• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Guys i think i downloaded the wrong farming simulator

    Ghost Recon - Guys i think i downloaded the wrong farming simulator


    Guys i think i downloaded the wrong farming simulator

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I'd love recieve a beatdown from Concept Art Unidad.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    The one time I’m not wearing a helmet…

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    So I today found out that there's a healing animation in camp when you're injured NSFW

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Undercover OSP (on-site procurement) team. Whole team dressed as Sentinel

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Breakpoint ambiance summed up

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Are we not gonna talk about people losing their characters in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    This is a big issue that I've yet to see been resolved for the people affected by it or even acknowledged by Ubisoft themselves.

    For those who don't know, yesterday the servers were down. Somehow players were still able to access the lobby and select their character. Upon selecting said character the game would start to load but end up booting you back to the start screen. When you started the game again, you were greeted with the option to pick immersive or arcade mode. Since this is what happens on a new save file, picking one of these options overwrites your save slot and created a new game in it's place. Without you knowing.

    I'm a regular player, I've got about 800 hours in the game so far. I can't imagine losing all that progress. Think about the gear and weapons you've grinded for, all the perks, classes, skill points and skell credits you've built up. The loot you were lucky enough to plunder from the raid and specific limited time rewards from past live events. Your saved outfits, specific weapon customizations, vehicles, completed missions, etc.

    All gone in one server crash.

    This is not okay.

    Ubisoft is a AAA company and should be held accountable for their mistakes.

    These players who lost everything DESERVE compensation.

    The rest of us fortunate enough to still have our characters intact should be a lot more vocal about this. At any moment we could end up just like them.

    submitted by /u/Proto_06
    [link] [comments]

    Dental drone? Or lethal injection drone? Either way I’m staying outta that chair

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    Thought it was a cool shot wanted to share.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Reshade gang ooraah

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Wildlands

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    None Shall Live

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Through fire and flame are warriors born

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Hands down, Golem Island is my favorite place for screenshots

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    AirFrame Covered Disappeared

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    The AirFrame with the mesh cover has disappeared from the inventory/customization menu. Is this a bug or did UBI accidentally boopity boppity boop it away?

    submitted by /u/Archie_F18
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint Toggle function. Division

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    I'd be content with a Toggle Interface instead of a dynamic interface. Ya I can toggle it on an off outside of combat but when in combat the hud is on period theirs already a toggle why not go all the way. Is it just me or does breakpoint have Division written all over it? I enjoy the game definitely just keep Division an G.R separate.

    submitted by /u/ElectricWubz
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite weapons in breakpoint?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    What has been your favorite weapon/s in the whole game?

    How have you customized your weapons?

    submitted by /u/Meaty_Sarcasm00
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Ghosts anyone out there who is interested in doing a short film in breakpoint, now's your chance to do so. I will be needing 3 people to act in the film I have already started to plan the parts of the film but it will be finsihed to 1-2 days. So if you want to join DM, Make sure you are onPS4

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Thoughts from a new Breakpoint player.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    I picked up this game about two weeks ago for $23 on sale. I got the ultimate edition which is usually close to $100.

    I jumped on the deal at the request of my nephew. We have been looking for something to play together and he told me he really liked this game.

    I was honestly dubious about buying this game after reading the reviews. It seemed to be universally panned.

    The metacritic score was extremely low for a triple a game ( 56%) .

    I am shocked at how much I enjoy this game! I couldn't disagree with the reviews more.

    Now I understand that this is me coming into the game a full two and a half years after release. I can't speak for the state the game launched in or the problems that were corrected.

    I'm sure this game is very different today than it was when it released.

    I was also lucky enough to have someone play with me and get me acclimated to the games mechanics and systems, which were pretty overwhelming to me the first few hours.

    The game has a very high barrier to entry in my opinion. The menus are unintutive. The map is overwhelming at first. Just figuring out how to activate a mission is way harder than it should be for a first time player.

    If I had been playing the game by myself with nobody to ease me into it I might have stopped playing after hour one or two.

    The gear score system confused me at first. I thought it was more important than it actually was. I was treating this game more like the division at first than I needed to.

    I can see where they tried to mix in some weapons leveling but didn't fully commit.

    With that said, the positives of this game are many.

    I love the gunplay.its just fun to shoot the guns. They feel good. That sounds simple and maybe it is, but after playing this and playing the Division I notice a much better feeling shooting in this game. Different types of games I know.

    It's very satisfying scouting out an enemy camp and being able to clear it however you choose.

    The customization of your character and your weapons is pretty deep for a non military sim.

    Most importantly this game really shines playing with a friend. There aren't many games that you can play the entire campaign with another person. It's a completely different experience than many other shooters offer.

    This experience has highlighted one of the biggest problems with the review industry in my opinion.

    They review the day one game. Those scores go up on sites like metacritic. They stay there even after the game has changed.

    Games scores should be amended over time and updated to reflect the changes.

    Alot of people probably avoided this game because of the initial scores. I know I did.

    This is not a 56% game imo. Not even close. There is something really good here that I'd like to see ubisoft build on. This is a really fun experience.

    With that said I can't see ubisoft continuing this game beyond the next update due to the metacritic score and the lackluster sales.

    Thats a real shame. This game fills a definite gap in the market. I'd love to see another entry.

    I have about 40 hours into the game, and I imagine I'll put at least 100 more into it.

    If I were to score it I'd say its currently an 8.0 out of 10. If you can play this with a friend it really offers something special in the space!

    submitted by /u/scamden66
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft connect not connecting

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    I know there was a server problem yesterday, but as I have seen it has been resolved today. But I am unable to play the game whole day. I've tried many times, it always says "A Ubisoft service is currently unavailable. Please try again later.".
    Is this problem up to me or are the servers down the whole day?

    submitted by /u/IvanthyTerrible
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment