• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Ghost Recon - Ok I’m just throwing this out here but who would like to see this variant of a splinter cell gear that you can mix and swap out with other stuff!!!

    Ghost Recon - Ok I’m just throwing this out here but who would like to see this variant of a splinter cell gear that you can mix and swap out with other stuff!!!


    Ok I’m just throwing this out here but who would like to see this variant of a splinter cell gear that you can mix and swap out with other stuff!!!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:20 PM PST

    Oh come on.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PST

    I miss my AI Teammates from Wildlands ��

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:25 PM PST

    What is with these spawns?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    Reinstalled wildlands, although we have "less" mechanics and duller graphics and animations, I'm having far better fun with wildlands.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:13 AM PST

    Ummm. This ain’t how physics works

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:07 AM PST

    Oh man its GLORIOUS getting in my Tundra speeding on the main highway around the island NOTHING CAN STOP ME!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    I screamed a thousand girly screams

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:58 AM PST

    An issue I haven't seen mentioned much: Enemies taking ages to spawn when you parachute/drive to places.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:54 AM PST

    The frogman

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:05 PM PST

    M82 +30 Range and Accuracy = The final evolutionary stage of the long gun.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:29 PM PST

    Weather is not shared in CO-OP, PLEASE TELL ME it's shared in pvp.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:38 AM PST

    It would suck to be the only guy dealing with a blizzard during a PVP match. Does anyone know if weather is shared in PVP?

    I can't believe this is a thing. Fuck the immersion, right Ubi?

    Breakpoint is supposed to be my favorite game of all time, despite the "loot" mechanic. I've been waiting for my "third person far cry 2" for years. But little things like this keep dragging down the experience. It's adding up to be disappointing.

    I actually started playing death stranding recently, and the first thing that stood out to me after weeks of breakpoint was "man, these menus are nice."

    submitted by /u/glandgames
    [link] [comments]

    Binoc’s and drone range finder

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:58 PM PST

    Why does the Bino's nor the drone give you accurate range information anymore? Also, why doesn't the range finder actually give you real time range info...

    submitted by /u/Baughcum_FF
    [link] [comments]

    YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Suppression in PVP needs to return.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:02 PM PST

    The old ghost war suppression system was a superb addition that needs to comeback.

    submitted by /u/The_Desert_Templar
    [link] [comments]

    “What are you doing Midas?” (Midas)”just chilling”

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    I finished Act 1, Tier 49, this was newer a reward.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:10 AM PST

    The writing and voice acting in this game is just incredible. Not in a good way, though.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    Tango Down

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Sabotage is bugged! Keep losing rounds we actually won

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Like the title says: We've been losing rounds of sabotage when succesfully defending the bomb sites. The game says we failed to destroy the target, even though we're the defenders. If Ubi is interested, I have video recording of it.

    submitted by /u/mu5tarastas
    [link] [comments]

    Nomad's parenting skills: Chapter lullaby

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:41 PM PST

    QOL Request: Customizable 3rd-Person Crosshair.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    Obviously there's a lot that needs to take priority first, but one thing I would absolutely love to have is the ability to make the target crosshair a single grey dot.

    I have had crosshairs turned off for the entirety of my Breakpoint career outside of Ghost War because it takes me out of the immersion. If I had the ability to make the giant obnoxious indicator a single unmoving dot I would be very happy indeed.

    submitted by /u/Lostpop
    [link] [comments]

    Raid info

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment