• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Ghost Recon - RE8 has Wolves of its own: "Hound Wolf Squad"

    Ghost Recon - RE8 has Wolves of its own: "Hound Wolf Squad"


    RE8 has Wolves of its own: "Hound Wolf Squad"

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Undercover HVT capture posing as 'Neil Miller', employee of the Auroa Power Plant

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    I went back to play Wildlands because a friend asked me to, and I must say: You guys are looking at Wildlands trough nostalgia glasses. Breakpoint does a lot of things so much better.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    After 400 hours of Breakpoint, I went back to Wildlands because some friends wanted to do a Ghost Mode playtrough that we never got to do together in the past. It honestly made me appreciate Breakpoint so much more, although it also annoyed me a bit that some of the things that Breakpoint did wrong, could be fixed so easily but they just refuse to.

    Here's a list of only a few things that I think Wildlands did better, everything else IMO is a W for Breakpoint:

    -World and Atmosphere. This is the biggest W for Wildlands. The world just feels a lot more alive and is more enjoyable to be in. The civilians, the radio, the ambient music, it all adds up to make a very enjoyable world.

    -Enemy bases having things like drone jammers, SAM launchers and human operated turrets.

    -Ghillie suits and hoodies. Ghillie suits in Wildlands were simply a lot better, being a slot of their own instead of being tied to specific shirts and pants.

    -A lot more camo and color options for clothes. I simply don't understand why we don't have as many solid color options in Breakpoint.

    -Weapons having realistic magazine capacities, ammo types and attachments with realistic stats. This issue with Breakpoint has bothered me since the very first closed Alpha test, as you can tell by my user flair.

    -The Unidad alert system. I just don't understand why Wolves don't have this same system.

    submitted by /u/Radeni
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite pictures I have taken this week.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Fixit, Fury, and Vasily when I start firing rockets indiscriminately from a helicopter at a sentinel base full of civilians

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    I saw the posts about the new resident evil and how the soldiers look so cool. So i decided to recreate one of them and one of their weapons.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    HK416 is love. HK416 is life.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    This is practically an REVIII subreddit at this point

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Idk if it's just Reddit being dumb, but recently I've been seeing more REVIII posts from this group than actual GR posts. I don't know if Reddit is just flooding my dashboard with all the REVIII posts or if there's seriously just that many, but got dang, boiis

    submitted by /u/PonkingtonHeights
    [link] [comments]

    Probably some of the best pics I took

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Off to the front line

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    (Breakpoint) If you could play the story mode from a Wolf’s perspective would you?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I think I must be in the very small minority because I hardly ever see this request of someone wanting to play from the antagonist's POV. I mean it's not like antagonists don't have their justifications and don't see themselves as the protagonists.

    Like how cool would it be to wear all the cool Wolves outfits justifiably and follow their story?! Like I always thought playing from the Locust side in Gears of War would have been tight too!

    Maybe in another planet I guess...

    submitted by /u/SockMango
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys also change your camo based on the terrain of the mission you're on?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    I know it's a bit of a hassle, given the color system used in breakpoint and the inability to hold multiple outfit spots. I enjoy doing, personally, but I play breakpoint more as a milsim than a run & gun type game.

    submitted by /u/onixannon
    [link] [comments]

    Demolition of a Sentinel weapons depot at refurbished Anti-aircraft Battery in Seal Islands

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Why not set the next game in a believable, fictional 3rd world country like Far Cry 2?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    I think the consensus in the Ghost Recon community is that Breakpoint has better animations and movement(mostly), but Wildlands nails the realism and feel of Bolivia. Why not set the next game in a fictional country like in Far Cry 2 so to avoid contraversy? I think Far Cry 2 really felt like a civil war in an african country without actually being set in real country. I think Ghost Recon should go the same route. Honestly because of the stupid, uninspired tech story in Breakpoint I just can't seem to enjoy it as much as wildlands. I have no motivation to stop sentinel and I never feel like I'm making any progress or that I am working toward an end goal when I complete missions in breakpoint.

    submitted by /u/Trickysmalls
    [link] [comments]

    Afo-Neptune operators stacking em up

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    FFS Ghost Recon Devs.... Even Real life does it better than you guys!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    I'm so happy I visited BreakPoint again now. A fantastic game.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    One of the great things about Ubisoft is they don't forget about their games especially games that were badly received and even hated by people, they keep improving it and they keep listening to people's criticism and feedback.

    Playing Breakpoint now with all the changes is a different and awesome experience.

    1- AI Teammates. Being able to have 3 teammates with you that are actually good AI and aren't stupid and having the ability to customize them too is an amazing thing to have while playing, and it brings back the 'Ghost Experience'

    2- The Immersive Mode and the Customizable settings makes the game completely different. Choosing the enemy's difficulty and Gear and Ammo and Health and everything else is a really good improvement on the game.

    3- Next Gen Update on Next Gen Consoles. As an Xbox owner I didn't experience the game in 60FPS when it launched back in the day, so being able to play it now all over in 60FPS on Xbox Series X is a truly fantastic experience.

    4- So much content!. 3 Episodes with different missions and story. Amber Sky with Rainbow Six team and Terminators!!!

    TL;DR: It is now a much improved and polished and fun game with a lot of changes and content. If this game now was released like this back in the day it would've been received much much better. It is now an actual complete Ghost Recon Game.

    submitted by /u/VOIIIXI
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys want for Year 2. Especially after seeing RE8's Hound Wolf Squad.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I'd personally love to see much more Tops and Bottoms along with the return of Radios on IBA's.

    Perhaps IR Strobes and Patches

    A GODDAMN MODERN AK47 WITH A LONG RAIL AND MODERN STOCKS.

    Newer Sights and the addition of Sights on Hand guns (that can fit them.)

    submitted by /u/parasitickappa
    [link] [comments]

    Stormy Troubles

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Thinking of making a Ghost mode run in Wildlands, but have some questions

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    I use a keyboard and mouse on PC, but cannot deal with flying a plane. I can ignore the supply planes, but are there any missions that require you to fly a plane?

    Do I have to eliminate all the cartel bosses to get the exo suit? Or can I just complete two to get to El Sueno?

    Any recommendations on bosses or missions to skip, or the sequence to do them in? I don't plan on playing the Sam Fisher, Scott Mitchell or Walker missions.

    submitted by /u/shdagent
    [link] [comments]

    39 Sec. Destroying BAAL Critical Threat Raid ASR Only Ghost Breakpoint

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Tier Mode Prestige Credits

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Why didn't I recieve them? I'm tier 42 currently and I didn't recieve any PCs. What's the issue?

    submitted by /u/Echo_Scorpion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment