• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Ghost Recon - I Haven't Played The Raid So Idk If These Are Part Of It, But Is There Any Reason These Bodies In Golem Island's No Man's Land Are Interactable?

    Ghost Recon - I Haven't Played The Raid So Idk If These Are Part Of It, But Is There Any Reason These Bodies In Golem Island's No Man's Land Are Interactable?


    I Haven't Played The Raid So Idk If These Are Part Of It, But Is There Any Reason These Bodies In Golem Island's No Man's Land Are Interactable?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    This camp site is never crowded!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Just like old times eh?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Breakpoint in a nutshell

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Just a couple photos I took opinions?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Intel search.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    cmon ubi lets deploy the ghost to ukraine asap Tango Down........ (i know its impossible in this politically correct world just see at wildlands and bolivia complaints)

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    The Scott Mitchell top removes the battle belt. What are your outfit choices using this top?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Ghost Jedi using the force

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    My cold weather guy.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Spent 3 hours trying to customize my character, like it?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Hogwarts here i go

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Would love to see this as an update to the current nomad skin in the game idk the bandage and the watch looks badass

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Thought this was pretty cool

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Fell in love again with Breakpoint

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    I just finished the Amber Sky event and I was shocked with the new mechanics, the event story and just some recent bug squashing/polish of the game overall.

    I couldn't put it down. Just saying thank you my very game team!

    submitted by /u/dogstar6
    [link] [comments]

    Can you go to the Media Luna Unidad base without doing the mission?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    So I have two save slots on GRW my main one is most progressed with and I started the GRFS mission, now I can't have fun getting caught messing around the base without getting the mission automatically started even though I'm not playing the mission. does anyone know if I can mess around that base without playing the mission in a new save slot?

    submitted by /u/Baneknight1903
    [link] [comments]

    Squad Increase, Roles, and Commands

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Having 3 bullet sponges feels kinda bland. What if they increased the squad to 8 people?.

    • Commanding 7 ghosts.
    • split into Alpha team and Bravo team.
    • Instead of being tanks, create injured animations and have them stim themselves or bandage after a few shots

    • Create skills or roles for each teammate:

    Recon: Equipped DMR or SNR and will pin point enemies with drones. Provides fire support and engages snipers, drones, and light spotters. Secondary is a SMG for CQC

    Assault: Equipped with grenades, flashes, breaches, ARs or DMRs. Will fire and suppress from afar or will role with you into CQC. Will clear buildings. Secondary is a shotgun for close range

    Medic: Medics will gives out bandages, stims, or provides faster bandaging. Will drag or fireman carry when suppressed is giving from teammates.

    Grenadier: Equipped with an ASR/ DMR & grenade launcher. Also has has smokes, grenades, and flash bangs. If at far range, will deliver motor attacks. Grenadiers are big boys.

    Heavy Gunner: Equipped with an LMG. Will suppress fire better than any other in the squad. Will give out ammo when needed and can engage best from far and medium range. Secondary is SMG for CQC

    -For more freedom, choose what they can equip utility wise.

    • COMMANDS:

    As of right now, we have Fire, Hold Position, Regroup and Go To. Some new commands can potentially be...

    Suppress Fire: Teammates fire bursts or single rounds to where they think the enemies or at. Suppress fire allows you to move forward, revive/ drag the injured, or flank the enemy without being heavily fire upon.

    Flank right or left: Bravo Team will flank to which side you choose. Suppressing fire will allow them to flank effectively.

    Upgraded Go To: Pointing a Go To command at buildings will command your Ghosts to clear the building and use every floor and cover to create a hunkered position.

    Retreat: Same function as Go To. Instead of activating it just once, the first time you use retreat sets a position of retreat and regroup. Upon second activation of Retreat, your ghosts will try and save the wounded or retreat to initial position to regroup and re-strategize the situation.

    Back-up: When back up is used, you will radio all nearby rebels or Ghosts to your position or firefight. You will be notified when and where your back up will be arriving.

    Adding more effects such as two ghosts teams, more commands, and roles would make the game feel so much more immersive . Please help upvote to get Ubisoft's attention.

    submitted by /u/VinceSoMediocre
    [link] [comments]

    Visual Tutorial How to Interrogate Camp Phoenix Top Roof Guy Ghost Breakpoint Raid Tactics Ep#46

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    More tubes = More sneaky

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Breakpoint’s camera placement.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    This topic is for the far away camera angle.

    Let me start by saying that I think this camera angle nailed so many things to perfection! I love how much of the body it shows and I love how it pulls in a bit when we go crouched. But here is my main issue with it...

    When on stationary position, not aiming, our character is too far to either side of the screen. I've played so many games and I've never seen any other game put our character this much to the side. I even took a game developer class one time and I remember one of the first things that was mentioned was to place the character a little off-center, a little.

    With Breakpoint I find myself swapping shoulders when it's not necessary. It's like it's hard to tell what side I'm on at times. Now when I switch to the close camera I never have this issue but this is talking about the far away camera.

    Is anyone else swapping shoulders unnecessarily with the far away camera?

    I would love more than anything for Breakpoint to give us a good set of camera angle options. I see many games starting not to give any extra anymore. I understand many developers are starting to hone down the camera angle to near perfection but I still wish we had that extra option just incase. One game that comes to mind is God of War. I wish so much I could have pulled back the camera just a bit in that game! Digressing...

    Please Ubisoft, give us more camera angles.

    I would love that MGSV camera!!!

    submitted by /u/SockMango
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment