• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Ghost Recon - I wish these style masks went completely underneath all the shirts. 😤

    Ghost Recon - I wish these style masks went completely underneath all the shirts. ��


    I wish these style masks went completely underneath all the shirts. ��

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Imagine a world where this game has a holster option and gun straps ��

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:45 PM PST

    "You go check" "I'm not gonna go check, you go check" "Fuck that I'm not checking, you go check"

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:26 AM PST

    Give me the Hotpockets or you die culero.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:28 PM PST

    1) 3rd Phase of BUD/S on Frog Hill 2) 1st Phase, get wet and sandy 3) 1st Phase, Wetsuit appreciation swim

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:57 PM PST

    We need a friend. After seen these posted on Reddit, I feel having a dog you can command would be amazing.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:50 AM PST

    Ratnik

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:41 AM PST

    Gatling Choppers: The bane of Behemoth drones.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:33 AM PST

    Ghosts are invisible

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:25 PM PST

    I wish we had the bandana or as they put it scarf A like the rebels have it, they should have kept it the same from wildlands please ubi bring this back it's clearly already in the game can we please have it I know it's small and stupid to ask for but itd look so much better than the current one

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:21 PM PST

    Uniforms

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:23 PM PST

    What is everyone's favorite uniform they have made? I recently made a Invasion of Iraq us marine uniform that i enjoy a lot

    submitted by /u/mangojebuss
    [link] [comments]

    “Sicut nox Silentes” (silent as night) and “videre nec videri” (to see without be seen) are the motto of 2 Italian tier1 special forces and I think they are fairly fitting for Ghosts too. Pics from No man’s land

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Quick photos with the flecktarn

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:16 AM PST

    A pic I took after recreating the Division Hunter outfit and getting the MPX Tactical.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:07 PM PST

    I recently “started” playing this game. I can’t believe how much I love this game. I can’t stop playing it.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PST

    I bought this game about a year ago, put about an hour or two into it, I thought it was boring and clunky ( as a simple newbie, I was playing this game like a simple take a cover and shoot kinda game ). I never played it until last week. When i watched FrankTactics video on YouTube, and all of sudden it just clicked. I went back and put 36 hours in ( immersive mode, extreme difficulty, no hud. ) I can't stop playing this game.

    submitted by /u/whoiskjl
    [link] [comments]

    Unique looking rock I stumbled across on Golem Island

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:43 PM PST

    You're in my sight.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:46 AM PST

    How do I turn off gear score for breakpoint?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:37 PM PST

    I've played the game for 20ish hours with tactical custom on and I want to turn gear score off cause im tired of constantly having to change my gear everytime i clear a camp but i can't find an option to do it :(

    submitted by /u/swaggist
    [link] [comments]

    Me when I realized you can access the inventory from anywhere and not just the ammo resupply points (lvl 17 GRW) plz dont let this count as breaking rule 4

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Found this today. It points towards the large mountain, and i have never seen it before. Has it always been there?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment