• Breaking News

    Monday, September 13, 2021

    Ghost Recon - You know it, i know it. But we'll buy it anyway

    Ghost Recon - You know it, i know it. But we'll buy it anyway


    You know it, i know it. But we'll buy it anyway

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    In Wildlands, who do you think is El Sueno’s second-in-command? ….I.e. if he was killed, who would take over the SB Cartel as the new Drug Lord?? ……I think it would be either: El Muro (Head of Security); El Invisible (the Secret Head of Smuggling); or the Beauty Queen (the Head of Smuggling)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Took an unexpected shortcut

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    This is my submission for the Grb photo contest.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Ready to attack the camp

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Super secret squirrel shit

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    Kommandosoldaten of the KSK emerging from the Water .

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Some shots I took today. Breakpoint is aesthetically beautiful!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Ah yes. What a beautiful game.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    (I don’t know if someone made a post about this as I’m new here) but after using modern gear through the whole game I made a Cold War setup which is super immersive playing with in the Cold War bases not using drones or being able to see enemies through walls give it a try if you like a challenge

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    This reminds me of a clip from Syria where a bunch of soldiers bunched up in some building got blown up by rebel artillery. The difference here is that these are supposed to be elite special ops, the best of the best.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Some atmospheric screen shots from Ghost Recon: Breakpoint with Reshade.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    Coming back to Breakpoint, which DLC to get to continue the story?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    I am coming back after 2 years (can't remember) after I finished the story, which is the best DLC to finish the story.

    submitted by /u/sznooped
    [link] [comments]

    Some pics I took, �� or nah?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Weird Train Bug Xbox Series X

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm playing Wildlands for the first time on Series X. Love the game but I've noticed a bug that is really strange and driving me nuts. When ever a train goes by, it's all choppy like there is a frame rate issue. Rest of the game runs like a dream except for this weird train bug.

    Is anyone else seeing/getting this while playing on Xbox Series X?? I tried searching the issue but couldn't find anything on it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JMD604
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me the best mods for nomad? I’m also looking for a good assault loadout that can be stealthy!!!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    So after the update happened I was finally able to get nomads look from the trailer. get his weapon loadout, now one thing remains! What mods really fit for hit weapons, and the total beast he is? But then wait this also needs to fit his assault tactics, the ghost he is???

    I'm also looking at getting a good stealthy loadout. weapons, outfit, mods to use with the assault class for my own custom made stealthy type soldier.

    I have good outfits but I'm looking for good mods and weapons.

    Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Baneknight1903
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning strike - Generals Valley

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    The Pouring Rain, Thunderstorms And A Healthy Balance Of Stealth And Action! I Couldn't Ask For A Better Setting!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint | Manticore Mission Episode 3 | NO HUD | Using M4A1 Rifle

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment