• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Found a hidden sea cave beyond No Man's Land

    Ghost Recon - Found a hidden sea cave beyond No Man's Land


    Found a hidden sea cave beyond No Man's Land

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:18 AM PST

    I know that we need a lots of important stuff in the game first.. but wouldn’t it be cool if we have some sort of environment destructibility? Blowing up bridges under convoys would be pretty dope ngl

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:39 AM PST

    Stack up!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:25 PM PST

    A ghost in the woods

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Ready to Rock.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:23 PM PST

    yeah, its an Ubisoft game alright

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:19 PM PST

    Wildlands can really be beautiful at times

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Golem Island with some cool alien planet vibes. Starting to really appreciate Breakpoint's open world.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Some nice photos I took

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:33 PM PST

    Some more pictures

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:14 PM PST

    A thing we can all agree should be improved: the jumping off a cliff animation.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:54 PM PST

    The weird random acceleration the character gets right after jumping should really be improved upon, guys.

    If devs are planning to bring QoL improvements to year 2 this really should be one of the top priorities, plus it shouldn't be too much work hopefully? Since Wildlands we have this really weird animation.

    Hopefully word gets to the devs :)

    submitted by /u/AugustoRudzinski
    [link] [comments]

    “Going from bang bang to quiet mode”

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Trying out a new Pallette, comment with load out.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PST

    5th SFG rolling out

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Lone Survivor

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:14 AM PST

    I must be god or something���� wtf lmao purely random haha

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Is Year 2 Being Revealed Today?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PST

    OK, its been around 2 months since the last TU was released, and UbiToon said 2 weeks ago that there would be more news coming, including a road map. Now Toon has been online on the Ubi forums for the last few hours. So I believe they are getting all the info ready, so that it can be released in multiple locations in roughly an hour. I guess we shall see.

    submitted by /u/Megalodon26
    [link] [comments]

    Some shots I clicked today

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Right Under Their Nose! Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Wet Work - Ghost Fireteam - 4K

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Best way to get to 255 in Breakpoint

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:15 PM PST

    I'm at 251 and getting closer but can't seem to find higher gear pieces and I've mostly been getting 250s mostly

    submitted by /u/Bahebrum
    [link] [comments]

    So why were Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2 removed from Steam?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:50 PM PST

    So, I've been playing a lot of Tom Clancy games lately (Namely Rainbow Six: Vegas and Rainbow Six Siege), and I own a physical copy of Ghost Recon. The original game. So naturally, to complete my Ghost collection, I need Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2. Problem is, Ubisoft removed them from Steam!

    I have no Idea why they did this, but now GRAW 1&2 PC are abandonware. I mean, they are in need of a Daikatana-esque patch, but still. I find it baffling that Ubi will proudly let you pay for Ghost Recon 1, Future Soldier, the vindicated Wildlands and the reviled Breakpoint, but not Advanced Warfighter. Any ideas why they did this, and is anyone willing to make fan-patches for Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2?

    submitted by /u/BennytehBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic players in Raid

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Anyone came across toxic players in raid? I literally decided I'd start my first one even though I've been playing Breakpoint for almost a year and obviously I'm unsure what I'm doing so I'm following this guy in the random team who I thought knew what he was doing to get to sector 1. Then he goes on his mic and decides to swear and abuse the whole team then kills me. Honestly if he's in this reddit I hope you see this because you are a twat mate with times being difficult as it is for a lot of people you still decided to be an asshole.

    submitted by /u/Odin20001
    [link] [comments]

    New player here with a question regarding the raid

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:43 PM PST

    Like I said, brand new player here, so I know I don't have to worry about it for awhile but I'm curious. I want to play immersive mode, but I also want to do the raid once I get that far. My question is should I play with gear score on, or can I just farm my gear score once I beat the game? Sorry if it's a bit confusing. Not really sure how I should word it but I hope you get what I'm asking. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/All-Fiction
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t be the only one who wants these to be put in the Head Protection tab and not in the Facemasks tab

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment