• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Ghost Recon - miss these boys, hope Holt and Midas gets to fight in Operation Motherland

    Ghost Recon - miss these boys, hope Holt and Midas gets to fight in Operation Motherland


    miss these boys, hope Holt and Midas gets to fight in Operation Motherland

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Has anyone else played Breakpoint too much to the point where you hear a plane in the sky and look for an Azraël drone? Also my neighbor has this sign in her yard and I keep wanting to run over there and collect my Skell credits.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Playing with friends as TF141 is too fun. Way too many shenanigans and mis-quoting. Highly recommended.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Looking Tactical

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Nomad is just tired

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    A spooky sunset, you know? Cause of the Ghosts...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Tried making a breakpoint version of holt

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    "Hey, do you want to talk abou---" "NOT. ANOTHER. WORD."

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    This should be the default when NVG are equipped. I got a bug where the aiming position got stuck in the "against the wall" position.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    “The Quiet Professionals”

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    NSWDG����

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Why won't Fury, Fixit, or Vasily, tell random jokes like this video here

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Not really a fan of Breakpoint compared to Wildlands but this was a dope ass update

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    What was the new update today?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Sorry to bother, I'm so confused, I saw Breakpoint updating this morning but I'm not home to see what it's all about. I thought I'd find a stickied post or something from the community managers here but there's nothing. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Proto_06
    [link] [comments]

    Walker, Adams & Lugo from Spec Ops: The Line

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Finally got round to making TF141 ������ Soap,Price,Gaz & Ghost…….

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Really ubi? STOP TAKING MY STUFF

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    First you take away my Arcturus ghille. Then I have to buy the top and pants AGAIN. THEEEEN you update the game and give back the Arcturus ghille and we didn't even get compensated for all the OTHER shit you took

    submitted by /u/dsc1028
    [link] [comments]

    Amber sky mission's breakpoint

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    How the hell do y'all even complete the amber sky mission's in breakpoint can't see shit. I mean I got every ability to highlight enemy's but in a few parts of the map I can't see where the hell I'm going

    submitted by /u/ragingmer
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to quickly swap and/or have different HUD settings for PvP

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Always having to go into the menu to switch enemy and teammate markers back solely for PvP matches is becoming such a nuisance to me that I'd consider this Ubisoft oversight almost game breaking at this point. Preferably, I'd like to keep enemy (and team) markers off for PvE for added realism and immersion, but I simultaneously desire every advantage possible when playing against human opponents.

    Is there a setting I am missing where players can have different parameters for PvE/PvP, or if not, is there a trick to quickly swap profile settings without losing progress on PS4?

    submitted by /u/lumberguy1029
    [link] [comments]

    Tactical.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    So I bought the m4a1 survival bundle...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    ...but I didn't get the gun.... Anyone else have this happen?

    submitted by /u/KingSavage81
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to join delta company but it won't let me was this an early access thing? I need help

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    I just saw breakpoint is on sale

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    I heard breakpoint was a letdown. I liked future soldier. I liked wildlands. I've been holding off on breakpoint. Now that it's on sale I'm reconsidering. Is $14.99 for the base version worth it?

    Also the gold edition comes with year 1 pass, but isn't it year 2 now? Would it be worth getting a year 1 pass for an extra $10?

    submitted by /u/boardr8901
    [link] [comments]

    Spartan Cupcake is having trouble keeping the team focused. (No subtitles this time, too many voices!)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment