• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Almost lost my ghost mode to this 😅

    Ghost Recon - Almost lost my ghost mode to this ��


    Almost lost my ghost mode to this ��

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    kinda felt how breakpoint was when it was released

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    I couldn't be bothered

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Best part of the Island.....all the Mt. Dew you can carry!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Introducing: Nomad's new TV show! ;)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Wolve snipers don't mess around (extreme difficulty)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Gotta love insurgency! Ubi made dem quad tubes huge!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    GRAW 2

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    US Army 75th Rangers - Fireteam Loadouts

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Wiping information from Wolves server at Camp Tiger

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Photo mode is a blessing in this game.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Nomad trying to learn how to fly

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Darkest night is gorgeous. That is all.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Title.

    Good stuff. Love how the moon looks.

    Ubi, bug fix request though: can you fix it so that when darkest night is enabled it does not wash out the daytime? The contrast and Lighting of day time gets all weird with it enabled (edit: this is on ps4 basic)

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost breakpoint Solo Hacking Missile Site Underground Node Raid Tactics & Tips Episode #17

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Damn this sgm josia hill just said all things in this new world boils down to is blood mud and cum i was lmao

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    He just said it

    submitted by /u/bruhmoment60
    [link] [comments]

    Is the scorpio scout quiet a gun bought with real money? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the shops

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    I know you get the normal version from one of the classes and I know there's a basic scout version can't find this one though

    submitted by /u/lolDankMemes420
    [link] [comments]

    unable to connect to ubi servers on GR Breakpoint on ps4

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    for some reason I can not connect to the ubisoft servers on this game in particular on ps4, other games from ubisoft or not I can easily play. but on this game I can never play online pvp/pve but I do get the ads to buy boosters and coin offers. is there something I miss or have to do special to acces those feautures? and I have been struggling with this for months now, played during the alpha and beta online. then in 2020 I picked the game up and had problems ever since

    submitted by /u/Lindeboombier
    [link] [comments]

    GRAW 2

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I'm looking for people who still love to play ghost recon advance warfighter 2 I'll be hosting lobby's all day from here on out and after my works hours trying to build this games popularity back up and get it active again I know many People been waiting for it to return to the recent Xbox consoles and it's here!!!!!

    submitted by /u/No_Hedgehog3679
    [link] [comments]

    Death By Day

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    First time meet hacker tk players in pve mode.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Today when I'm playing Wildlands, chilling with my friends, a player ID yyr782608726 joined us and instantly start spamming nades and c4 on us, blew our heli off from air and laugh at us on chat. He even has god mode on, just teleporting and running through us with explosives and we all die except him. We tried to kick him but it doesn't work, we can't even click to vote.

    I just finished story mode alone and this is my second game on multiplayer, does this happen a lot in this game? Have you guys meet such behavior? What should I do about it?

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Tap-4577
    [link] [comments]

    can someone tell me the settings to make ghost mode(from wildlands) in breakpoint

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    i want to play the way i played in ghost mode but i dont know specific settings to do that

    submitted by /u/GabrielPG14
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue Warrior and the next Ghost Recon game

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Rogue Warrior and the next Ghost Recon game

    While I just posted this on the GR forums (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2341334-Rogue-Warrior-and-future-of-Ghost-Recon), I feel like I wanted to share this here, even if it is a bit off-topic.

    I recommend that you watch this deep dive into one of the worst rushed shooters in existence - Rogue Warrior (link to the video at the bottom). I knew the game was bad and sometimes so bad it was good, but after learning about the game's development it makes me wish that for the next game Ubisoft Paris partners up with Emil Daubon again to check out his background and experiences as a Green Beret and make a Ghost Recon game surrounding that specifically.

    ![img](io2vbus2qfy61 " ")

    https://preview.redd.it/9fnw0bh3qfy61.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6fafde8bdd15272e25ff040f7f6342b902bb4393

    Naturally, with that I would also hope that such a GR project wouldn't fall to the fate of what happened to the Rogue Warrior game.

    And I also hope we ever see a sequel to this masterpiece that is Rogue Warrior...

    Link to video: https://youtu.be/7b1C7kHhk8M

    submitted by /u/KUZMITCHS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment