• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 29, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Thank God for Operation Archangel and Operation Amber Sky

    Ghost Recon - Thank God for Operation Archangel and Operation Amber Sky


    Thank God for Operation Archangel and Operation Amber Sky

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    So with everyone posting their Ghost as “Ghost” I went a different route...an Otter/Golem mashup (gear description under second to last pic)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Artyom, from the Metro series

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Metro Exodus inspired character thanks to the new update

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    “watch your microaggressions Bro” From when me and the homies got drunk and dressed up like south park characters

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Freezing

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    The Honey Badger has been getting some play time ����

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Just wanted to express my great appreciation for what is a seemingly small detail: being able to separately color the NVGs. Thank you, Ghost Recon dev team. Been really enjoying the updates.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Ashes of the Cold War

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Breakpoint is truly a beautiful game

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    This is my warm-weather Echelon outfit. It's super simple, but I like it.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Photo Dump

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Custom skins have recoloring option but not available for players. Missed opportunities again, Ubisoft?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Pictures I took

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    "What are you looking at?"

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Long time since I last posted in the sub, so here’s some screenshots I’ve taken recently!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Aurora has been seeing Little Green Men.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Customizable stocks was a great addition. Can we get customizable magazines next?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    M4A1 Survival: Chimera instead of wrapped Omega

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Vasily shows a duplicated old weapon

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Golem Island and Deep State hazards should be integrated into the main game

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I was watching the Tactical Roundtable podcast last night when they brought up an idea that I think would breathe new life into the bases of Auroa: adding the landmines from Golem Island and the laser tripwires (without the poison gas traps) from Deep State.

    It would completely change our approach to taking down bases and, if they made them randomized, would keep us on our toes each time.

    submitted by /u/MCBillyin
    [link] [comments]

    oh it's a chick? love that line

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    The MSR is bugged, exactly like the Scorpio & Scorpio Scout.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I'm reposting this basically from my Ubisoft Forums post just to try and get more people to confirm here and raise awareness. I reported the issue on the Scorpio Scout about a year ago, got a confirmation of the issue, and then nothing happened. Here's what I posted on the forums:

    --------

    I reported the issue with the Scorpio Scout about a year ago, and now I'm getting the same issue with the MSR. I was also able to confirm it on the standard Scorpio after using it for a while.

    Occasionally, bullets will fly wide off the mark on these rifles until you switch away to another weapon (such as your pistol), fire a round, and then switch back.

    Here's the video I sent in previously of the Scorpio Scout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeKXT0B_foE

    And, here it is with the MSR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGnog_6aObg (you'll see it at about 10 seconds).

    I've yet to see this in the issue tracker, but it makes these rifles nearly useless, because you can't rely on them at all. I'd hardly consider this a feature, given that Breakpoint is far from a hardcore milsim game with accurate mechanics. Support had confirmed the original Scorpio Scout issue when I sent it in, but I haven't seen a single inch of movement on it, so I'm making a public post about it to get more people to confirm.

    It can take a lot of rounds to reproduce; I've put through hundreds of rounds in the MSR, and only saw it one other time, but when it happens, it continues to happen until you switch weapons as I noted before.

    submitted by /u/classicwfl
    [link] [comments]

    "Hey buddy, whatcha doin' there? Here, have some lead" and some other stuff

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment