• Breaking News

    Monday, October 25, 2021

    Ghost Recon - The Operation Motherland trailer completely mirrors the Ghost Recon Wildlands introduction cutscene (Credit to ASQD GAMING).

    Ghost Recon - The Operation Motherland trailer completely mirrors the Ghost Recon Wildlands introduction cutscene (Credit to ASQD GAMING).


    The Operation Motherland trailer completely mirrors the Ghost Recon Wildlands introduction cutscene (Credit to ASQD GAMING).

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    I forgot you can put a suppressor on the stoner LMG

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    El Chido's singin' "Como te voy a olvidar," Do you engage or wait for him to finish

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Finally got back to Wildlands... and it feels so refreshing now after Breakpoint

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    My image of Ghost Recon.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    When was this banner added

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Please be as critical as last time. :)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Well this is it.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    As we get closer to the launch date of Motherland, I just wanted to say thank you guys, last year I picked up breakpoint and was new to GR in general and I fell in love with the game and the series, then I bought Wildlands and shortly afterwards I found this community. I know some of you will play Motherland and never play again, or some of you have already abandoned the GR franchise. So I'm going to take this moment to say: Thank you, you guys are amazing and I'll never forget some of the times I've had playing Ghost Recon. So wether your rucking it in Bolivia or operating in Aurora or maybe your gooning out in Nicaragua I'll never forget you guys…see ya later.

    submitted by /u/Salty_Toaster_Oven_2
    [link] [comments]

    We kinda did again

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Are there any muzzle brakes in this game that are compatible with the desert eagle?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Can't get over the brutality of the CQC animations. The blood literally turned the light red. Obsessed.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    A few recent pics showing off my hunter again

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Watch the rusher

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    I think the Sentinel Corp. Pack should be put on the in-game store

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Bottom line, I like the helmet within the Sentinel Corp. Pack. I have seen many excellent designs for a character in-game. It is disappointing that they didn't give a Sentinel Corp. Pack on the in-game store, like they gave the Survival Pack later on. I have been searching online and in stores for unopened disc versions that have it included, but it feels like I was too late and am skeptical of what is online. In the future, I hope they can put it in the in-game store for the consumers to purchase.

    I know some folks might not approve of this since it is a pre-order exclusive, but in all honesty I felt very cautious on buying the game at release. Kinda glad Inwaited but wish there was a way to obtain the pack though. That's the end of my rant everyone. Have a good one.

    submitted by /u/Kobe_89
    [link] [comments]

    Outfit: JW GROM; The Unseen and Silent

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    When even your Car has Night Vision.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Ghosts flexing their tacticoolness working with the Outcasts

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Some photos. Enjoy!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    This vehicle is perfect for you, no?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    The rebels seemed adamant on putting my truck in this location.

    https://reddit.com/link/qfdewa/video/vstzo5twmkv71/player

    submitted by /u/Bugatteem
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with launching Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (Windows 11)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Hello, So I recently installed the new Windows 11 update, and after that, I tried launching Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and the game would crash and then I would get a screen that would state (Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.). There was a "Stop Code" in that error screen which read as (WORKER_INVALID). So, I was wanting to know if anyone else is having this same problem? And if so, what have you done to resolve this problem or if anyone would have some ideas on how to fix this problem, Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/Shultzy_71
    [link] [comments]

    Idk know if this is the right place but what is the Closest Ghost Recon on PS4 to Future Soldier?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    Future Soldier is/was my favourite GR Game and I would love to play a similar game on PS4.

    submitted by /u/K1NG_E3R4H1M_M4H
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment