more accurate experience and not a very restricted and boring representation of what an sf operator is?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:59 AM PST

    This is such an issue for me and a handful of people who really want to have a visually authentic weapon and soldier, for example, the m4a1, i want it to have an acog, the tac vertical grip (still nowhere to be found) or maybe an m16a4 that is not put behind a goddamn raid, paywall or a fucking battle pass grind oh and dont even get me started with the tac grip (WHERE THE FUCK IS IT UBI) i've been trying to know where it is since launch and nothing, no hints on where to find it, nothing saying what mission to do or what titan to kill in the horribly organized raid. We really need a really accurate represantation of what the rifle of an sf or just a normal infantry soldiers' rifle and not have a limited amount of attachments cause thats one of the bigger issues breakpoint has and the lack of authentic kit our soldier could have, if we want to make a marine corps infantryman kit there is nothing authentic about the kit because the marines have stopped using the IBA style flak vests (im talking about the blackhawk stryke vest) and instead they use a KDH Defense IMTV (Improved Modular Tactical Vest) also can you please give us a more realistic covered ach? The ach in wildlands looked more accurately put on than the current one in breakpoint. Also can y'all remodel the position of the nvg's and put the flat side of the NOD's looking forward instead of looking 80° into the sun and either give the pvs 15s a counterweight or a battery pack like they did in wildlands? This game needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom and have graphic artists like the ones arma lll has.

    submitted by /u/Raging_fireball
    [link] [comments]

    For those asking, should i get Breakpoint?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Another day in the office

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:19 AM PST

    Don't tell me I am the only one who is annoyed by this coughing guy in Erewhon

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Ubisoft, can you get this man cured please? Or else put him out of his misery... thanks!

    submitted by /u/XGORRIT
    [link] [comments]

    This is a DMR

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:11 AM PST

    I knew Skell had some advanced tech, but I didn't know they were working on invisible chairs...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:17 AM PST

    Just another day on Auroa

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:43 PM PST

    The Lava Wall

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Howard Airfield Empty, Can't Activate Behemoth Mission.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:44 PM PST

    I am at the point in the story where I need to destroy the behemoth at Howard airfield to gain access to the control room. I kept dying over and over so I did matchmaking to try and get some help killing the Behemoth. The player I matched with already had it done so when we got over to the airfield it was empty, no enemy's and no behemoth. I ended the matchmaking to try and go back to my version of the game and try to beat the behemoth again on my own. Now the airfield is still empty and if I go to the keypad at the door to enter the control room, the game gives me the objective completed notification icon in the top left on my pins and progresses to the objective of "Kill Walker" but in game, the doors don't open, I don't enter the control room, and my character still says "seems like the behemoth is the key to accessing the control room, I'll have to take it out." But there is no behemoth for me to take out, like I said before the airfield is empty.

    submitted by /u/TheoreticalApex
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where the raid loot box is in the chemical refinery?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:14 PM PST

    My friend and I have been looking but to no avail.

    submitted by /u/27-KidsInMyBasement
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment