• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Think I bit off more than I could chew...! 😂

    Ghost Recon - Think I bit off more than I could chew...! ��


    Think I bit off more than I could chew...! ��

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    This melee animation looked as if it was an environmental kill and made me want cover/wall based melee kills so bad

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    A snow soldier

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Expedition (Swipe)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Flying helis in Wildlands is so fun. Also a great way to get some awesome pics

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    From Barvechos with love

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Some random shots from Golem Island

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I stumbled on this neat plate carrier

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    A Sniper Duo

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Aye, mate

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Ubi Come on! Where's some patch notes???

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    I can't believe you're literally dragging us along with:

    One week after Amber sky - More news incoming!

    3 weeks later a second-hand twitter drop about Lara Croft tease

    60 days after that a small blip of patch note outline with no details at all

    3 months later STILL not a single word. Here we are not heading into Mid May.

    I see what will happen. Ubi Fwd event just like last year. We'll get a preview teaser trailer PRE SHOW that isn't even announced or given its own timestamp in the show. That's all we are going to get?

    I think the best thing I've gathered so far is that Blush confirmed that the blood spatter gore shots will be returning WHENEVER we get another update. Christ can we get some sort of developer clearance to drop a line in here other than

    "Soon"

    "Real soon"

    "Very soon"

    Please?

    submitted by /u/iiimadmaniii
    [link] [comments]

    Call me cynical, but I expect this change in Ubisoft's focus will heavily affect Ghost Recon...

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    One LOUD morning : Destroying lethal drone containers at Maunga Nui Port, Smugglers coves

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint switching between controller and keyboard

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Ubi would you please add a wanted system to the game?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Title

    A wanted system is one of the top requests from players.

    A system similar to wildlands or GTA where when alerted, reinforcements show up in stronger and stronger waves. And chase you.

    Pretty please? With sugar on top?

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    Request: Please Randomize the Sentinel Vehicle Patrols

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Anyone feel like Auroa is kinda boring sometimes? I do, and the reason is because everything's the same all the time. There isn't enough dynamic stuff going on. Civilian traffic in Wildlands helped make the gameplay experience a bit more dynamic when fighting enemies on busy streets. Breakpoint doesn't have that, but it can still have some more dynamic things going on.

    Specifically, I want Ubisoft to randomize the vehicles that Sentinel uses to patrol the island. Right now, they only use one type of helicopter and a few types of ground vehicles (not including the convoys). I want Sentinel to use some of their armed helicopters to patrol the skies (much like the Wolves do on Golem Island) and many more of their ground vehicles to patrol the roads. I also think it would be good if enemy patrols have the max number of occupants. That way, it's not just 3 enemies.

    The greatest impact on gameplay would be if they would use their armored vehicles to patrol (in addition to their cars), specifically the Incursion and Coercion. Often, players have complained that there isn't enough of a threat to the world. While they focus on the Wolves, Sentinel can also be a threat with these vehicles. You'd think twice about running into a vehicle patrol because they can take you out quickly.

    While I'm sure some people might think this would be better suited to Golem Island, I'd like to see this on the main island because we can already find those vehicles all over it. Sentinel's use of these vehicles would help emphasize the hostile nature of the island and it could help spice up the gameplay.

    submitted by /u/antoineflemming
    [link] [comments]

    [AMA] I'm Tom Salta aka Atlas Plug, composer for series like Halo, Wolfenstein, Ghost Recon, PUBG, and more! I want to answer your questions about game composing, and talk about my new masterclass series!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Look mam, no i can shoot behind my back!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Valkyrie 1.1

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Breakpoint glitching out on Stadia

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    I know this is probably a long shot because I doubt there are many Stadia players here, but has anyone else been noticing any glitches with their game recently? Or is this a game wide issue? Things like after a certain amount of time not being able to interact with certain things like being able to get into vehicles, pick up intel, or complete melee kills. It's really frustrating, I don't know why it's happening.

    I'm going to post this in /r/Stadia as well as i'm sure it'll get more traction there. And I do intend on playing on PC at some point, I just haven't gotten around to picking it up yet, my plan is to get it through Ubisoft+ soon. I have Wildlands since my friends actually play that, but no one plays Breakpoint.

    submitted by /u/RootBeerTuna
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or am I the only one who wants the feature to tuck the boots into the wolf pants

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I can't be the only one right???

    submitted by /u/Tokyo_Kun_
    [link] [comments]

    Talk to the Feet

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Is there a way to get different melee animations? (GRB)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I've usually see about 5 or so different ones. Only once did I see one that wasn't the usual 5. But in some gameplay videos I've seen there's some longer ones that look really neat. What triggers the different ones?

    submitted by /u/SomeNathan12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment