• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Ghost Recon - This is my first Ghost recon game. First BASE jump!

    Ghost Recon - This is my first Ghost recon game. First BASE jump!


    This is my first Ghost recon game. First BASE jump!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    What are your weekend plans?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Let’s all wait for further news and see what happens.. if this is just a surprise to fill the gap between bigger and ghost centered updates, then I’m more then okay with it��

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    The Wolf Hunter

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    It looks like my buddy is taking this "ghost thing" a little too seriously!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Ubisoft be like...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Amber Sky stealth mission

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Damm guys. It's just a crossover.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Going back to Bolivia

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    I actually kinda like the idea of tomb raiding

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Since the beginning Auroa has been talked up as a place that's full of mysteries to uncover and places to explore. There's traces of some non-descript ancient civilization everywhere and even a pirate cove. However in terms of actual gameplay angles this offers very little, and the sterility of Breakpoint's world has been one of the most prominent and consistent points of criticism about it.

    A patch and event dedicated to putting more of this stuff into the game and encouraging exploring the world more than it is being encouraged right now is a great opportunity to fix this, and it's also thematically in line with Auroa. I also don't think that this is out of tune with Breakpoint, since Nomad is kind of a brownie anyway.

    I just wish that this event was its own thing, like "Resistance!", and not another crossover. Personally, I've had enough of them, and I'd honestly appreciate if this was going to be the last one.

    submitted by /u/Chris_7941
    [link] [comments]

    "Jammers full" in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I found an item which, when I tried to pick it up, told me "jammers full". However, I don't know of any item called the jammer, and when I look in my inventory, there is nothing there called that - I didn't think drone jammers were in this game. Anyone got any idea what it is?

    submitted by /u/Jopkins
    [link] [comments]

    Customization suggestions

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    I think it'd be cool to have an option to add separate patches to different sections of clothing (Ex: the Judge Top has two patch points, and you can put a blood type patch on the left arm and a countries flag on the right arm, whilst having a Ghost Recon patch on your backpack and another random patch on your helmet). I'd also like to know why I can't use the M50 gas mask (costing real world money) with helmets (on that note the Hazardous Mask too)

    submitted by /u/_The_Weasel_
    [link] [comments]

    1, 2, 3

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    In the 4 years I've played this game I have never seen this, good work boys ��

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    With the new crossover event in-line, I can see a compound bow will make some sense (like in Crysis 3), giving some additional stealth techniques (maybe a bow and arrow class ?)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Do you create your own types of missions when you get bored?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    I have been playing this game for a long time but I am starting to get a little bored. The missions don't feel as replayable as they should. So I kind of create missions of my own. I was wondering what you guys have done.

    It can help me to find new creative ways to come up with some missions and make the game fun. I don't want to stop playing but it's starts to get hard to come up with things to do.

    submitted by /u/BackJuice
    [link] [comments]

    I’m the same guy that posted earlier. I took everyone’s advice, thanks guys!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    What would you answer? XD

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Some screenshots of my night time shenanigans

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    PORPR represent.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    The only trail we leave, is the trail of bodies behind us

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Fooling around in Fen Bog

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment