• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 31, 2021

    Ghost Recon - In the spirit of Halloween, I wanted to show off a Wolf cosplay! Hope you all like it!

    Ghost Recon - In the spirit of Halloween, I wanted to show off a Wolf cosplay! Hope you all like it!


    In the spirit of Halloween, I wanted to show off a Wolf cosplay! Hope you all like it!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    So who's using what class for Motherland? Personally I'm going Pathfinder.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    A little wildlands edit I made

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Possible Lieutenants names from the Patch Notes:

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    This.. makes me a happy Ghost! (Op. Motherland Conquest Rewards)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Who else would love to see the Russian OKP-7 optic in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Got a countdown on my phone, I'm really excited

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    I love the look of the foliage in the game

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to make the guy on the right? Wasn't a flair for the Fashion Subreddit for questions.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Crescent moon stuff

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Get ready for Motherland. Here is a kick ass (2500Skell per 3-5 min) grinding method

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    For those who don't already know:

    All credit goes to APOLLO PATRIOT for this one. I've been doing it in immersive mode with 2 main weapon slots. Spray yourself, pop an emp, and kill it with 1-2 lmgs. Easy money. Please don't waist your time grinding missions. You should be able to amass a few 100k skell before the update drops.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgcz3ZInius


    [link] [comments]

    Such a beautiful game

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    200 days after I asked for grip+bipod to be added, finally they are actually doing it.. I know it’s not something “big” but for me at least it will improve the immersion a lot, especially for my special forces setup.. I’m really stoked for this update and I hope it will be as good as it looks

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Just random captures from Wildlands

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Soldiers patrol after a chemical attack

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    They run when they hear the ting go bang ��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Annoying rocket bug in Breakpoint. Rockets fire about 3 sec after shooting animation happens

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Could we get darker green solid camo?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Please Ubisoft devs.

    I'd like darker green color that some outfits have as default.

    Thanks.

    PS. And Nomad vest that has shotgun shells, mags and pistol mags on it.

    submitted by /u/SuperArppis
    [link] [comments]

    New-ish to Breakpoint. I love it.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    A few weeks ago I decided I just didn't have it in me anymore to grind "candy" for masks I could only wear for a few weeks and a sparrow I was never going use. I love Destiny 2 (I have almost 3,000 hours in the game), but I just ran out of steam for the time being. I decided to go back and revisit some games I either never played or only played a bit. One of those was Ghost Recon Wildlands. I played Splinter Cell Blacklist and Ghost Recon Future Soldier back in the PS3 days day and loved both those games. I have over 1,000 of the Division 2 between PS4 and PC. So I have some familiarity with Ubisoft shooters. After a few play sessions of Wildlands I found myself enjoying it much more than I did a few years back. About this time I noticed, quite by accident, that the Breakpoint Deep State DLC was free. I played Breakpoint about 18 months ago on PS4, but I just couldn't really get into it. I think I gave up after a few hours. But, Breakpoint was $9 on PC and the DLC was free, so I figured I'd give it another go. I didn't even know Operation Motherland was a thing.

    Well, two weeks and 95 hours later, I'm working on collecting the last few attachments and clearing the last few outposts. I have had a BLAST. I'm so glad I decided to try it again. I think it's a great game. The shooting mechanics are just so smooth and satisfying. The game is beautiful. I love the exploration and varied environments. And I so appreciate the developers didn't abandon the game after the rocky launch. There are so many options to play the game you want to play. I hope Motherland brings some people back to the game.

    What I would love to see is a NG+. I don't know if this has been previously discussed (I'm sure it has), but I think the game would really benefit from that feature. I would love to go full immersive on one full playthrough.

    At any rate, looking forward to Tuesday and being part of the Ghost community.

    submitted by /u/matty-mixalot
    [link] [comments]

    I've lost so many brain cells doing this

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    YES, FINALLY! Who else is excited to make a bunch of Spetsnaz/Russian Surplus uniforms with the Gorka and a variety of "Insurgent" type uniforms with the Spetsnaz balaclava?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    See title ^

    submitted by /u/G3N3RICUS3
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft-like rock arch photo

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    The door is wide open for a 3rd person tactical pvp shooter, and we got a battle Royale instead

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    This comes from me trying to play ghost war on wildlands.

    I got like 2 games in, enjoyed them and then couldn't find anything anymore.

    There are NO similar games that are pvp and give you that controller open feeling when moving with that amazing environments that wildlands has.

    Man.

    submitted by /u/SlimeLanguageYSL
    [link] [comments]

    You might not have seen the GameCube version of the intro video for Ghost Recon 1 so here it is

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment