• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Ghost Recon - I believe I'm not the only one who can't stay 1 minute around this damn child

    Ghost Recon - I believe I'm not the only one who can't stay 1 minute around this damn child


    I believe I'm not the only one who can't stay 1 minute around this damn child

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    VIETNAM VIBES

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Accidents happen apparently

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Fitting that they would send a Ghost to kill El Invisible.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    I recently Encountered a bug. Whenever I switch to the Pafthfinder class I keep the class item from my previously played class. And because the Pathfinder class relies soley on the class item I playing it becoems pratically useless. As far as I've seen Ubi does not know about this.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    While we all wait for the update I thought I give the other classes a try. I roleplayed as Vasily, wounded and abandoned. I had to rely on find or crafting gear. I didn’t use NVG or my drone. I got some nice pics.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    My Personal Favorite Sniper Outfit, Hope They Bring Back The Compact Ghillie Suit ��

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    E X T R A C T I O N - Vasily Extracting Captives to Safety

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Immersive mode, NO HUD and extremw difficulty. Army rank lvl up progress, event in the fucture, each class specialization had been improved to make it more real and functional. Join us on discord to play an role play https://discord.gg/JZXqPBY8ca

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Would you like to see GR next title run on the Anvil engine or move to another gaming engine?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Anvil engine is also used on the new assassins creed Valhalla and you can see some of the similarities between the two games. Although Valhalla looks a lot better

    submitted by /u/hunterbarbosa17
    [link] [comments]

    Missle site ruins is hard to clear with no HUD. What's the hardest area you've cleared with no HUD?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Apparently Yeti packing quite a heat himself....

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    Stick together.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Stealth issue in Wildlands

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    So i just wanted to check if Breakpoint has this same issue as Wildlands had. Because im thinking of getting Breakpoint but only if it dont have this issue, because well...It was a deal breaker in many cases for me.

    Example: You are a sniper FAR away. You never get spotted, enemies find a body. Now they know your EXACT position and all RUSH to your position in the Hunted phase. Even though they realistically should only be able to comb the area for enemies and not get your exact position when you never gave your location away.

    This was a huge issue for me with wildlands and completely took away from the strategic element and the immersion. Reminds me of Gta games or even Cyberpunk where police npcs just fucking anime "nani" teleports behind you with the "nothing personal kid" before attacking you.

    submitted by /u/Loathingnick97
    [link] [comments]

    Night operations with 141 boys

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    "Yeah, give'em hell son!"

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    Get cozy, we are going to be here a minute.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Splinter cell mission

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    I got around to doing operation watchman, but when I got out of the cutscene I didn't get a thing saying I completed the mission, nor did I get any reward. Did I do something wrong or is my game just bugged?

    submitted by /u/DarkBeast227
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment