• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 14, 2021

    Ghost Recon - G'day!

    Ghost Recon - G'day!


    G'day!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 01:41 AM PST

    This sent chills up my spine.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 02:09 PM PST

    “Servitas vitae”

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Fyi the under barrel shotgun is a separate weapon and affected by the weapon mastery system and it has the same stats as the shotgun revolver.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Me and my bois fighting on who gets the grenade first

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Norwegian Armed Forces Naval Special Operations Commando Marinejegerkommandoen (MJK) outfit

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 08:40 AM PST

    My Breakpoint story.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 12:20 AM PST

    In the bushes, scouting out a camp, checking for the location of all the hostages I need to extract, alert anyone and they die. Spend 20 mins scouting, memorizing guard patrol paths, determining the best way to approach it. Finally ready, I pick off the stragglers, decide to hold off getting the hostages till I have wiped the whole place out. After what is easily 40mins I had the place cleared, looted and the hostages climbing into a car with me, then Ubisoft DisConnect kicks me out of my single player game, instantly reloaded back in again and I was on the outside of the unlooted, uncleared base with the hostages still needing to be saved so I promptly hit Alt+F4.

    submitted by /u/WunJZ
    [link] [comments]

    Little detail of the rocket of the helicopter

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 04:08 PM PST

    Photodump part something something

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 12:10 PM PST

    Some dumb teammate ai tricks

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Why would they throw a bomb near a hostage? Now i have to repeat the mission after 20 mins of perfect stealth

    submitted by /u/GT_Hades
    [link] [comments]

    These balcony fences really piss me off, you cant even shoot from cover in these fuckers.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 02:51 AM PST

    i like stealth takedowns with ghillie suit

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 03:25 AM PST

    I just completed my first extreme difficulty mission fully stealthed!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 12:56 AM PST

    Okay, sort of stealthed!

    Basically I'd been playing as a Panther class this entire time. Anytime I'd try to complete a mission stealthed, I'd get spotted because I didn't check my corners or behind me or some shit and I'd get instakilled and it was end up being a 4 versus everyone ffirefight where my AI team mates did most of the killing.

    So I decided I wanted to try out the white hot nightvision so I picked Pathfinder class. Except, wait what? Pathfinder's get an aerial drone for reconaissance? Awesome!

    So I figured out how to active the aerial drone and activated it. And HOLY FUCK IT CAN FIRE MISSILES FUCKEN SHITBALLS M8

    I was doing some side mission where you had to find out some shit about cloaking spray at some base or something. I found their generator, launched a missile at it and watched ALL the lights go out. Not only that but the soldiers started going in that direction as well! So I just kept firing as many missiles as I could to blow them the fuck up!

    Meanwhile, I moved in quickly and dropped a few bodies to remain hidden, stole the docs then stole a helicopter and flew out of the base!

    I had no idea this class would be that fun! Definitely looking forward to playing more Pathfinder! May also check some of the other classes too =D

    submitted by /u/StoltATGM
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks Ubi

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 08:49 PM PST

    Risking my save in ghost mode

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 04:20 AM PST

    Reconnaissance element from 45th Guards VDV (GRU) touch down in Auroa

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 03:02 AM PST

    How do I do the "kill 10 enemies in 35 seconds in Golem Islands chemical refinery" challenge?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Title says it all, I'm having major problems with that challenge.

    submitted by /u/odedby
    [link] [comments]

    Still in development but Ground Branch's new update allows for customization of gun belts, battle belts, variety of vest and helmet customization. Just a small selection of screens here. Would you guys like for a future Ghost Recon to have this form of customization.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Mini photo dump, the muzzle flash on the m110 makes for great night photos

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 02:57 PM PST

    I Streamed My Game with My Own "Survival Focused / Perma-Death" Rulesets. Hope they Add Perma-Death Mode like Wildlands did... Here's some Virtual Photographs We took along the Journey.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Some gun camos from wildlands id like to see added as gear camos in breakpoint

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Spartan mod needed some improvements... so I made Spartan mod plus. I finally have the Ghost experience I was looking for and I'm having so much fun with it. Apparently there's a limit on YouTube on how much you can stream in one day ����

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 01:56 PM PST

    After playing through fallen eagles i’ve noticed the dead bodies aren’t even ghosts, they’re like half assed outcasts

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Hey can anybody help me with a punisher skin?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 08:06 PM PST

    So I have recently started thinking of making a Punisher skin and I would like if anybody is able to list out clothing I should use on my character to make become punisher? Also maybe a recommended gun. Sorry mods if this breaks any rules that I didn't read over.

    submitted by /u/Agentpg3d48
    [link] [comments]

    You can't play EP2 & EP3 if you have standard edition (PS4)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Soo I thought EP2&3 missions are a part of the story, but you can only play the 1st mission of EP2 and 2 missions from EP3. There are no separate packs to buy on PS Store. You have to pay the whole price of the 1 year pass pack. As of now it costs 2x the price of what I paid for the standard game.

    That sucks, I'm missing out on parts of the story. All I can do is start the Conquest mode. But I don't know who the Bodarks are and there seems to be this weird gap between EP1 and Motherland.

    Am I missing out on much?

    submitted by /u/ClicheChe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment