• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Ghost Recon - Merry Christmas and a happy new year from the mod team

    Ghost Recon - Merry Christmas and a happy new year from the mod team


    Merry Christmas and a happy new year from the mod team

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Hope you guys enjoy your holidays! Have a great time, a good transition into the next decade and a hopefully amazing future! :)

    (With a lot of good Ghost Recon content)

    The /r/GhostRecon mod team

    submitted by /u/JohnnyTest91
    [link] [comments]

    Nomad's Christmas Card

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    So that's how planes are really made..

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Finally got the game. Here’s my operator praying that the game’s bugs get fixed.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:42 AM PST

    It would be cool to have our very own customizeable callsign patches...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:22 PM PST

    First post! Heres one of my setups

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:03 AM PST

    It’s my first day playing this game, and I really enjoy it!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:39 PM PST

    Opinion: Ubisoft should add waterproof gaiters into the game like what this marine is wearing in the picture since Aurora is filled with snowy mountains and swamplands

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    My own find the Ghost! (I’m not the one hiding, it was my buddy I was playing co-op with for my first day).

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:26 PM PST

    Just got the collector's edition for Christmas and I love it so much. I believe ubi did a good job with it!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:48 AM PST

    I can't wait to finally hear that guy cough.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:56 PM PST

    got this game for christmas and have been enjoying it

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:44 PM PST

    isnt as bad as many have made it seem to be imo...but one suggestion to the dev team..when you are at the hub where everyone hangs out inside the mountain..could you please make the coughing person dial it back a bit? seems like ever second they are coughing

    submitted by /u/tluther01
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game 16 hours ago and been playing non stop. This game is amazing and a steal at $20.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:58 AM PST

    Got my equipment level to 100. I'm just kinda confused about blueprints and weapons on demand. Since the level keeps rising what's the point of buying weapons and blueprints? Am I missing aomething? I don't see an option to upgrade my weapons and it would kinda be pointless since you always need to use higher level? So what's the use of the guns on demand?

    submitted by /u/41f4
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think I am allowed to have a pistol from this raid.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:06 PM PST

    Using mics on ghost war

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    Is everyone in a private party or something? I've never played a game with so few people using mics! Same for campaign coop

    submitted by /u/gaz384384
    [link] [comments]

    Are most people cool to play with on coop?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:19 PM PST

    Played all of wildland by myself so I never really attempted the coop side of the game. I made a slight assumption that most people on coop won't really try the stealth approach for some missions and will just run in guns blazing.that assumption played a heavy role in me playing solo. None of my close friends play a lot of the games I have so I find myself going solo a lot.

    Just started playing breakpoint today and was curious about attempting coop this time.

    submitted by /u/soulking1997
    [link] [comments]

    Just got BP on sale and I just wanna say one thing.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:35 AM PST

    cough cough cough cough cough cough

    submitted by /u/Hereiamhereibe2
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to M82?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:55 PM PST

    I love the m82, the fact that it's semi auto and high damage but that vertical kick is pretty crazy. Are there other semi auto high damage snipers like the m82 but with a bit less recoil?

    submitted by /u/rakha589
    [link] [comments]

    what are the 4 weapons that you can get from the raid, and what is there passive?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:00 PM PST

    i know it's out here somewhere on the internet, but whenever i try and google the weapon blueprints i just get ubi's raid page, or some garbage RPS/IGN/PCgamer guide that doesn't say shit about the rewards. would appreciate the details.

    submitted by /u/Bomjus1
    [link] [comments]

    Is Breakpoint worth $20?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    I've been holding off on purchasing the game for obvious reasons including it being such a sendoff from Wildlands and the previous games. It's currently $20 on Xbox and I've been considering the purchase, any insight would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/thejohnnywafflez
    [link] [comments]

    Character Gender

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    So I always go back and forth playing as a male character and a female character which do you guys stick with?.....and btw I freaking love thia game!

    submitted by /u/GreddXGDR10
    [link] [comments]

    Couple features I'd like in the game

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    Most of these may seem small to non-devs but may not be so I don't know if it is something that would be easily obtainable. Since this game (in my opinion) is a cross between Wildlands and The Division I figured some of these key features would help me enjoy the game much more often.

    GPS - This was addressed in their latest survey and hopefully they are able to implement it as it does help. Right now I am either running everywhere, flying in a helo, or just fast travelling. If I drive then I need to keep checking my map constantly and I just keep running into enemy patrols and end up in gunfights 50 km away from my destination.

    Map Zoom - I do not enjoy the map zoom in this game at all! Maybe it's just me though. I really enjoy both Divisions take on map zoom and movement and even Wildlands where there weren't just 3 set zoom levels. Making it like either of those two would be fine to me, or even a hybrid of those or even what we have now just with better zoom capabilities.

    AI Teammates - Another feature they already addressed and are working on and I am glad they are. The problem with no AI Teammates is that I need to solo everything, which is fine, just takes me longer. For me coop is awesome and I partake in it, just after I finish the campaign myself. I've read a ton of the Clancy Books and enjoy the cutscenes and story portions on my own, without people just running in gun blazing or talking, skipping etc. Plus watching the trailer for the game and seeing the promo before launch got me excited to play with a new team. Besides, we literally greet two Ghosts when we get the Erewhon. Give me those guys at the very least. (Unless those are meant to symbolize coop players) Question: If we get AI Teammates back then does Wildlands version of Sync Shot come back or will we still being use the new Device version in Breakpoint?

    Item Dismantle/Sell - So this is the first Ghost Recon where like The Division again is about selling and dismantling loot. So why can I not Mark as Junk and Sell/Dismantle the Bulk? Especially with how the cursor is for this games menu it gets really annoying and mostly tedious having to dismantle or sell one loot item at a time. In The Division inventory management was amazing, I go through it and mark what I didn't want or need then I dump it to the store or dismantle it all for some parts.

    Menu - So there are really only two problems I have with the game's current Menu. 1. The response time is atrocious. It loads to slow when swapping panels/tabs so sometimes I end up skipping past the one I am trying to get too. The best way for me to explain it is I'm moving at 2019 speed and the menu response is a dial-up connection from those AOL Disc samples in the '90s. 2. The cursor we use sometimes is a pain in the neck. To me keeping it is fine and I have no problem with that but can we also have the option to use the Directional Pad? Similar to how Call of Duty does it where there are both options? Then again that is a different Gaming Engine so I have no idea if it is possible for Breakpoint. Bonus: The Stats box that pops up when hovering on equip/items is sometimes in the way When I am trying to look at the stats of another item or what it looks like on my character. Therefore can we have the Compare Item option we had in The Division?

    Holstering - This was sometimes huge for me in Wildlands. Being able to holster all my weapons to keep Civilians from freaking out for no real reason or to zoom my pov out just a tiny bit to see more of my surroundings while escaping or running/climbing.

    Coughing - Ubisoft, listen I get it, these people are super sick. However you need to tone this down, I cannot take the constant \cough cough** every 2 seconds in a base while going through my inventory one item at a time as I mentioned above.

    That's all I have for now. I'll keep shooting straight, dropping bodies and post again if and when I have another list of things I can think of. If no one reads this, then I have failed.

    submitted by /u/djmothermayi
    [link] [comments]

    Figures

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Any way I can earn figures like rosebud, flycatcher and silverback in game or do I have to buy them with real world money?

    I already have fury and the other figures but not the wolves.

    submitted by /u/xFR0STYYYx
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that's bummed you cant put a mawl da on a 516 shorty?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:10 AM PST

    Ultimate Edition worth it?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:00 PM PST

    Hello, the Ultimate Edition is on sale I think $39.99 on PSN, it includes the Gold Edition (Season Pass) stuff and 3 packs. This packs are worth it? Or just buy the Good Edition that includes the Season Pass?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/edgarj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment