• Breaking News

    Friday, January 14, 2022

    Ghost Recon - Close call

    Ghost Recon - Close call


    Close call

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 08:55 PM PST

    The poor mans MK18

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 11:00 PM PST

    David and Goliath

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 04:06 PM PST

    I always love this pose when it crops up

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 10:41 AM PST

    Been getting into the game over the week! I definitely like matching my environment with the camo options.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 06:24 PM PST

    In response to u/prestigiousZombie531's meme I contribute this (clean template included)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 04:23 AM PST

    I absolutely hate this mission, ive failed it 7 times and i cant complete it. This mission is pure ass and i cant complete. I nearly snapped my controller. Its literally impossible

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 10:54 AM PST

    The chosen one.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 08:31 AM PST

    My first screenshot is somewhere between generic af and kinda awesome

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 05:14 AM PST

    If you feel like being dorky, you can selectively activate perk slots to simulate camouflage and armor rating

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 10:10 AM PST

    I've been playing around with a thing where I keep all of my perks slots empty and selectively activate them when I have certain clothing items on.

    Whenever I find an armor vest in the world that looks heavy duty, I equip The " feel no pain" (50% damage resistance and no injuries one shot)

    Whenever I find clothing in the world that has the proper camouflage for the biome I'm in, I equip the slim shadow perk (80 percent boost to stealth).

    When I die, I remove the perks.

    I play in a way that has me constantly re-clothing my character with what I find in the world, so the experience is very dynamic.

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    Russian portion spent how to get it back?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 12:00 AM PST

    Someone knows after having used it was spent and I have not gotten more. Where and how to get it? or just repeating everything?

    submitted by /u/Snow_7c
    [link] [comments]

    Pathfinder Class Signature Gear, Guns Ultimate Pathfinder Loadout | Ghost Recon Breakpoint

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 10:06 PM PST

    Found a slight bug in the map

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 08:01 AM PST

    [PS4] Ghost Recon Wildlands Black Screen At Launch

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 05:23 PM PST

    As soon as i get past the skull and the screen that says that describes the autosave feature my screen just goes black, i have already tried restarting, rebuid data base and even deleted the save files. Its probably been about a year since i played this and just now reinstalled it, Has anyone had this happened to them or know of a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/zGuyMcdude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment