• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Ghost Recon - Greetings, Ghosts!

    Ghost Recon - Greetings, Ghosts!


    Greetings, Ghosts!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:26 AM PST

    I'm UbiBard and I'll be working here at Ubisoft as a Community Manager. Just wanted to take a quick second to introduce myself. You'll see me here on Reddit and across other channels as well. I've already seen the dedication to a comprehensive experience and the comradery between players within the community and it's admirable. I look forward to learning more about your experiences and needs on Ghost Recon.

    submitted by /u/UbiBard
    [link] [comments]

    I heard Santa Blanca is still in business... Bolivia I'am back.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:41 AM PST

    Saw a bivouac today..

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    My version of Deadshot

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:03 PM PST

    It would be really cool to individually customize different pieces of gear (helmets, belt, holsters and drop leg pouches like fixit's pants)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:57 AM PST

    I absolutely love Breakpoint,

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:41 PM PST

    Draw me like one of your KALASHNIKOV girl.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Boy, I missed Bolivia

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:52 PM PST

    The best screenshot I ever made (so far) in this game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:10 AM PST

    Why has no one else created an open world military shooter in this vein?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:22 AM PST

    This is specific to consoles since PC has a couple. It's literally an untapped market of revenue, and I also think this lack of competition has contributed to the degradation of Ghost Recon. Ubisoft has no one to be afraid off if they are caught lacking( referring to another game studio) since they are the only ones still making this type of experience. Imagine how much better Breakpoint and Wildlands would have been if the studio was afraid that a competitor might show them up and take their customers.

    submitted by /u/Hamonate1
    [link] [comments]

    Ubi. Can we please get two-hole balaclavas...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:53 PM PST

    And the ability to keep masks & gloves on in cutscenes/bivouac. We are supposed to be ghosts, secret ops, not showing our looks off to everyone and anyone.

    Also, how about an option to update all classes with current load out, instead of having to constantly go to a camp, and change them out every time i get a piece of new gear or a gun!

    Please and Thank you!

    submitted by /u/mmartynn
    [link] [comments]

    Ubi how hard would it be to make the Nomad Icon look like this or Give us the pieces individually and give us the KTAK and Knife on the Nomad Pants also Nomad’s Tattoos in game need to be darkened slightly

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:43 PM PST

    I had a great photo today, still loving wildlands.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:28 PM PST

    Better let someone else drive

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    You’re a wolf, but I see fear in your eyes too.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Everybody Gangsta until someone rolls up with a Barrett

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Is it just me, or was the night vision improved?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PST

    Just booted up the game after updating, and the night vision seems better. I don't know if it's just me or it has actually been improved upon though

    submitted by /u/hitlers-third-nipple
    [link] [comments]

    Best AR / SMG for Ghost War (Breakpoint)?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:08 PM PST

    I've been mostly using VHSD2 since I tried it for the first time, as it seems to be super accurate, has nice range and can take down multiple enemies with a 50 round magazine.

    But is there a better weapon somewhere? If we forget the sniper / designated marksman rifles, what are the most accurate and deadly guns for the PVP? Is there anything better than the said VHSD2?

    I know the state of Breakpoint and its PVP, but it's still sad to see that it doesn't get much discussion. I remember how there were actual Excel sheets made for the good ol' Ghost War, listing every weapon and their stats. Also the discussion about the guns, tactics and classes was very good.

    submitted by /u/mu5tarastas
    [link] [comments]

    When you try to be stealthy but one guard see you for a sec

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:41 PM PST

    My Take On Ghost Recons Lost Identity - FWIW: I'm Still Enjoying Playing It!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PST

    My Take On Ghost Recons Lost Identity - FWIW: I'm Still Enjoying Playing It!

    A warning, this is quite long.

    [TLDR] The open world should give us options and incentivise actions, yet we have very few options in reality and no rewards for doing specific tasks. There is too much freedom, the loot system doesn't currently work; oh and the game still rocks.

    Having played Breakpoint for several hours and enjoying generally most moments of it, I'm left feeling Ghost Recon has lost it's identity. I feel we're given too much freedom in the game, resulting in the identity crisis - Here's a bit of a summary on my thoughts for improvement.

    I'm keen to hear everyone's opinions on these points, I could be way off base but this is what I would like to see.

    https://preview.redd.it/dkdcwysvojz31.png?width=455&format=png&auto=webp&s=6e7f88e65e64eceefb5ee3df82aa61c5cba1868c

    https://preview.redd.it/t5nx2ysvojz31.png?width=455&format=png&auto=webp&s=2f014df4f35b647b694cb1762af720df3ebc6250

    https://preview.redd.it/01ixbysvojz31.png?width=455&format=png&auto=webp&s=d967c87f9a892d0a5c0842f848b9607dbb2e8ab9

    submitted by /u/P01N7
    [link] [comments]

    Just hanging out above a waterfall, shooting at some Wolves.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:10 PM PST

    Spiritus Systems LV Placard 5.56; you think it’d be nice to have something like this in Breakpoint? Sized to how a real-life one would be compared to the one we had in Wildlands?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:21 AM PST

    The forgotten gripe

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Out of all the petty complaints, has everyone missed somethings that need addressing? The nose turret in the attack copter can't hit shit. Also, the cars handle like crap. I am good with the latest update. My ability to select night vision comes and goes, just goes right thermal.

    submitted by /u/Sp1659
    [link] [comments]

    They shot my dog

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment