• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 1, 2022

    Ghost Recon - I recently bought a ton of upgrades for this kit, but here's a(n outdated) shot of a Fury cosplay. The recent game updates (and lots of time in photo mode) inspired some gun + vest + etc upgrades.

    Ghost Recon - I recently bought a ton of upgrades for this kit, but here's a(n outdated) shot of a Fury cosplay. The recent game updates (and lots of time in photo mode) inspired some gun + vest + etc upgrades.


    I recently bought a ton of upgrades for this kit, but here's a(n outdated) shot of a Fury cosplay. The recent game updates (and lots of time in photo mode) inspired some gun + vest + etc upgrades.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 11:39 AM PST

    The NFT items are actually based on some of the concept art

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 04:56 AM PST

    Iroquois Pliskin, Lt. JG

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 11:23 AM PST

    Trailer for a Fan Series I'm doing (More info in the comments)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 03:00 AM PST

    Normal day of Hiking,Scouting some Hunting and also dropping people to their knees.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 04:18 AM PST

    Another day, another operation.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 09:04 AM PST

    I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an AK to the knee

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 01:04 PM PST

    Is breakpoint finally better then Wildlands? (OPINION)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 05:35 AM PST

    Personally I had given up on this game. I thought they had missed what players wanted by too far a margin and the game was simply unsalvageable. But after the motherland update the game is finally at a point where I personally am starting to think it's actually better then wl. ( If this game would have launched in it's current state you would have made way more money ubi!!!!) I mean graphics, physics, gunplay, current ai, all superior in breakpoint. The story wasn't very good in either game personally I don't play for the story in this game. Content wise I think wl still has more then bp and the variety was good. But BP has even more variety in terms of environment while the mission structures are similar. Man if they could add an updated ghost mode this game would definitely finally be better the it's predecessor. A tarkov lite ghost mode would be beyond amazing to me.

    submitted by /u/izbsleepy1989
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment