• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Ghost Recon - New old fan-art (inspired by GR:FS)

    Ghost Recon - New old fan-art (inspired by GR:FS)


    New old fan-art (inspired by GR:FS)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    War crimez

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Did some shots from my play session awhile ago. The outfits were heavily Inspired from the short film SCP: Overlord

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    ADS in breakpoint

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Vibing in Windy Isles

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Here we go again

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Then/Now (how did this come out? I just need some feedback back because I feel like I want to do more but I don’t know if people will like it or not)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    My attempt at Canadian armed forces (Open for suggestions)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Realistic US Navy SEAL Fireteam Loadouts

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Flores in Breakpoint (How did I do on the R6S operator Flores? Is there anyone else you want me to do? Request down below and I’ll pick from the comments)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    My friend and I made different version of the SAS operator, Christian Craighead. Which one looks better

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I’m actually impressed now

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    I pre ordered the game way back when and upon launch ran into two game breaking bugs. The first at the villa where interrogating the people wouldn't pop the notification of the cave and the next mission I couldn't interact with required item. So I decided to sell the game and wait for patches. Well I rebought the game yesterday and I can say I'm honestly impressed. The added customizable ghost companions, the immersion settings, getting rid of the gear score, the world events & so far only one small glitch. I know there's usually a lot of negativity surrounding breakpoint but I'm really enjoying it now. Also I'm looking for other ghosts to play with to dip into multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/Hannibear_Lecter
    [link] [comments]

    On the offensive

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Set to fire

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Been watching Narcos on Netflix recently...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    And it made me want to play through Wildlands again.

    submitted by /u/Flycatcher82
    [link] [comments]

    War crimes

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Move at dawn

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Frame drops on Xbox

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I have an Xbox one S and sometimes during missions or just roaming my frames will start to drop. I dont know why this happens is there anything I could possibly do to fix this? Also my game is a little bit pixelated. I'm in 1080p but I can still see noticeable pixels in the enviornment, my character and when looking at the map. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Daddy_Bounds
    [link] [comments]

    [Wildlands] Quote from the final mission of the Wildlands campaign

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    its been a while since I've played wildlands but i was wondering if anyone can help me remember a quote from the final or close to the final mission. I believe some cartel guy was giving a sermon and talking through some speakers to a group of civilians trying to justify the cartel's actions and he says something like "If a tree falls in the woods does anyone give a shit?" i was wondering if someone knew the exact phrases and when it triggers i'm looking to grab a recording of it

    submitted by /u/IndieJammer
    [link] [comments]

    Brother Vs brother mission help?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Few pics I got last night

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I’ve seen that before

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment