• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Ghost Recon - When I want to actually jump off something and use the parachute, the game lets me fall to my death. And then, there's this shit.

    Ghost Recon - When I want to actually jump off something and use the parachute, the game lets me fall to my death. And then, there's this shit.


    When I want to actually jump off something and use the parachute, the game lets me fall to my death. And then, there's this shit.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Think i prefer the Pacific Auroa to Bolovia

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    C'mon Ubi...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    I am really angry by the fact that so many obvious bugs haven't been fixed and we have to wait for "weeks" now for the next patch

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:47 AM PDT

    You advertise this shitshow as a service game, it has to be always online to be able to deliver quick patches. Now live up to all those bullshit statements, would you please?

    The first patch two weeks after release fixed nothing from importance. People still cannot use their drones, people still cannot use their gadgets, game for some is even less stable than before the patch. Each time you start a PvP mission you get three or four mission pop-ups, you cannot switch shoulders in cover, there are DOZENS of really serious issues that haven't been fixed.

    And to make it worse, there is no damn communication by Ubisoft Paris at all. Fuck your Delta Company shit (which does what exactly other than exist?), have the balls and send your developers themselves to talk about the shitshow you created. And I don't mean the poor devs who only did their work and have it put together to this end product. Those guys who are responsible for those horrible decisions around the game, come and talk to us. You can make a game that is build around mtx and full of bugs, but you don't have the courage to speak about what you did?

    I lost all my respect for that or these persons. What they are doing with us is a disgrace. All we want is a game we can enjoy and that we can actually play. If you don't care about your customers, then go look for another job.

    For real, I've seen studios of one dev that work more professional, serious and communicative than Ubisoft Paris. And look at other Ubisoft studios. Look at Rainbow Six Siege, look at The Division 2, look at Assassin's Creed Odyssey. All these games also have flaws, but they have devs that regularly talk to their community and leave the impression that they care. I don't see anything like this with Ubisoft Paris, they only send their CMs who have zero information and these poor guys then have to stand up for the bullshit that happens around.

    Fuck I am so upset with this shit. It's beyond me how you can act so disconnected from the real world. "Game as a service" - do you even know what the word "service" means?

    /rant over

    Edit: Just to clear this up, my harsh tone is only against how some of the devs work. I talked to several of them in person over the last year and they are all really nice and open people. As people, I have all respect for them. My words are only directed to some of the decisions they make around their work and how these affect us players/customers.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyTest91
    [link] [comments]

    Oh... So THATS what the Share button does

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    Hoods and trench coats when?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    UBI this is what I wanted from Breakpoint's gunsmith. It has caliber changes, stocks, 14+ scopes, barrel sizes (which change rails), different suppressors, stippling and rubber rear grips even G.I., windowed and non-windowed mags. GG COD MW

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    The best non lethal takedown

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Every single time I start a game I go through 5 notifications that I've just completed missions

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    And they're all tutorial missions that I did ages ago for crafting weapons and buying attachments and shit. I know it's not that huge of a deal but it is becoming annoying. Anyone know of a way I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/Timetoeat28
    [link] [comments]

    Hey do you know the beta?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Shouldn’t L3GP NVGs flip down more horizontally, like in Wildlands?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    Plz ubisoft in the next Ghost Recon make more inside bases like this. I fu..ing LOVE it.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:26 PM PDT

    Now I could be wrong, but 359/310 seem to me to be over 100%....

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:14 PM PDT

    I wouldn’t mind a skull balaclava that isn’t locked behind a paywall

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    Delta Force stealth infiltration.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    Driftwood Islets Testing Zone makes me really want an urban GR set in an American city, like what Siege was supposed to be before it got turned into online only.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Definitely don't wanna slip at this height.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is are these crates rigged to only give you shit loot first? Nothing but camo and facepaint so far wtf?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    Remember when we could change barrel lengths in Wildlands... That was nice.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    Just remembered while looking that the gun attachments, barrels were a thing you could swap out in Wildlands. Wish they would have left that in!

    submitted by /u/Draven1187
    [link] [comments]

    Night Shift

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    Hide & seek champion

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Suppressed Deagle and Nokk icon when?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    Angry Joe's feelings summed up. I'm enjoying the game and it definitely has the spec Ops vibe it's going for in moments but he's right, Ghost Recon has lost some of its identity with these MXTs.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:52 AM PDT

    Boosh

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    If case anyone looking for today’s No marker Faction Mission. North of New Stirling near Dunback Farm

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment