• Breaking News

    Friday, February 18, 2022

    Ghost Recon - The coolest picture I’ve ever done

    Ghost Recon - The coolest picture I’ve ever done


    The coolest picture I’ve ever done

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 06:15 PM PST

    Had to gun down a outcast patrol because i was stuck in a loop of them raising the alarm and me failing the mission

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 08:13 AM PST

    I would really like my beret back, please.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 03:11 PM PST

    So some time ago I extracted Sentinel commander and they took my whole arm off.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 11:53 PM PST

    More scenes.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 01:04 PM PST

    I quite like the plateframe

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 04:50 AM PST

    fast travel during raid in breakpoint

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 10:43 PM PST

    yesterday, i was in a raid for the first time and the other fast travel during the raid..i cannot fast travel because it is disabled during raid....so how can they fast travel to each other? one moment i am with four players next moment i am alone..How??

    submitted by /u/Amkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - Trailer Cartel Cinematic E3 2016 (Remastered 8K 60FPS)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 01:04 AM PST

    Looking for people to do the raid with

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 02:49 PM PST

    If there is anyone wanting to teach me how to do the raid on breakpoint i'd love to play, the ghost recon discord is close to dead and hard to find people to actually play with. I was hoping to have some luck on here

    submitted by /u/Cheek-Clapperz
    [link] [comments]

    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Intel HD 620(Low End Pc)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 01:37 PM PST

    What did you learn late in the game or is generally little less known? (Breakpoint)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 05:07 AM PST

    I spent roughly 150h in breakpoint, only playing solo PvE.

    This is my first Ghost Recon Game so there was an overwhelming amount to learn when I started. But I have incredible fun with this game and I like all the different playstyles you can experience here.

    But now to the main point of this post, I just recently learned through this forum two things I didn't realize myself.

    1. In the menu for the boots you can select if trousers go in or out the boot.
    2. There are DMRs in the game where it is possible to equip an underbarrel Grande launcher. Something I was sure was only possible with assault rifles.

    Is there anything you learned later on that is maybe not know to others?

    Or anything in the gunsmith that feels out of the regular?

    I hope we can learn something from each other or just have fun anecdotes.

    submitted by /u/HeikoM
    [link] [comments]

    Good morning from Aurora... time to stack bodies.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 02:50 PM PST

    The winter can be harsh here and Aurora, no typical man would be caught in this blizzard, unfortunately for you I'm not typical.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 05:06 PM PST

    This is how I imagined how intimidating Sentinels should’ve been instead of jean-wearing whiners. Intimidating Mercenaries. Well Equipped PMCs.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 02:19 PM PST

    No raspberry jam this time! And hope to stir more echelon themed ghosts out.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 12:08 PM PST

    Some of my Go To Outfits

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 12:29 AM PST

    A casual woodland based outfit for no reason.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 02:02 AM PST

    How to bring back civilians and holster-able weapons in the next Ghost Recon Game. Description in the comments.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 11:40 AM PST

    Lost in the game !

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 11:05 AM PST

    Hi guys. New player to the franchise here, interested in single player only.

    I started this game couple of days ago and played until Skell is at the cave with us. I have 3 missions from him and also 2 extra missions that named episode 2 and 3.

    So i choose one of the 3missions from Skell and fast travel to a bivouac. There i need to get some distance to the mission. But i am seeing every yellow dot. I am looking back and forth which one is which. I had to check which direction is my character is looking to locate the mission that i wanted to do in the first place.

    How do you guys orientate in the map ?Also in buildings, minimap is not zooming in or showing me that the intel is in an upper floor.

    I play echelon and want to sneak in general. But at the end %70 of the time I am either looking to the map or moving through terrain figuring out where the mission is.

    Did i miss something ?

    submitted by /u/SketchyMike42
    [link] [comments]

    ZAMN DANIEL!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 08:14 PM PST

    Year 3

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 10:39 PM PST

    Ubi pls. Give us the ff, aside from NFTs:

    1. Moa Island.
    2. Overcoats.
    3. Make attachments universal.
    4. NG+
    5. Far-fetched idea but...Auroa Civil War?
    submitted by /u/PotatoMcThunderbear
    [link] [comments]

    Show me pictures of your outfit you're most proud of.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 06:12 PM PST

    Sorry if my grammar is bad.

    submitted by /u/IamO5-7
    [link] [comments]

    New To The Game, Need Help

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 05:14 AM PST

    Recently finished Wildlands and hopped on to Breakpoint. Wow for me quite the change, For starters I'm overwhelmed by the amount of information you get on screen. It's not that bad but still, also the missions structure of the game, there was I tip I do Episodes 1, 2 and 3 in order to understand the story fully. But even within those episodes the missions for me feel not well structured. I've just finished No Way Out. So is there any specific path from hereon I must follow to fully comprehend the story? I'm playing with the Gear Score Off if that means anything.

    submitted by /u/PatrykMalik
    [link] [comments]

    Locating Enemy Combatants

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 03:42 PM PST

    Some cool photos I've taken throughout my breakpoint journey thus far. 80 hours in and hopefully more to come

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 06:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment