• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Ghost Recon - When you log into a game but it hasnt loaded properly.

    Ghost Recon - When you log into a game but it hasnt loaded properly.


    When you log into a game but it hasnt loaded properly.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Ubi Plz (Ground Branch)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    Ubi, THIS is the type of loadout we want. Truly spec ops. Truly tier one.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:06 AM PST

    Ubi...pay attention, because this is what the fans want! Real DEVGRU operator based badges holsters, ccombat boots, and vests!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:10 AM PST

    Coughing guy in erewhon is gone ! Merry Christmas !

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Hope it's not a bug only but today I noticed the coughing guy is gone from erewhon ! 🥳

    submitted by /u/rakha589
    [link] [comments]

    Internet Connectivity Issues (Wildlands)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    Is anybody else able to play the game with friends? My brother and I can't. I have a PS4 Pro that I play on, and he has a Slim. We both run off the same network running around 155mps on the 5gHz broadband. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare ran just fine, and my PlayStation connects to Internet just fine. We have a fast and stable connection. Yet. When he and I are in a lobby on Wildlands, he keeps getting disconnected literally every like 3 minutes. I also got disconnected from the server once.

    Anybody else have this problem? Anybody know how to fix it or is the server just trash? Please and thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/NovaDragon9618
    [link] [comments]

    A few more screenshots. I can never get enough of this game’s visuals.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    I wonder if they survived

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:45 PM PST

    That guy coughing in Erewhon.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:10 AM PST

    Anyone else believe he's the reason you can't use your guns in there?

    submitted by /u/jrstout82
    [link] [comments]

    BOSG

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Question about breakpoint classes..

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:22 PM PST

    I took panther to lvl 10, but I cant select the other classes to rank up? Am i locked into that one??

    submitted by /u/aurrousarc
    [link] [comments]

    Latest raid - crate update

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    I am guessing that a lot of players jumped into the raid today, and only found 4 crates in total. The reason behind it you may ask... typical ubisoft lack of testing and interest in fixing easy issues.

    - Sector 1: one in the checkpoint transitioning to the S2, which is placed underneath the concrete platform, and the second one is actually in Sector 2, right across the bridge and placed next to the ripped apart truck on the right side (use a drone - you will not miss it).

    - Sector 2: the first one is on the hill top, where that apartment complex is, and the second one may appear (it's something related to progression as far as I can tell) is in the base where the Gargoyle boss is.

    - Sector 3: the broken crate is in the mine, same thing as three weeks ago. This one is placed inside another object (partially), and cannot be opened up, although it shows up on the minimap. The other crate is in the base on the far left side of the sector.

    Sorry that I cannot remember the name of the outposts, but I hope this info will help out.

    u/UbiBard and u/Ubi_Hayve - you guys seem to avoid responding to this issue like it has the plague. Also do understand that most of us did not pay EUR60 or more to test your game. We have paid for a AAA product and honestly we see minor or no improvements.

    submitted by /u/MalaXor
    [link] [comments]

    The weapons aren't attached properly to the gun mounts when using flycatcher backpack,smh

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Quick question...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:07 PM PST

    I just got the game because it was on sale. My question is... do the people in the cave ever stop coughing? Lmao!

    submitted by /u/hammbone187
    [link] [comments]

    Trailer Locations

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:11 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the launch trailer for the game had actual in game locations in it? If so where are they? Thanks

    submitted by /u/name787
    [link] [comments]

    I hate this screenshot so much... Happy holidays Ghosts!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Am I missing something? PC performance

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:04 PM PST

    So ... All I want for Christmas is for Ghost Recon Breakpoint to run more consistently on my PC!

    In fact I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing...

    I'm playing on PC with specs: i7-8700k, RTX 2060 Super (8GB VRAM), 16GB RAM (Corsair Vengeance 2X 8GB sticks at 2,666MHz) and installed on an SSD.

    I've got temporal injection on, have put settings at High, and have set my monitor to 60Hz and matched this in the game menu. I have GSync too.

    All I want is a stable 60 FPS, but yet running around the map I get constant lurches down to the low 50's in my frame rate. GSync can't hide the judder this causes.

    The CPU and GPU utilisation are nowhere near 100% - and nothing is on in the background other than MSI Afterburner - and my temperatures are not an issue. So there's a tonne of headroom that should - theoretically - be able to be used to keep close to 60 FPS.

    It doesn't matter what refresh rate I set my monitor to / lock my FPS to in-game or via Rivatuner, as I always get these constant lurches down. So I can run at 80 FPS, but then I'll get lurches down to 65-70 FPS and back to 80.

    Temporaral injection doesn't seem to make any difference in respect of the FPS dips (though if I turn it off the GPU / CPU % usage is higher but still not 100%). Likewise at 60 FPS decreasing to Medium, or increasing to Very High, doesn't seem to make the situation any better or worse.

    Is there something I'm missing for optimising to get a smooth/consistent frame rate? Or am I just in need of a Christmas miracle?

    submitted by /u/Orr-Man
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to maintain stealth during the new faction mission when a rogue boat explodes and everyone runs to my location, what BS.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    While doing the faction mission I wasn't even inside of the camp yet when a random rogue boat explodes on the opposite side of the base, putting everyone on alert. Then the enemies run in the complete opposite direction of the explosion towards me, it's such BS. I sat in a doorway and cheesed the whole base with the stupid enemies running through one after the other, I'm not resetting missions because of something that wasn't my fault. What a joke.

    submitted by /u/ImmortalHitman720
    [link] [comments]

    Mobility Comparison to E3 announcement gameplay

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:52 PM PST

    I saw this comparison post so decided to do my own rendition on arma 3. I know this is a ghost recon sub but I thought this would be cool.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:56 PM PST

    Can the enemy incur limb injuries?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Can the enemy incur limb injuries?

    I saw a tip in the loading screen that made it sound like it was possible to wound enemy AI by shooting them in non-vital areas. It said something about being able to then extract intel from them. I spent about an hour shooting bad guys in the legs and all I noticed is that there is a different animation for them falling over.

    Has anyone noticed enemies limping or bandaging?

    https://preview.redd.it/c0zl5rtz1o641.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f49a100872637530f351747906f03e966c0d650a

    submitted by /u/HiddenUserName1990
    [link] [comments]

    Visual Palettes Question

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:26 PM PST

    I have my various visual palettes set up for the various geographical areas of the map (green for jungle, white for snow, etc.). However, the color of my weapons always stay the same, so if I switch to a different palette, I have to manually change the color of each of my weapons (if I want them to match). Is there a way to have the different visual palettes apply to weapons as well so I don't have to change them myself every time?

    submitted by /u/ArchimusPrime15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment