• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    Ghost Recon - Ubi have done a great job with the takedown improvements from Wildlands to Breakpoint... But if there's one thing we still need, its cover takedowns. This is my #1 requested feature for the game.

    Ghost Recon - Ubi have done a great job with the takedown improvements from Wildlands to Breakpoint... But if there's one thing we still need, its cover takedowns. This is my #1 requested feature for the game.


    Ubi have done a great job with the takedown improvements from Wildlands to Breakpoint... But if there's one thing we still need, its cover takedowns. This is my #1 requested feature for the game.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    I like how the NVG makes dark places even darker instead brighter. Immersive af

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    Just wanna post some of my screenshots here 01

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    Exiting a vehicle like a boss

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    When you are in a hurry , but it only makes things worse !

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:43 PM PDT

    A closer look at the upcoming headgear (plus wolf mask with camo)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:51 AM PDT

    Please fix the clip.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    Nicknamed her Yoko Oh NO!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Never drive on the great wall of skell

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    No one leaves...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who hates having to press the button for a few seconds to grab an enemy?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    Why can it be the same as killing them? Just a simple touch and Nomad performs the action.

    It's quite difficult to sneak behind an enemy unnoticed because of the sensitivity of the animations and that along with pressing for a few seconds the button to grab an enemy makes it very difficult to do it successfully undetected.

    A simple change here would make stealth much more viable.

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    Best dialogue in the game lol

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    Jace Skell going hard

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    Wear gear at Bivouac Glitch - Xbox (description in comments)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    Gun? Check. Hemet? Check. Aesthetic pictures? Check.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:13 PM PDT

    After over 100 hours of play I have only minor complaints.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    Title says it all. I have over 30hrs of solo play and the rest being that sweet sweet co-op. After all this time I have only minor complaints.

    1. Give me a full item wheel. One that one the fly I have access to ALL my gadgets. You would have them all to your disposal in the field so why can't i.

    2. Give me in field crafting. Not talking like sync drones, rockets, mk 2 stuff but rations. Let me craft the resource rations on the fly and there might be more of an incentive for me to use them. I know they do cool things. I've read the info on them but I have never used any of them because it's to much of a hassle to get to them properly. I.E the first complaint up above.

    3. Give me a true ping system. The current one is lack luster. For example, if I'm aiming down a sight and I spot something 200m away the current ping only goes to 150m let it go all the way to where I ping please.

    4. Slopes, I know it's been bitched about many many MANY times. But come on. Some of those that cause stumbles are a joke. Even with the mountaineer perk.

    5. Gun variants. Get rid of them. Let me decide which one I have based on if I have an extended barrel or long barrel or standard. Give me the true gun smithing we all want and would love.

    I know ubisoft Paris probably won't ever see this and I hope that by some miracle it get to them. But that's just the top 5 I could think of.

    Give them time. They are listening even if they won't respond to your out right toxic behavior that this subreddit has. Give them time. We haven't even had a true update yet. Just a stabilizer patch. THIS ISNT UBIS BIGGEST STUDIO.

    submitted by /u/greenacres42
    [link] [comments]

    Heads up: You can talk to Layla in Erewhon after completing the latest Homesteaders mission for some additional world-building

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    I get that it's called extreme difficulty, but getting sniped out of an attack Heli in one shot from nearly a kilometer away is f*cking BS.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:16 PM PDT

    Why even have the option to go full assault on a base if I can literally get one shotted by a sniper while in a fucking Heli? If I was getting hit by antiair or rocket troopers sure, but this is just straight bullshit.

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    New cosmetic category ?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    Should they add a new category named neckware, for things like the shemagh and others, it would be nice for things like the wolves helmet with them. Just an idea.

    submitted by /u/Araskisz
    [link] [comments]

    416 Shorty has a major aesthetic issue (in my opinion).

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:03 PM PDT

    I think that the stock on the 416 Shorty is the worst. UBI, please add the M4a1 Tactical stock to the 416 Shorty as well. This is Ghost Recon not California (CA doesn't allow pistol grips because they're poops)...

    submitted by /u/Beck1911
    [link] [comments]

    I like this picture a lot

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    I don’t need sleep, I need Elite Pants!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Callsign "GREY FOX"

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    Snow Ghost

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment