• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 28, 2021

    Ghost Recon - New voice line from Vasily? Is this part of the update that already went live, or is it just something I missed? AI teammates finally getting more dialogues?

    Ghost Recon - New voice line from Vasily? Is this part of the update that already went live, or is it just something I missed? AI teammates finally getting more dialogues?


    New voice line from Vasily? Is this part of the update that already went live, or is it just something I missed? AI teammates finally getting more dialogues?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    The USS Wasp wrapped up into one meme.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    I am ready Ubi I am yours

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    The time has come. We can finally make something like these.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Breakpoint's Cosmetic Could Have Been Worse

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Guerrilla fighter surviving in the snowy mountains of Auroa ��

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Shout out to the random who invited me to his/her squad to kill behemoths most of the day and decided to rock the Canadian Para theme at the end

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Won't have to edit in Crosscom anymore! (Headphone users caution)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Mission creator would also be nice. It’ll be our own Arma game for consoles.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    My new outfit and weapon

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    SCAR with VLTOR CASV rail extension in Breakpoint (2019) and SCAR with PWS SRX rail extension in Payday 2 (2013). Payday started to "gunsmith" earlier and in my opinion still makes it better than Ghost Recon and Call of Duty games, even though it never tried to be "immersive tactical experience".

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Nomad forgot to change his clothes in three months? Something little odd I noticed with the Motherland trailer...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    It is said that somehow Nomad get out of the island, and now he is coming back for operation Motherland. So my question is: Why the heck he still wears the same bandages and teared up clothes in the trailer? XD

    submitted by /u/F3AR47
    [link] [comments]

    The ACR is back

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Another glimpse into my Breakpoint Faction Aesthetic Redesign, pre-OP:MOTHERLAND

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    I hope everyone has fun, and please for the love of god don’t spoil it the second it comes out!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    I finally did it ghosts! Just in time for the new update.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Night time is so beautiful

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    My reaction after watching Motherland trailer for the 5th time...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Nomad's Final Op and Extraction

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    More skell credits in regular mode ?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    So if you play regular mode, after clearing a camp, you get more credits from selling random drops and stuff in crates, than playing in immersive mode, where you only get credits from crates. Correct me if I am wrong.

    Why is that ? Why regular mode players need more credits ? Is this a balance thing or is this just an ubi being ubi thing ?

    After reaching higher levels and unlocking all the guns I wanted should I switch from immersive to regualr mode to get more skell rewards from just playing and clearng camps and stuff ?

    P.S.

    I know you could just farm behemoth on golem island. But what if I didnt want to ? What shuld I do?

    submitted by /u/NewspaperTaker
    [link] [comments]

    Always been a fan of how detailed the existing textures are in breakpoint.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Operation Motherland, is a go

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Love the description of the new enemies!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Some Photos

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Next STEP Ubisoft. Let us see our customized character in the cutscenes

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    With the new future soldier gear coming soon, I personally would love to be able to see my character dressed as a ghost in the cutscenes without everything dissapearing magically

    Please Ubisoft, we've been asking for this practically since the game came out

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment