• Breaking News

    Monday, August 16, 2021

    Ghost Recon - How to get past locked door in the Skell Technology Head Office to get the 3 Collectables

    Ghost Recon - How to get past locked door in the Skell Technology Head Office to get the 3 Collectables


    How to get past locked door in the Skell Technology Head Office to get the 3 Collectables

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    I remember that "wildlands" had a better customization than "breakpoint, so I bought it again and I realize that I really improved a lot in" Breakpoint ", even the movements feel more organic, I think that each game has its own, although BP did not do very well

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    FBI operators

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    NVG & Rain felt like I was playing Splinter Cell for a moment.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Really enjoying this game, love how it plays and all the customising options you have :) here are a few pics :)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    No video, but it was a decent 450 meter shot, max ive gotten is 570 but enemies seem to disappear beyond that point for me.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    It's stuff like this that made me fall in love with Breakpoint (OC)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Story concept, Environment and Gameplay features I'd like to see in a future ghost recon

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Story concept, Environment and Gameplay features I'd like to see in a future ghost recon

    STORY - A Country torn apart: fictional county near the horn of Africa

    In 2023, A G.S.T (Ghosts Recon) taskforce comprised of 2 ghost teams, is sent into a county at war with it self, a rogue General starts a coup due to him perceiving that the current government had failed in the war against boko haram (insurgents), assassinating the president and their inner circle, taking control of the government and becoming a ruthless dictator, The ghost recon teams are tasked with identifying a secretive organization who financed the coup/assassination and assist the remaining troops loyal to the previous government (Rebel/Militia).

    EVIRONMENT

    1. The Capital City: controlled by the general's Troops. (it shouldn't be as big as the example image, maybe half the size of a province)

    Soldiers setup checkpoints and guard important areas, the city should also have a port/harbour. the insurgents should also have limited activity in the area

    Forest areas:

    This area will have large or small outposts, insurgents will also have camps near the river, which runs through out the area similar to caimanes

    1. Plains:

    Insurgents take control of villages and have large and small camps scattered cross the area. Enemy soldiers also have outposts in the area as well

    1. The destroy city: Insurgent Strong hold

    Insurgent snipers watch alley ways and streets, small skirmishes can break out between insurgents and soldiers, which will allow the ghosts move undetected

    GAMEPLAY FEATURES: Even if you don't like/agree with the story, I think you'll agree with these

    1. More than 4 PLAYERS (Not AI teammates):

    8-12 man teams but most than likely it would 8 man teams due to PvP being 8 players. The host should be able to select how many players can be in a session 4, 6 or 8 players

    1. Minor destruction:

    The player can use breach charges (different from C4) to destroy walls, gates to compounds and doors (which can also be lockpicked)

    1. Airborne insertions:

    As an unlockable ability, the player can choose to fast travel or airdrop. upon selecting \"airdrop\" the player/players will be teleported to the max altitude

    1. CAS (Close Air Support) or ISR (Intelligence Reconnaissance Surveillance) platform:

    For this operation the ghosts are given the new UAV-M Viper(Fictional) , M meaning modular. The player can upgrade the drone and choose various weapons like cluster bombs, this UAV flies over the player constantly, players can view through the UAV feed at any time similar to the normal drone

    1. Concealing Handguns:

    In the capital city blending in is necessary for mission success and survival, When only using a pistol the player has the option of hind it, this will significantly decrease detection, only being engaged if moving into a restricted area similar to Watch Dogs

    FACTION ARSENAL : Most weapons and vehicles will be soviet block

    Insurgents: soviet block weapons

    AK-M (AK-47)

    PKM

    SVD

    RPG-7

    Technical

    Soldiers: Mixture of Russian and western weapons and vehicles

    G-3

    PKM

    SV-98

    upgraded more modern trucks

    MI-17

    submitted by /u/jesk6000
    [link] [comments]

    Playing around as "Solid Snake"ish, inspired by MGS1. Hope you guys enjoy it! (Bonus Genome Soldiers :D)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Playing around as "Solid Snake"ish, inspired by MGS1. Hope you guys enjoy it! (Bonus Genome Soldiers :D) submitted by /u/dharter89
    [link] [comments]

    The British Army Has Arrived ����

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    I want to participate in the photo contest but don’t have a Twitter account, may someone please be so kind as to post it on there for me?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    I played the 6 hr demo. The intro was amazing and got me hooked, but then...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Doing missions seems to be an endless grind of travelling to one place, land, kill a couple dudes then on to the next one? The atmosphere is really immersive but the actual storyline is really vacant. Did I miss something? It's an expensive game I need to be selective how I spend my cash

    submitted by /u/Churro-Bwoi
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone else was posting Frogman pics so I just wanted to put mine out there too

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Some screenshots I took of my squad

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    I’ve seen others do it, so here’s me team!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Just came back to game after a while, why is my pistol holster still black?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I haven't played the game in about a year. I had thought this bug was fixed a long time ago, but for some reason, no matter what colour I choose for my characters clothes, the holster remains black. Is there any way I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/Oceanictax
    [link] [comments]

    Mini gun

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Should a mini gun be added added to the game but is not for ghost wars

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/THEGREATIS-4
    [link] [comments]

    Help with GRW

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone know or have ideas to make grw feel like Afghanistan. If so please let me know because bout to hit the desert like areas again. I'm trying to make it as realistic as possible, and I'm starting to get bored from my normal loadouts and raids. Please leave your ideas down below.

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Yam_9832
    [link] [comments]

    Gamescon 2021

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Do you think there's any chance we hear anything about ghost recon at gamescon 24th august?

    submitted by /u/InformationSeparate
    [link] [comments]

    As those before me and those who will come after; it is time for the road to erewhon challenge.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Toggle options for helmets

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    I see a lot of requests for a rolled sleeve toggle or a shirt tucked toggle, but I'd like to throw in a helmet toggle for consideration.

    I rarely use the actual helmets in Breakpoint because I don't like the strap. I propose a toggle for undoing the strap or removing it all together. Hell, just being able to change the colour to match my belt, vest, or backpack would be nice.

    submitted by /u/DannyR2078
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment