• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Welp I guess that happened

    Ghost Recon - Welp I guess that happened


    Welp I guess that happened

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    "Goooood Morning Auroa"

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    When does it end?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Straight out of an action flick (crashed into a mountain shortly after)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    cant scope while standing on this rock

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Merciless

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    All of my ghost recon screenshots in one vid(there might be less than 27 photos)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    P.M.C. Jaller dropping bodies since his late teens.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    The next game needs to do a better job of integrating Assassins Creed/Hitman style incognito mechanics into traversal and stealth.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    It doesn't make sense for friendly npc's, who see armed guards roaming around their little enclosed communities all the time, to see the player character and freak out. It also doesn't make sense for enemies to detect the player character when driving in a vehicle, especially helicopters.

    I have a few ideas to make this a bit more realistic.

    Instead of enemy helicopters immediately shooting at you if they look at you for too long, what should happen is they either ignore you because you were able to fly past them fast enough, or if they detect you they give you a call on your radio and recite some sort of code, and if you don't give the right response they ask you to land. Then, if you don't land, they shoot you. If you do land, they land near you and ask you to identify yourself, giving you an opportunity to take them out on the ground.

    Friendly npc's should just generally ignore you, with maybe a few voice lines to acknowledge your presence that are a little more subtle than "I haven't done anything wrong!" and "What are you doing here?!". Unless you're sprinting or shooting there's not really a reason for them to be so agitated.

    submitted by /u/Jtmarsh2187
    [link] [comments]

    Beginning the Road To Erewhon with my IRL set up.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Yeah…….uh huh! Bullshit!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Some photos of me and some friends

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Not really too sure of the distance, but I completely winged this. 5.7

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play with on PC

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    I love this game. Unfortunately my friends are not in agreement with me. Lookin for some guys to play with

    submitted by /u/jakedeluca24
    [link] [comments]

    Amber sky

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Is there any way to upgrade your mask in amber sky in Breakpoint? Or does it come with only one filter spot?

    submitted by /u/MonkeKingdom
    [link] [comments]

    Why ubi why? How is it that this game can still manage to crash a series x and pc’s after almost 2 years.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Fix your issues man seriously!

    submitted by /u/Fox281r6D
    [link] [comments]

    Just images of me messing around in the camera mode today

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Getting ready to give my own twist on the "Road to Erehwon" mission a try on my livestream in about an hour.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Any tips for a new player to wildlands?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Hello! I recently got ghost recon wildlands and was wondering what to expect and some tips to get me started. I own breakpoint so I know some mechanics of wildlands (hopefully). Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MaximumUnnatural
    [link] [comments]

    Are Ghost Coins/Ghost Coin Purchases Cross Platform?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    I'm considering buying breakpoint on my PC. I currently have some ghost coins left on my PlayStation account and I have bought quite a few cosmetic items on the store.

    Does anyone know if I'll keep these since I'm using the same Ubi account?

    (Pretty sure it's gonna be a no but I guess it's worth asking just incase)

    submitted by /u/manof1066
    [link] [comments]

    If I kill el sueno midgame , can I kill the other bosses or it's scripted that you'd have to Extract them regardless if you kill or not el sueno ?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    All in the title , thanks

    submitted by /u/tokodo1029
    [link] [comments]

    "Jagdkommando" Australian special forces operation…enjoy ��

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment