• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Ghost Recon - They should have adapted the mercenary system from Odyssey, where highly trained Wolves Hunt and track you.

    Ghost Recon - They should have adapted the mercenary system from Odyssey, where highly trained Wolves Hunt and track you.


    They should have adapted the mercenary system from Odyssey, where highly trained Wolves Hunt and track you.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    They could be randomized archetypes or even small teams that actively hunt you.

    Sniper/spotter teams

    Assault teams

    Drone teams

    Vehicle teams

    This would make the "hunted" aspect of the game feel more engaging than just dodging the occasional asriel drone or heli.

    These teams don't show up on the map, have smarter AI, use flashbangs and sometimes lay traps.

    I'd really like to see something like this implemented.

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    You may not like it, but this is what a peak gameplay loop looks like

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    Unending Badassery (Commando Edition)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:30 AM PDT

    My best Screenshots.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Daily Faction missions are slowly making me hate this game

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    I understand the desire for longevity, and the reason I and many others here do these missions is because we like the cool stuff that's in the battle pass: however, these boring, repetitive, travel across the whole world ass missions we have to do every single day are driving me to my wits end.

    I want to progress my story, however by the time I play for an hour doing solely faction missions, I'm just drained of all enjoyment, and get on R6, Destiny, or take a break.

    It's not fun. It's gotten to the point where I put my difficulty to arcade and sprint through them as fast as I can.

    This isn't good or fun gameplay.

    What you want to happen by making us do this everyday, is causing the exact opposite feelings.

    I loathe getting on to do these mission. I just want to play the game and have fun.

    Edit: how do we fix this?

    Well like a good battle pass system, we should get points for doing anything: Missions, Kills, XP based stuff.

    I'm at my wits end with these garbage missions.

    Edit: You bet your ass when it comes down to deciding wether I sink time into the MW battle pass or this one, I'm picking the one that lets me enjoy myself to get it done.

    submitted by /u/PapiSlayerGTX
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Community Managers, the silence here is deafening!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    u/Ubi-RealDude, u/Ubi_hayve, u/ubiBorghal

    So what's the plan here guys? Should we just expect no communication from you or the devs for the duration of this game's lifespan? The "live-service" game model requires proof that y'all are uhhh ya know- alive and listening. So far it seems like this game is a zombie that is going to shuffle from one pre-approved announcement/content drop to the next without any real communication.

    Where are you guys at with the myriad number of bugs that need fixing? What's being prioritized? I for one still do not have access to faction missions on the objective board bc the faction leader is grayed out even though I spoke with her (Ito or whoever) and there are a ton of posts on here about not being able to use the drone, a pretty damn essential feature of the game.

    When can we anticipate the next patch? In the post on the official website it said a few weeks till the next patch. Is that like 2 weeks? 5? 10? Don't you think a few weeks is a long time for your players to go without being able to access missions or use a drone? Are you guys taking a dynamic approach to changes withe game and incorporating all this feedback?? Or are we pissing in the wind with all these 100s of posts made each day?

    What about the raid? We haven't heard anything about it. I mean literally nothing at all beyond the fact there is supposed to be one. You've got a trophy for it, which consequentially locks out the platinum trophy, so you must've felt at some point it was something important for the game. Don't you think it would be reasonable to give player's even a rough time-frame on when to expect the raid?

    I get this is probably the worst time to make this post because I am sure everyone is about to dip out for the weekend. But damn, 2 weeks is a super long ass time to go without interacting with your playerbase whatsoever.

    submitted by /u/RiggityRow
    [link] [comments]

    More people need to be mad about the lack of gun customization

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    I don't know how you ppl are just okay with weapon variants it pisses me off everyday. I try to get past it but I just can't. It's infuriating.

    submitted by /u/Lpecc08
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Destroying a Behemoth

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:40 PM PDT

    Suggestion: Battle rewards should be shared across characters

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has already been suggested, will remove if the case. I completed Breakpoint the day and started a new character but wasn't very motivated to play as the battle rewards aren't account wide. I want to continue playing but I don't feel like grinding the same faction missions for the same rewards I aready own on my first character, just my opinion anyways.

    submitted by /u/dvdley
    [link] [comments]

    You can't stop the freedom train!!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    At one of the houses near D'Urville Cliff. Nice easter egg.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    For comparison, this was pre launch night vision. Crisp, clean, actually useful. Versus the pea soup we have now. Ubi please bring this back.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:54 PM PDT

    Amidst the Devastation

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    So that’s annoying...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    Battlepass has random empty Chest. The second time this has happened to me, Tier 24 gave me an empty box. Seen people complain about it on Reddit, just wanted to add some proof it happens

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Playing in the rain

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    Vasily In Position

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    When you hit that Gear Level 252 so it gives the wolves danger alert when you enter their 250+ base

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    Goa'uld ambush! Why isn't there a Stargate game...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    Pleaaaase.....just let them be silent !!!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    I cant stand the sobbing...and the mumbling of the civs i rescue from...whatever Sentinel was about to do to them....

    I...I just cant hold back...

    Either give us the option to melee civilians too......or shut them UP !!!

    I cannot fail 1/3 of my tasks just because their Faces have to eat lead......

    submitted by /u/Blackbr3r
    [link] [comments]

    We own the night

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    So the battle rewards don't carry over between saves, huh

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Excuse me very much, but what kind of complete, utter bullshit is this? There's alot, and I mean ALOT I can forgive to enjoy this game, but the more I find out about it, the more it pisses me off how little care was put into so many aspects of this game and it's players. For God's sake. Is this something I can naively count will be addressed at some point or will I have to listen about technical restrictions like with forced online again?

    submitted by /u/El_Matadorro
    [link] [comments]

    I mean... I wanted a helicopter, but I guess this way of flying technically works too...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    Haruhi dialogue be like...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    Wildlands will always hold a special place in my heart. The gameplay, mechanics, & story kept me hooked. I still play it to this day! Hats off to Ubisoft. (Also, photo mode is the sh*t.)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment