• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Ghost Recon - I once bought this game and quickly sold it off as “not my thing”. After completing the story today, I’m so glad I gave it a second chance. It’s easily one of my favourite games of all time.

    Ghost Recon - I once bought this game and quickly sold it off as “not my thing”. After completing the story today, I’m so glad I gave it a second chance. It’s easily one of my favourite games of all time.


    I once bought this game and quickly sold it off as “not my thing”. After completing the story today, I’m so glad I gave it a second chance. It’s easily one of my favourite games of all time.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Los extranjeros were absolutely brutal

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:09 PM PST

    "TOC this is Alpha 1-1, we pass eagle claw"

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Good Relations with The Civilian Population i have

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Attack of the Valkyries

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Peekaboo

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Aiming in 3rd person view and 1st person view, which one do you use most? And why?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    Just want to know more about people play style.

    submitted by /u/izoshigeki
    [link] [comments]

    Can we just stop shooting people and look right there?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    New Locations in Fen Bog? Leak?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:37 PM PST

    So bunch of (?) just pop on my in-game map in Fen Bog between Harris Homestead and Broughton Channel Bivouac. Most of those are empty, when discovered "Skell Tech Location" pops up, but there's nothing there. BUT on the last one, just East of Andersons Farm, there is a completely new location with several locked doors. I guess Ubi is testing some new stuff for the live event and some of it got through to regular players like me.

    submitted by /u/Dark_Chris_6
    [link] [comments]

    Mag drop

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Intel grenades are an interesting alternative to using the personal drone

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Title.

    Try not using your personal drone at all and limit yourself just to intel grenades (and only restock at bivouac, and no HUD of course) There is a limited amount and they only last a few seconds....this adds a neat challenge to recon-ing a base rather then just flying your drone all over the place all the time.

    Also: I've played the game for hundreds and hundreds of hours and didn't realize how they work. I thought they would just show where intel was so I wasn't interested...didn't realize they show enemy locations. Fun!

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    Crash landing...no crash ����‍♂️

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Year 2 & Live Event 3 Release Predictions

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Hidden Enemy Base

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:09 AM PST

    New Outfit 'The Merc of the islands' // thought'd i take photo mode more seriously so here is my attempt showing off my fancy new outfit

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    What are these numbers?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    I miss GR Future Soldier especially the Multiplayer

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:21 PM PST

    I haven't played any mp ever. I really wish it could be brought some way because that was the most innovative multiplayer experience I've ever played. The coordination system, the assassinations, the teamwork, the gun smith, everything about that game was awesome even the maps. Haven't played wildlands but I heard the mp isn't the same even though the campaign is good and I hear breakpoint is complete garbage

    submitted by /u/MavadoBouche
    [link] [comments]

    Infil CQB

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    The cartel made it personal

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:03 AM PST

    Black and white Night Vision

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    New to the game here. Is it normal for night vision to change to black and white or is that a bug?

    submitted by /u/Yankyluke11
    [link] [comments]

    I have noticed Ubisoft has removed a ton of content from the game whilst adding some stuff. Thoughts on that guys?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    To clarify on what I mean, I noticed they have removed certain Paints and Vest Customization. Example; Your pistol pouches used to be on the side of the vest instead of on the front. They also removed the Khaki netting paint [as far I know, it could be in the game]

    Just a bit of observation I noticed.

    submitted by /u/parasitickappa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment