• Breaking News

    Friday, February 4, 2022

    Ghost Recon - Every time I user the Sharpshooter ability I think of this scene from Wind River

    Ghost Recon - Every time I user the Sharpshooter ability I think of this scene from Wind River


    Every time I user the Sharpshooter ability I think of this scene from Wind River

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 09:19 PM PST

    Forgot they had ejector seats in Future Soldier

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:45 PM PST

    Feel like that was on a personal level… ����

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 12:33 AM PST

    I’ve been playing for a month and this is my ghost!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 06:26 PM PST

    Operation Motherland was great ..

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 11:29 PM PST

    .. now please release a full blown current gen update for Wildlands ;-P

    submitted by /u/HoBahr
    [link] [comments]

    He came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum but he's all out of gum

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 03:07 AM PST

    Bro tryna be Carti ����‍♂️

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 09:04 PM PST

    Something is wonky with my game.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 10:36 PM PST

    Bullpup PDR and Honey Badger Brown have identical awesome stats

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 06:23 PM PST

    I just noticed while swapping weapons that there were no differences showing between these two weapons. Was looking for this earlier and couldn't find direct comparisons, but now I have them both so I'll post this here in case any other new players are looking for info on these guns. I also fired both at a wall while lying prone, and they had identical spray patterns. So I'm thinking Ubisoft did some copy pasta with these guns...

    Which is dandy because both of these are now my favourite primary weapon. Fast ROF (800), high damage (31 at MK 3, best in class even for ASRs), and excellent recoil and accuracy. The MP5 is the runner-up. The icing on the cake is that as Panther class you can run SMGs suppressed without sacrificing damage, so really these outperform ASRs in this regard, and save you the trouble of having to have one loud and one quiet weapon, or be switching out muzzles etc... just have full stealth and full damage all the time! Except for those rare occasions you want to kill something through a wall.

    However, there are some differences to set the Bullpup PDR and Honey Badger Brown apart:

    • The HBB uses 7.62 ammo while the PDR uses 5.56, so depending what your other weapon is choose the one with a separate ammo pool
    • The PDR does not support underbarrel attachments, so in theory a HBB with an underbarrel attachment would perform slightly better, and in any event this gives you options you don't have on the PDR
    • However, the PDR does give you choice in your barrel attachment, in case you wanted to use something other than a suppressor, and also allows a burst fire trigger option. The HBB only has semi/full auto.
    • Finally, only the HBB supports the LEUPOLD sight, while only the PDR supports the RU Collimator sight. Both support the Panoramic sight, Digital sight, EXPS3, MicroT1, SLX5 and MH1, and of course iron sights.
    submitted by /u/DJnoiseredux
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint purchase help

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:45 PM PST

    Thinking of buying breakpoint, which edition actually worth money? I bought ultimate version of div 2 ended up getting bunch of cosmetics that doesn't effect the gameplay….I don't want that to happen again so which one should I buy?

    submitted by /u/SpicyBoi0225
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment