• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 11, 2021

    Ghost Recon - This dialogue always comes about 10 seconds before a permanent dirt nap

    Ghost Recon - This dialogue always comes about 10 seconds before a permanent dirt nap


    This dialogue always comes about 10 seconds before a permanent dirt nap

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 09:14 AM PST

    I made Deadshot in Breakpoint

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Fury fighting her way down the convoy

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 05:17 PM PST

    Was watching a video of all the takedowns on enemies and i genuinely didn’t know you could drown them

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Been working on trying to make this meme possible and found out how I could, do enjoy fellow Ghosts

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Antimatter and space missiles ?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:24 PM PST

    I think these are quite good

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:36 PM PST

    I've been really enjoying the new update. With the return of Cross-Com, Future Soldier gear, and Optical Camo, the game now looks and feels like GHOST RECON again. Here are some screenshots I took and edited. Hope ya'll like them.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:24 PM PST

    90% of this sub (me included) oc

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 04:22 PM PST

    To My Fellow Veterans - Thank You For Your Service

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Look into my eyes, commie.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 04:14 PM PST

    “Ghost Lead…don’t…move…”

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Exfil ambush

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 05:06 PM PST

    You've never been so smooth at landing.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Wut?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 10:12 AM PST

    BODARK enemies Event parameter.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 03:46 PM PST

    PLEASE UBI for the love of god please add bodark enemy archetypes in the event parameters for story mode. Operation Motherland has made more bored and downright hate the Sentinels and Wolves. It also makes it more fun and immersive with playing story mode dlc like Red Patriot WHERE RAVEN ROCK IS PRESENT. Now before any of the story and lore nerds start saying "BuT IT doESn'T mAKe aNy SEnsE!". Has the lore and story of Breakpoint made any sense? At this point people don't care for the story anymore but just to have fun. I just want to replay Red Patriot with Bodarks instead of reskinned wolves.

    submitted by /u/babyboi1111
    [link] [comments]

    Any news from Ghost Recon Frontline?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 04:31 AM PST

    If there is, please let the news be that it Cancelled the game

    submitted by /u/scarecrow9281
    [link] [comments]

    probably the best cqc animation, the air puncher

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 04:45 PM PST

    Canadian Spec-Ops inspired winter gear

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Callsign Slink

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 10:31 AM PST

    DEVGRU clearing out Aurora

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Operation motherland photo Dump

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 03:55 PM PST

    Does aiming in third person count as ADS?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Title pretty much covers it. Does aiming in third person count as aiming down sights? Or is it considered its own seperate thing?

    For clarity, the reason I'm asking is because I'm messing with my weapons mastery upgrades and the mobility one increases speed and agility when aiming down sights. So I'm just unsure if that extends to aiming in third person or if third person aim is a different stat.

    submitted by /u/GodlessNomad
    [link] [comments]

    My Naïve Dream For the Next Ghost Recon

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Until Motherland, I can't say I've really enjoyed Breakpoint much and now I think I realize the two reasons why;

    1 - There's too much story. I always loathed talking to people throughout the main story and associated side quests. I want to be a soldier and be out there shooting things yet here I am turning in quests and listening to people talk about their life on Auroa. WTF.

    It really struck me during one particular quirky little side quest. Most of the details elude me, I only played it yesterday but I was honestly that uninterested in it. It was to do with some eccentric fellow sending out secret messages from his little fortress or "kingdom" as he called it. My point being that this felt like a side quest from the witcher or skyrim. As if I'm some hero in a green tunic going around helping people with their various problems. No, I'm supposed to be a highly trained US military spec ops operative here on a mission. Ghost recon isn't an adventure franchise. It's a military shooter. We get our orders, we nomad out, and then complete our objectives. No more fluff needed.

    2 - The obvious identity crisis. I realize this kind of ties in to my first point but just to expand upon what I mean. Breakpoint tries to be adventure rpg, a mil sim, a survival game, and a looter shooter. With that end goal, the game had no hope.

    I believe the people calling the shots really need to make up their mind on what they want to create.

    My opinion on going forward with the franchise?

    Firstly, keep the story tight and to the point. I want an overarching objective to work towards (kill the guys, liberate the land) and that's about it. I'm here for the gameplay. A bit of background lore and stuff is great but let me go check that out whenever I might be in the mood.

    Identity wise: To me, ghost recon is about special operations and cutting edge technology (Obviously stealth as well but I believe going loud should be equally viable for entertainment purposes). I think these two areas should be focused on. Just look at the subreddit and all you see is future soldier/cross com hype, and pictures of our little army men going out on ops. We like that shit, feed into it.

    Spec ops additions I'd like to see;

    - Climbing and rappelling. Give us some climbing gear that allows us to traverse the terrain creatively and tactically. I'm talking rappeling from choppers, dangling in a harness halfway down a cliff, assault rifle at the ready. Let us climb up a tree and drop down on a passing patrol.

    - Improved breaching gameplay. Amber sky was great but the camera really needs attention whilst indoors. My suggestion is to add a first person perspective that we can switch in and out of on the fly. ie when going indoors. I believe 1st person will always be superior for tight quarters gun play but if they can work some magic and make 3rd person feel good, I'm all for it. Then feed into the swat tactics and stuff to make us feel cool. I want to have my ai team mates throw a flash grenade in the room after I kick the door down. I want the guy on point rocking a riot shield while the rest of us stack on him and move as one unit. Hell, give us some bullet time after a breach to feel like proper badasses.

    - Contextual takedowns/cqc and quicker body moving. I'll be real here, just copy far cry. Cover takedowns, takedowns from below/above, sam fisher takedowns while dangling from a pipe or rope, takedowns from foliage/long grass. Additionally, let us carry bodies straight from a take down like in ac or far cry. Killing a guy then spending 5 secs putting him up on your shoulders is super clunky. Instead of this, let us quickly grab the body by an arm or leg and ragdoll drag them away.

    - Quicker reactions. This is more general gameplay than spec ops but I'd like my character to feel responsive. For example, in breakpoint, I can't cancel a reload or animation to pop a syringe. Waiting for an animation to finish for the game to register my input is agonizing. If I need to heal, I probably need to do so quickly. Animation cancelling needs to be a thing even if I have to drop a full magazine on the ground to roll to cover or pop a syringe. Another example is not being able to switch shoulders while vaulting over an object or climbing. Switching shoulders should be possible at all times for smoother gameplay. I've noticed that popping optical camo is almost always possible regardless of what animation in you're in. This feels great, well done, more of this please.

    - Backpack drags like walker did to nomad. That was badass and would be great to get wounded team mates behind cover. Please make this happen.

    Futuristic technology additions I'd like to see;

    As a bit of an introduction here, I'm heavily leaning into the future soldier theme. I'm talking current day experimental or concept tech here, not laser rifle and forcefields. I also would like to able to create character builds but from a skill tree similar to Division 2's specializations and certainly not from farming up rare, legendary loot etc. Just give us points and skill tree but have a limit on the points to force us to make choices. Let us be a recon, a heavy, a medic, so on and so forth, but in particular let us spec into gadget power if want if we want to run a powerful turret, drone or so froth.

    - As a baseline, we would have optical camo and a wingsuit/parachute. These can be altered and/or improved upon depending on specialization choices. maybe a stealh character has increased camo efficiency whereas a heavy can unlock a special wingsuit takedown.

    - Futuristic abilities/skills. 1 equipabble at a time. Im thinking the usual suspects. turret, drone, riot shield, deployable cover, heal station, pulse or limited pulse/x ray vision and so on. Give us options to build into these at the expense of armour or stamina.

    - Armour system. You know the deal, heavier armour for more defence and possibly an extra perk versus lighter armour for more stamina and mobility (specifically mobility not movement speed as I believe that eventually becomes a mandatory choice in games). I also believe firearm damage should not be able to be increased or at least not by much as this will become mandatory or unbalanced if not reigned in.

    - Hud, pinging, waypoints all done through cross coms. for immersion.

    - Some advanced weaponry such as xm25, railgun, etc

    Anyway, running out of steam now, might add more later. I'm keen to hear your thoughts on where the franchise could go.

    submitted by /u/ZigMeister666
    [link] [comments]

    A Future Soldier meme.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 08:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment