• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 6, 2022

    Ghost Recon - Civi go brrrrrrrrt

    Ghost Recon - Civi go brrrrrrrrt


    Civi go brrrrrrrrt

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 11:14 PM PST

    A photo based on the Forward Observations Group

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 03:43 PM PST

    Ghillies in the Mist

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 08:33 PM PST

    I was playing Breakpoint and decided to take a few (very simple) photos of my Nathan Drake outfit

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 01:11 AM PST

    Taking in the sights

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 03:27 PM PST

    Just beat Mother Land had a great time! Took a ton of pictures.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 06:31 PM PST

    “Hope is a dangerous thing. It can either make you or destroy you.”

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 04:23 PM PST

    Desperate for a solid squad

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 07:23 PM PST

    Recently moved down to a new town, just my wife and myself. Literally left everything and everyone behind and I got my wife but she obviously doesn't like doing the same stuff as me, all my regular activities I used to do is back home and I don't know anyone here, always played GR solo but with having no one here, it would be nice to have actual human interactions with stuff that I enjoy lol, don't know if that makes sense but I'm eager to find a squad who wants to run some BP milsim

    submitted by /u/flamingdonkeyy
    [link] [comments]

    Photo dump: some of my favorite moments of 2021

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 07:17 PM PST

    Part 2/3

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 12:44 AM PST

    Why cannot I find vasilys pack?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 01:31 AM PST

    I asked one of my good friends for a backpack that would go with a certain outfit. He said Vasilys pack but I literally cannot find it in Maria's shop or anywhere else. So how do I get vasilys pack?

    submitted by /u/Rude_Moose2323
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate Cutscene in Enemy of my Enemy?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 05:50 PM PST

    I didn't know this, but the cutscene where Walker tries to recruit you and make you a Wolf, but you side with Jace Skell, I didn't realize there was an alternate version where Walker isn't around, and Josiah is the leader? I just stumbled onto this while replaying missions, and I'm not sure if it's because I've already beat all the missions, including Brother vs Brother, or if it's because I shot down Walkers Helo in the opening mission.

    I guess my question is, are there any other scenes that change based on how you play?

    submitted by /u/xemanhunter
    [link] [comments]

    2 shots i was happy with

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 08:19 PM PST

    Another cold day in hell ��������

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 05:34 PM PST

    Got your six

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 10:08 PM PST

    Looking for a mod

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 09:13 PM PST

    Hi everyone, i was going through the ghost recon steam page (the original). i came across this video showing a mod where the gun models ,hands & sights were added. its an older video but, I'm still curious to see if this mod is still around today. the video link should be in the post otherwise this is the url: https://youtu.be/h_21ZMsLdOcany insight is helpful thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/CirocOnTop
    [link] [comments]

    Just another day on Auroa..

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 05:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment