• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Who ever designed the Sam Fisher mission in wildlands you can go to hell... I should have just finished El Sueno...

    Ghost Recon - Who ever designed the Sam Fisher mission in wildlands you can go to hell... I should have just finished El Sueno...


    Who ever designed the Sam Fisher mission in wildlands you can go to hell... I should have just finished El Sueno...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    No wonder the Ghosts won’t let him drive

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Do the AI teammates save civilians? I’m not sure if it was just a glitch or not, but one of my squad mates threw the civilian out of the way of the incoming explosion haha I’m not sure if I’ve seen that before.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    the ghosts are in moscow gr1

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Only Scott Mitchell top removes the battle belts. It looks damn good

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I know the people working on this game can be lazy but what the hell is this

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Good to know that ash loves being on obj. Even in this game

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    TIL That Santa Muerte is a real cult, not made up

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    My sad version of the outfit going around in RE8

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Few of my clicks from Breakpoint :D

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    A long way to go

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    AI improvement since launch

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Did they improve the AI a bit with all the Ghost Experience patches? I.E. if you're holed up in a room do enemies still just try to walk in in a single file line to slaughter like they used to do before? TIA

    submitted by /u/korean_dictator
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Jason Voorhees is on Auroa.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Terrain glitch fix?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    New to the Ghost Recon. Several questions for long-time veterans of the series.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    I own a fair few of the Ghost Recon titles on Steam (Original, Desert Siege, Island Thunder, both Advanced Warfare titles), but have yet to become properly experienced in them, which is something I wanna do, at least in terms of single-player experiences offered. That being said, I do have a little knowledge, but I'll like to see if I'm accurate in my beliefs. I have a few questions, so if you can answer any of them, that'd be a help.

    Would it be fair to say that the newer entries in the series don't share the same sort of gameplay style as the first few do? Not in terms of the old titles being outdated, but more a case of just being mechanically different due to a change of focus (EG, heavy casualization over the years)?

    How does Ghost Recon 2 hold up compared to the original? It was never released on PC, though I'm sure I'd be able to find a PS2/CG/Xbox copy or whatever, though I did hear the console version were apparently quite different from one another.

    How does Ghost Recon compare to Rainbow Six gameplay wise? I'm also trying to get into that, and figure their probably similar in more than a few ways, at least up to Raven Shield/Ghost Recon 2. I honestly missed out on military sims as a whole, so just trying to learn stuff about GR, R6, Arma, AA, maybe even Delta Force to a degree, ect, as a whole, so I guess any info comparing this to other titles would be useful.

    How drastically does Heroes Unleashed change the Ghost Recon experience. Do you like it? It's something I may try out after going through the normal game, since I have a huge amount of respect for mods that take a goddamn decade to complete.

    What are some key tips I should know going into this?

    Any info I could get regarding these questions would be great.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/NeonAbomination
    [link] [comments]

    I'm considering buying year 1 pass, but I have questions

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Does the pass expire at some point or if I buy it does all the content with it stay even if they make a year 2 pass, and what is all the content I will get with it?

    submitted by /u/DEPCAxANDY
    [link] [comments]

    PVP Movement is too damn fast!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    I know a lot of people here don't care about ghost war but it's basically all I play in ghost recon games. I love third person military pvp shooters and this is basically the only option on the market.

    It's so close to being great but the movement speed and ability to turn/change direction on dime makes the meta absolutely ridiculous.

    We need a blend of wildlands movement system with breakpoints gun play!

    submitted by /u/Department-Curious
    [link] [comments]

    When things go south

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    Climbing

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    In my mere 150 hours spent playing Breakpoint, I've noticed that the climbing in the game is somewhat underwhelming, with most of that time spent finding an alternate route around some steep rock face. The ghosts are supposed to be the very best of the US special forces, you'd think they'd be able to climb.

    My idea for the next game is to add equippable climbing picks and/or rope which allow the player to climb steep rock faces, albeit at a considerably slower pace than standard movement.

    Any feedback on this idea would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ajbdbds
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost Recon games sale in Ubisoft games sale in PC

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment