• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Ghost Recon - A man can dream

    Ghost Recon - A man can dream


    A man can dream

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    a fan art of a wolf that i did a while ago

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Do the writers at Ubi remember about the dead Ghosts?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    I'm sure that this has been talked about a million times before. But I really wonder how or when will the writers handle the GST losing around 24 Ghosts, when just losing 4 Ghosts (Predator team) a year earlier was the worst loss the unit ever had and was a major motivation for Mitchell the members of Hunter team in Future Soldier.

    Like, are there any plans to retrieve their bodies? Y'know, your fellow American compatriots? I love how Mitchell doesn't even mention the other Ghosts during Red Patriot - his own men and women? Wasn't GST supposed to be a tight-knit unit - how come Nomad, Holt or Weaver hasn't talked about the other Ghosts who died? Is Congress in any way interested why or how 25 of the most elite and expensive Tier 1 Army operators have just up and died in the South Pacific? Or the fact that a sizeable amount of Ghosts defected and went rogue against the US in favour for the Wolves/Sentinel? Will GST or Mitchell face any repercussions over that gross mismanagement of the unit and operations?

    Do you think the writers will explore this event in Operation Motherland? Or... will they just not even mention it ever again?

    Also, what happened to the two surviving Ghosts we met at the start of the game?

    submitted by /u/KUZMITCHS
    [link] [comments]

    Some of you could really use this post as a reminder.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Thought this came out looking pretty cool

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Clean Landing V2.0

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    The question was most likely asked but, how and where do i buy GRAW2 for PC? I'm in Europe if it helps.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    For what it's worth, this game is seriously underrated.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    Through the fire and flames

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I love the photo mode in Breakpoint, these are my favorite out of what I've taken

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    "Who the fuck are these guys." I recreated some SWAT from Payday 2

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Not to worry, we are still flying half a plane!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Rate my FSB Alfa loadout, any tips for improvement?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Definitely digging my new look

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    As much crap Breakpoint has gotten, I really really love the rocket launcher feature and I’m general the ability to choose gear items for a specific mission

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Black Powder Red Earth inspired kits in Wildlands (yeah I know I could have screenshot it but I’m lazy)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I'll just wait for the next helicopter

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Ghost recon wildlands

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    I got ghost recon wild lands on Ubisoft and I try playing with my brother but every time we try playing together bat status strict. Are two people on same work not able to play together or something or am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Effective_Day3053
    [link] [comments]

    I'm in love with this game.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Mk-14 assault variant. Breakpoint

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, so first of all english ain't my first language so.. thats it. My real question is ; can I find the Mk-14 assault in random chest on Golem Island on my own or do I need to be part of a group of 4 (raid) and start any raid? 'cause... i donyt really want to do a raid. Honestly. I tried 4 times, unlucky to even complete it. If I need to be in a team, can we just roam Golem Island and open any crate anywhere?

    Thanks a lot and I hope to find this goddamn gun!

    submitted by /u/aCanadianMaple
    [link] [comments]

    I put my finger on what bugs me in Breakpoint

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    I recently picked up Breakpoint in the sale, and am still working my what through Chapter 1. I've seen all the criticism of Breakpoint vs. Wildlands (which I completed), and made sure to take my sodium supplement along with it. Although I've approached this game with an open mind, something has been bugging me that I finally put my finger on. Past the intro, the characters in the world don't act in ways that make sense given the circumstances. I know that's a broad brush, so I'll try to be more specific.

    I just finished the Cromwell missions. Near the end she says some thing "there's a teensy little important detail I forgot about." Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a mole-hill, but using the word "teensy" bugged me a bit much. Like, lady, we're stuck on an island that has been taken control of by a private military force that sunk a US Navy ship and people are dying and being tortured, and we might be able to start to fix this mess if we get your damn drones to work for me, and you forgot a TEENSY detail? Do you know I kill people, that I put my life out on the line? This isn't cute, or funny. It's not a game (ok maybe but she doesn't know that). In what world is that language appropriate here? WHY AREN'T YOU FREAKING OUT THAT YOU FORGOT A DETAIL THAT LEADS US INTO ANOTHER FIREIFHGT FOR OUR LIVES?!

    Then it kinda clicked, ever since I *checks notes* got to Act III, when I got Skell back to the Bivouc, people don't really act like we're stranded on an island fighting for our lives. People behave more like a setting like Bolivia from Wildlands in a way. In Wildlands, there's a rogue paramilitary exerting control over a region, but in the end there's still traffic flowing with the outside world. People aren't necessarily worried about their next meal (any more than usual) because the normal means of production and trade still happen amongst the cartel's business.

    In Breakpoint, the island is cutoff from the world. Sentinel owns the means of production. The resistance has to grow any food itself or steal it. Rather than acting like it's win-or-die, it feels like people act like it's any other game with a normal resistance against a malicious government (military rule). Cromwell acted like our missions were things we just WANT to do to beat a big baddie, rather than what we NEED to do to survive this mess and ever get off this island again.

    I don't think Wildlands had this problem. It was either conversing with Bowman, in which everyone knows what the job entails, or it was conversations with rebels, who acted like rebels.

    It feels disconnected. I can't just walk into buildings to hack the computer for a mission. I have to KILL PEOPLE and RISK MY LIFE BECAUSE WE HAVE NO OTHER WAYOUT OF SENTINALS THUMB AND OFF THIS ISLAND. Stop treating me like I'm running out to get you a gallon of milk.

    Anyways, the game if mechanically solid (save for the annoying bullet drop). I love the immersion and Tactical difficulty options they put in the game. Drones are annoyingly impervious the C4, but otherwise I am happy with how the new tech plays out. I like the classes and abilities addition to the mix, when I play with my friend it does feel like we take different approaches to tackle a base together based on our class. Overall 7.5/10 so far.

    submitted by /u/TiSapphire
    [link] [comments]

    Many people asked me about my team outfit. Here is the full guide with colors.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    I’m sorry, but does anyone know what top this is?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment