• Breaking News

    Friday, September 17, 2021

    Ghost Recon - shit balls moment

    Ghost Recon - shit balls moment


    shit balls moment

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I think it would be a good idea to have a Ghost Recon game in Northern Russia

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Working on a cosplay. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Modding: Should it be supported, frowned upon or let be and ignored?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    In the shadows

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Breakpoint Appreciation Post

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Just some things I really liked about Breakpoint ,what I thought were improvements from wildlands

    • Graphics

    One of the best looking games on ps4 at times

    • Clothing

    I think the clothing options got better in breakpoint than in Wildlands. Blousing boots , being able to select different NVGs for any helmet/hat was small but great additions.

    • Movement/Vehicle Physics

    Movement was one of the first things I noticed what was different and was better. Going to cover felt smoother , a lot of movements were smoother in general. Vehicles felt like they had more weight to them.

    Tweaking Experience/Immersive Mode

    Being able to tweak your experience and immersive mode was easily the best additions for me. I didn't have breakpoint on launch I just got it in I think in late May this year, avoiding the looter shooter mechanics So I played through the game in Immersive Mode which was a pretty good experience.

    submitted by /u/daMiadaZtouch
    [link] [comments]

    Sunsets never get old

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Next Ghost Recon Title Name?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    What should Ghost Recon next title name

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/daMiadaZtouch
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guise…

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Recently joined, but lurked for a month. What do y'all think the ratio is of posts flaming the game to posts constructive or complimentary of the game are?…because if I were to judge this game based off this subreddit alone I'd say it's utter trash 😄 Just discovered this game and started playing it about a month ago, and I love the idea of a "mil-sim" open world sandbox, part Battlefield, part Red Dead…and for the most part I enjoy it's current iteration (I do feel the single player story progression is a bit jumbled and could be streamlined…an issue a lot of sandbox games have).

    TL;DR I'm a newb who thinks the game is dope and some of y'all are mean 😁

    submitted by /u/Laconian_13
    [link] [comments]

    Just something Me and my friends do that I want to share

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    There's a rule I came up with back when I used to play wildlands before breakpoint was released called the medic rule. It's where one person plays the medic and only they have the responsibility of reviving. If the downed person gets revived by anyone else other than the medic, the downed person has a 1 minute sidearm penalty and cannot sprint for one minute. It's something I teach other players about team building and trusting one another. You should try it yourself next time your with your friends on breakpoint

    submitted by /u/th3ironman55
    [link] [comments]

    fortunate son

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    How I wish my character could kit out for Amber ruin

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    I really like Breakpoint , but one thing bothers me ...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    and that is that our days with this game are limited . I really like the Specops feeling you have in the best moments of gameplay. I play with no HUD in Immersion as the military Special Forces of my country . GR Breakpoint is the Game i have played the most from all of my Games . And i love it despite its flaws. But everytime i play there is this Knowledge that in maybe 2-3 years they will shut the servers down and we cant play Breakpoint anymore . I know about "the offline can not be implemented issue because it would be like making the whole Game from the start . " The only Thing we can do now is to enjoy the Game as long as we have it . Have fun playing Ghosts and stay safe .

    submitted by /u/Immortal2344455
    [link] [comments]

    So another new one, some tarkov styled uniforms ��

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Wildlands Ghost Mode: What is the best sniper rifle to have on you if you find yourself stuck in CQB?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    This is for Ghost Mode, so no secondary rifle available. I'm aware of ARs being able to touch targets at range. But for this let's keep them out of the discussion.

    submitted by /u/skud14
    [link] [comments]

    My Single Player Experience with Breakpoint

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    I picked up Breakpoint becauseI wanted a tactical shooter. in the first hours of the game I was utterly disappointed and intrigued at the same time. the immersion mode gave me the exact thing I wanted and the fact that the whole game depended so much on PvE co-op disappointed me.

    it was that Until I came upon the AI Teammates. i started loving building tactics, scouting and planning an approach and then executing it in a stealth manner. Ive put about 20 hours in the game and I've enjoyed it alot, opposite to what I expected after seeing the reviews.

    how do u play this game? is there anybody else playing this like me, ignoring all the pve stuff and pretend its a single player game?

    submitted by /u/F8Freak
    [link] [comments]

    What type of Drone ?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    I was watching a You tube video about the Kill Griffin mission and the guy who uploaded it used what looked like a drone to take down a helicopter what type of Drone was it ? TIA 👍

    submitted by /u/DenzilMySon
    [link] [comments]

    DEVGRU team disrupting Sentinel operations

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    City Lights and Midnight Delivery

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment