• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 10, 2022

    Ghost Recon - The bad company in Auroa Islands.

    Ghost Recon - The bad company in Auroa Islands.


    The bad company in Auroa Islands.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 08:26 PM PST

    Hunting Stone

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 06:19 AM PST

    One underrated aspect about the game that I heavily appreciate is how the map doesn't update when you're in a heli.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 04:32 AM PST

    This makes it possible to just use a helicopter to go to a story quest, without uncovering areas of the map that you want to actually explore later. Sometimes I like to just go to an objective and do a thing without having to explore the whole way through.

    It's still fun to explore the path to the objective, but sometimes I want to just finish the mission, especially when I feel like my story progress has been stagnant for a while.

    The fact that traveling by heli doesn't reveal areas of the map makes it easy for me to remember the boundaries of my exploration, and resume exploring and raiding after I'm done with my current batch of story quests.

    submitted by /u/A_Very_Horny_Zed
    [link] [comments]

    Me and Rorke patrolling in Restricted Area 01, he thinks blue face paint will be effective yet he’s the same person who stood in a homemade bear trap.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 08:18 PM PST

    So.. Ubi.. Medic car in store when?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 03:57 AM PST

    First time seeing this concept art. Too bad the Wolves didn't look like this

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 06:57 AM PST

    i like how my char looks

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 02:14 PM PST

    Sync KNIFING (WARNING-Reduce Volume Headphone Users)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 02:57 AM PST

    Few things are constant in life: Love, death and that one motherfucker you didnt see in time.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 08:18 AM PST

    With the insanely vast positive reception of Operation Motherland, do you think Breakpoint will have a Year 3 DLC pass or just more free content dumps?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 06:48 PM PST

    Or is it the final update for the game?

    We're in mid-February now and still no official statement on the game's future in 2022.

    submitted by /u/A_Very_Horny_Zed
    [link] [comments]

    Nightmare fuel…holy crap

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 09:27 PM PST

    Pls don't ratio me for the tier 1 guy:P New way to optimize enemies for FUTURE games in the series. 2. Shotgun enemies improved.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 07:53 AM PST

    What makes Operation Motherland different/better from the main game?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 03:01 AM PST

    I'm playing the Tom Clancy Games in year order of the games timeline.

    submitted by /u/Longjumping_Bus_9519
    [link] [comments]

    Covert Ops loadout. Blend in with both the terrain and Outcast forces.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 04:32 AM PST

    Almost Perfect Stealth Tandom Takedowns

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 07:15 PM PST

    Back in action after several months

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 05:10 AM PST

    “Your a goddamn hero kid, and hero’s have to make sacrifices...”

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 06:43 AM PST

    Caught this towards the end of a melee animation.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 04:12 PM PST

    Where is he shooting from?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 09:09 PM PST

    Teamed up w/ @Affectionate_Newt158 bringing the collection of the CBRN unit's adventure in Auroa. ��

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 10:35 AM PST

    This belongs here.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 10:16 AM PST

    Wildlands (PC): What The Hell Just Happened?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 01:36 AM PST

    So, I've got a relatively beefy rig, right? I've never had a problem with this game's performance before. I've consistently gotten 60+ fps on Ultra settings for the past month I've been playing since I bought it, until today. I booted up the game and spawned in, and for some reason, now I'm getting around 19-23 fps. I double-checked EVERYTHING, my drivers are updated, I've got the game in fullscreen, I did a clean boot of my rig, the works. I also checked my other games' performance to make absolutely sure that it wasn't my computer that was fucking up, and sure enough, it wasn't. I'm genuinely baffled and utterly frustrated. It's currently 3:35 AM as I'm typing this, and I've been trying to fix this since I got home from work at 6 PM yesterday. If anybody's got a fix, I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/IAMTH3IC3MAN
    [link] [comments]

    Home Invasion

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 01:37 PM PST

    A bunch of screenshots I had taken on Breakpoint

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 10:20 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to stop him from saying the same thing over again and again. I have tried restarting the game but nothing works. Im on XBOX ONE

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 02:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment