• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Ghost Recon - Quack

    Ghost Recon - Quack


    Quack

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    And the creatures return to the watering hole

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    From Wildlands With Love

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:02 AM PST

    The raids need to go...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Whoever thought this was a good idea should get fired.

    I'm sure a lot of you are having fun and I'm 99% certain that this will reach the wrong audience but Jesus Christ this is only worth it in a party with good communication and even so those bosses are absolutely frustrating but that's not even the worst part.

    If you kill the same boss twice, you can say good bye to any reward you'd expect getting. All you'll get is 2k skell credits which are as useful as cancer.

    Doing this on public matchmaking has to be the uttermost frustrating experience in gaming I've ever had. And I played through the crash bandicoot trilogy in the ps1.

    If your doing this use frigging voip otherwise it's pointless. Having to type to give basic instructions that anyone could've figured out on the first couple of tries is useless.

    Again I'm sure some of you are having fun if you have your squad. Doing this solo is near impossible without a shit tonne of luck.

    So not only did they make one of the most frustrating experiences that I personally ever had they also managed to completely screw up ghost recon as a whole. As a solo player who normally likes to stealth or snipe or ghost this is utter bs so I'll be locked out of some actually cool content because someone thought this would be fun and what the community was looking after.

    Personally I'd like to see the results of that survey... preferably the un-adulterated results.

    Anyways sorry about the rant guys. If you enjoy it by all means continue to do so.

    Those who don't I really hope this gets better. As it is I don't feel compelled to go back.

    submitted by /u/NightmareGK13
    [link] [comments]

    Please Make a Community Survey about the Raid

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:55 PM PST

    Because oh my do i have some things to say..

    submitted by /u/DeathStalker131
    [link] [comments]

    I think i found the place from the reveal trailler.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    This game is far from perfect but man it looks amazing!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:13 AM PST

    wildlands at night

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:40 PM PST

    After spending 3 hours in matchmaking hell, this happened.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Spending too many hours playing

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:59 PM PST

    It's a shame that we can't explore Golem Island in freeroam. It truly looks stunning. And so do the new cloaks.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:55 AM PST

    Strafing while Prone

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Uhhh, where u at?

    submitted by /u/Proto_06
    [link] [comments]

    Meet The Medic. (For more Photo content Check out The Breakpoint Sub.)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:26 PM PST

    Request

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    I am requesting to be on anybody's team who wants to do the raids (Ghost Recon Breakpoint) on PS4. I've been wanting to do the raids for 2 or 3 days now but cannot because I do not have coop friends to do the raid with. If anyone knows the raids you can't do it without communicating to your teammates. My name on PS4 is SabaKhan19. I'm ready now or at least tomorrow after 6pm Pacific Standard Time.

    submitted by /u/maneuverwarfare19
    [link] [comments]

    *faces volcano badassily*

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    Breakpoint is what I thought the original Division was going to be...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    When the division was announced it sounded like my dream game. Then when I saw the bullet sponge hoodie thugs, and lack of stealth and movement mechanics, I was completely turned off.

    I hate the bugs and cosmetic pay walls as much as the next guy, and I think this game is a slap in the face to the ghost recon name, but I love breakpoint.

    I love building my character with gear and unlocks through pve and the raid, then using that character in PvP, which is the true end game for me. I love when I see or can show of a piece of powerful loot that I know was earned from a raid or difficult challenge.

    It's a very similar gameplay loop to destiny, which I also love, but I like the realistic military look and gameplay better.

    I understand the hate. Maybe I am just the perfect target audience for the game.

    submitted by /u/Md2gaplease
    [link] [comments]

    Was the Raid any fun for anyone and would it have been a better idea to just hold off on it?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    After the community responses I've seen about the raid, I'm beginning to think that Ubi just shouldn't have released it. It seems to me that absolutely no one enjoyed the raid purely because of the bosses and how absurdly close this game has become to the Division.

    How did Ubi not realize that the main thing this community hates about the game is how unlike of a Ghost game it really is, and that hyping up this game mode that's strait up just the Division would go well at all? The community feedback should've made that obvious by now. But all of this makes me wonder, would Ubi have just been better off not releasing the game mode and doing something else?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Mopey
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to do some stealth infiltration after all this raid stuff. Felt good.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Can we please get rid of or adjust the PVP cosmetic challenges for PVE too?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:51 AM PST

    Really getting annoyed they have put some of the most sought after (least for me) customisation options behind PVP challenges.

    Admittedly I'm not good at PVP and don't like dragging a team down.

    submitted by /u/KingofFlukes
    [link] [comments]

    "War's not black and white; it's gray. If you don't fight in the gray area, you're going to lose." - Marcus Luttrell

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:19 AM PST

    on the hunt...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Can you remove the hideous red color from the raid gear?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:49 PM PST

    Seriously, I'm not a Zack Snyder, DC villain. Is it too much to ask to get a cloak and other Wolf Cosmetics without a mandatory red/black color scheme? That red will sure go fucking great with my Multicam.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Joe_Universe
    [link] [comments]

    M4 Shorty

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    Coming from the M4 Assault, the M4 Shorty is a beast. Granted it only has 5 rounds I live it. Where is the blueprint? Raid or ACT 2 Battle Rewards?

    submitted by /u/S2uGotzXB1
    [link] [comments]

    Raid Cosmetics

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Will we be able to purchase them in the future or after the raid rewards reset? If so, would they run for Smell Credits or Ghost Coins?

    submitted by /u/Corrosive_Viperr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment