• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Dear God

    Ghost Recon - Dear God


    Dear God

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    I am Still Obsessed with the Concept Art for Wildlands

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    The screenshots u/datravon was asking for

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Everyone, please give your congratulations to Fixit for his battlefield commission straight to Captain Obvious.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Welcome to Villa Verde, Bolivia

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Contemplating Life's Greatest question. Pineapple on pizza, or no?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Fireteam Guardian breaching and clearing shark base applying CQB applications

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I’m floating

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Quiet Morning Stroll Through the Wildlands :)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    The Missouri branch of the ghosts invading 'bluecorp startup' to recover important Intel containing the whereabouts of a known sentinel commander

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Almost!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    He's here to Terminate Sentinel

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Just want to show my appreciation of the game. Beautiful landscapes and environment.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Players for Mercenaries?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Trying to unlock Lone Wolf outfit but obviously finding it a bit challenging to get a Mercenaries match years after the game's release lol.

    submitted by /u/LickingFingertips
    [link] [comments]

    How do I go loud in ghost recon breakpoint?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    I just managed to get inside a building with unsilenced AR, kill everyone I see, do the mission and get out without going loud and having big shoot outs... Like how do I go loud and enjoy the guns in this game if they don't detect me fast enough/at all and when they do they don't spread the information to others. BTW, everyone has the yellow/orange indicator. I was at the 3rd difficulty out of 4 so I've tryed putting it to 4 but im afraid this might not be enough. Also, im early in the game I assume (still in episode 1). It just feels too easy.

    submitted by /u/Cedot1624
    [link] [comments]

    (serious) opinions on XDefiant pt. 2. Less drastic boogaloo

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    This time with better answers : D

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Meatloaf_Hitler
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint ps4

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    For like the 10th time now I've managed to find a bug that makes me fall through the ground to my death... what is this punishment for..?

    submitted by /u/Major-Ring1440
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think about XDefiant?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    Faction missions

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Do the faction missions have to be completed in a certain amount of time there are one the that I have done and now there back again. I noticed the daily reset time counting down do I have to do them all in one 24 hour sequence. TIA 👍👍

    submitted by /u/DenzilMySon
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed with Engineer Class Stage 8, kill 6 enemies with one drone. No matter how I change my strategy I cannot complete this one where am I going wrong?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Here is how I'm doing this I find a group of 7 within close proximity of each other I disable my Ai Team otherwise they just start shooting and they fudge everything up for me so I disable them and I change to flashbang ready and I get my drone out I start to shoot and use my flashbang to stun them and let my drone do the shooting. But I just cannot complete killing 6 enemies what am I doing wrong.

    I'm on the XBX I've tried all ways and I just cannot complete it where am I going wrong. It's so frustrating I've tried all different ways and is it me or is this bugged.

    A little guidance would be deeply appreciated because it is the only one left to complete and it's driving me crazy.

    submitted by /u/OwainBeavin_
    [link] [comments]

    We have to stop talking about XD...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Guys seriously. We have to...I mean all players globally have to stop talking about this game so it can be DoA. I mean it, if you all love true Tom Clancy's games and I know you do...we have to make sure this game is dead in few days after release. The best way i just to stop talking about this...

    TBH....I know it will not help, but I can not even describe how much of a disappointment this crap is...

    submitted by /u/M3ntoR
    [link] [comments]

    Future soldier

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Are the PC servers still up for future soldier? Buddy and I just bought the game and wanted to play co-op. I know some game servers are being shutdown this year, wasn't sure if this was one of them.

    submitted by /u/tacticalAlmonds
    [link] [comments]

    4 comments: