• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Ghost Recon - The last thing the tactical snickers bar sees

    Ghost Recon - The last thing the tactical snickers bar sees


    The last thing the tactical snickers bar sees

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:26 AM PST

    Exposure Therapy

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Goodnight

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:09 AM PST

    TIL: You can shoot Wasp-Drones on the backs of dead pilots to earn extra loot. They are also counted as killed enemies and destroyed drones for levelup challenges.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    I know it’s more linear and scripted, but man, Future Soldier had some memorable and tense moments.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Cruisin for a bruisin

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Shitballs?!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Splash another Wolf squad

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Wouldn’t this be great for a bivouac fast travel?!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    If when we fast traveled we automatically loaded inside the Bivouac. Would make it less annoying I think.

    submitted by /u/SockMango
    [link] [comments]

    With a combination of Fixit's pants and Scott Mitchell top you get a different (in my opinion better looking) battle belt

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:50 PM PST

    I've seen some edits done by some other fellows on here, thought I'd pitch in a little

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:28 PM PST

    HVT: Flycatcher

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Nomad lining up the no scope trick shot 3000, he got plenty of practice on Black Ops 2 back in the day

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:18 PM PST

    Thought my character looked badass :P

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:09 PM PST

    GRFS 1/6 scale figure Kozak

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Back blast clear!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Double Tap..

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Walker Operation Oracle Icon in Breakpoint

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:21 PM PST

    The Breakpoint Walker Icon looks dope, but a shame that I can't see Jon Bernthal's massive nose. Walker's Operation Oracle outfit would be super cool to see again as an icon skin.

    submitted by /u/gobuysomesoup12
    [link] [comments]

    Which Version of Ghost Recon Breakpoint should I add to Steam? Gamepad isn't being detected when launching through Steam

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    I bought this game through Ubisoft's store page, I try adding the game in my Steam Library by adding Non-Steam Game and there are various versions of the game file, not sure which one to use: GRB.exe, GRB_BE.exe, GRB_UPP.exe, GRB_UPP_vulcan.exe or GRB_vulcan.exe

    I tried adding all of them and tested but wont recognize my gamepad which is a Xbox Series X controller connected with a cable. When I launch through Ubisoft connect it detects my gamepad no problem, sometimes I use Steam Link so that why I add to Steam so I can stream it. I tried the gamepad config in steam after adding it but still didnt work. Has anyone had this issue but managed to figure it out and get it all working through Steam? Cheers!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/Superfoodfreak
    [link] [comments]

    How do you activate ai squad in breakpoint?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Can't find the switch any where

    submitted by /u/Megachamps
    [link] [comments]

    [Future Soldier] Looking for Mates

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm playing on PS3 and me and my m8 are looking for mates to play everything in multiplayer. We are mainly going for trophies but just playing is fine too ;)

    PSN: MiD__JoKeR

    Thanks bois

    submitted by /u/-IsaiahR-
    [link] [comments]

    PMC Work: Operation: Captured Waters

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I bought a xbox one and there was a copy of Breakpoint in it and I wanted to know if it's worth trying or if I should throw it out?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:57 PM PST

    A few months ago I bought a xbox one used at a pawn shop and the game was in it. I'm a xbox game pass ultimate subscriber so I never really looked into the game but I'm still curious as to if I should give it a try or just get rid of it, considering its reputation.

    submitted by /u/everett1911
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment