• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Ghost Recon - If I can`t make fun of his face, then his name

    Ghost Recon - If I can`t make fun of his face, then his name


    If I can`t make fun of his face, then his name

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Is it just me, or did they change the NVG's?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    I’ve had Ghost Recon for almost 2 years now and have 1100+ hours playtime. I’ve beaten Tier One in normal campaign, and now I have in Ghost Mode. I have beat Ghost Mode four times this year and I finally decided to master the game and go for this. And it’s pretty fuckin awesome.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Story Campaign Module Complete v1.0

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Story Campaign Module Complete v1.0

    https://preview.redd.it/zz9pr4c7fz561.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9a894751e471aa84a9f73147728a69a3213219f3

    Hi all! A few months ago I started to work on a Campaign module that would bring a new set of rules and new game structure to GR Breakpoint. Today, I want to share the completed project with you and wanted to say again thanks to all of you who have given me great feedback.

    "This Campaign Module imposes a set of rules that will offer a different experience when playing Breakpoint. Players take control of one of 4 contractors employed by a new start-up PMC called Taurex Solutions, who wants to get their hands on the mysterious military grade drone technology developed by Skell and at the same time undermine Sentinel's operations on Auroa."

    Your contract as a Taurex operative.

    Initial game setup.

    Taurex Solutions background.

    Sample mission card. First mission.

    The Campaign Module is in PDF format and the complete file can be downloaded here:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nRAHtmXl6Altd0QgWsNSNfMWgqhn5zDb/view?usp=sharing

    If you wish to download the PDF in parts, I have created each Act of the game in Episodes:

    Rules + Prologue Missions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1124P9JyKe2BFuuGe8SABk7l_I_XCknrL/view?usp=sharing

    Episode 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rGU6tB0KDEcJwtJK_y_ltZmjGPEpS-ET/view?usp=sharing

    Episode 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sYQVnTMLxhaB-bflEM_WD5KMKF8mV3of/view?usp=sharing

    Episode 3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bWD5O0sYjMHss1jwrzEeNufcUC6yoYio/view?usp=sharing

    Episode 4: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OzhQxp4KJN3V6f-D4C1hgKCXPGIP9eQ5/view?usp=sharing

    Episode 5: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OzhQxp4KJN3V6f-D4C1hgKCXPGIP9eQ5/view?usp=sharing

    Lastly, I utilized various game/movie soundtracks to add more flair to each mission, the soundtracks for each Act can be downloaded here:

    Prologue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y_ojCpBgzkSBmJmTU5DV7Cz3AICqeaKH/view?usp=sharing

    ACT1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bc-q51IHkt3IkUbeXt0o67VgNYwMtds4/view?usp=sharing

    ACT2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RSmk7R1F0J5pnOtQw-IkSUelsvDpjZn-/view?usp=sharing

    ACT3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H1yYPY-D905IiZodzP8RwZrQfklPWer2/view?usp=sharing

    ACT4.1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T3BwvL7MzT6Fes_StFJSQszXqEdJOzWb/view?usp=sharing

    ACT4.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d5oF2PbCVW9zMMhwv9JBWNJolFDPbY5q/view?usp=sharing

    ACT4.3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxtXs2UL3Msr-M36mmuApFDKZ5EKP-xC/view?usp=sharing

    ACT5: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ph4eSAH3ap5VlZL2pVop1eOzjR9vHZY3/view?usp=sharing

    I would like to personally thank the entire community for being awesome and I wanted to give a big shout out to u/Virtual-Chris and his "Operation Silverstone" for giving me the inspiration to create more content for players to enjoy in Breakpoint.

    Link to his project here: (Give this a try, its awesome!)

    https://www.reddit.com/r/GhostRecon/comments/gmiacs/addon_campaign_for_breakpoint_operation/

    Cheers and Stay frosty over the Holidays, Ghosts!

    -Th3Pr0fessional

    submitted by /u/Th3Pr0fessional
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas Ghost Recon Wildlands Ornament

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Christmas Ghost Recon Wildlands Ornament

    To spread some Christmas cheer, I created a Ghost Recon Wildlands ornament for my tree!

    submitted by /u/International-Side-8
    [link] [comments]

    Defend the objective taken seriously

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:56 AM PST

    The Mk18 should come back to GRB

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    The Mk18 in GRW should come come back into Breakpoint as new asr but with 45 damage and should have a lot of customizations for the rifle for anyone who plays this game and with the gun too.

    submitted by /u/Tommy_Op_2020
    [link] [comments]

    “I’m here for the man they call Mr Claus”

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Topside clear. Down we go

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Shorty 12 g

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:53 PM PST

    They should add the shorty 12 gauge to breakpoint it was a nice shotgun in wildlands and I wish they'd also bring in doors you can kick/shoot down giving a reason to use the shorty or even open them with the breach torch

    submitted by /u/RaptorHunter487
    [link] [comments]

    Panther in the Dark: A Breakpoint Story (Story in comments)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:58 AM PST

    This is why playing COOP is the best

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    As you've really liked my last shot. (Night - op) here is a new one, called - stranded. This is a ready to print file for A3. Feel free to download it and use it for anything you want. :) Enjoy & thanks again!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:01 AM PST

    I just want to know if anyone else sees this

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Ubisoft, please fix teammates so they regroup to my current location.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:31 PM PST

    This is for Breakpoint.

    The title says it Ubisoft. Even our character says "Regroup on me" and not "Regroup at the place where I was when I instructed you to regroup on me." It's so annoying to see my teammates running towards and past me, and I know exactly where those fools are going!

    Please Ubisoft fix this. I love Breakpoint, it just needs your patch attention in some key functionalities.

    submitted by /u/SockMango
    [link] [comments]

    Brought to you by Red Bull

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Breakpoint annoyance with changing to first person view.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Does this bother anyone else? Every time I go into first person view and I don't change it back while still aiming it will stay in that view the next time I aim again. Grrr! Game doesn't default to third person view unless you do it. And please don't add a comment saying to change the view in the setting to your preferred., this is with the understanding that this has been addressed already, but game doesn't respect our preferred selected view. It gets under my skin so bad. So many games have done this by adding just a small cool down and then just defaulting to our preferred view. It's like Breakpoint assumes you want to stay in first person view from then on. Does this bother anyone else?

    submitted by /u/SockMango
    [link] [comments]

    GR:FS Epic&Win10

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:23 PM PST

    [If this is not the adequate r/ to ask please tell me where other place could I ask and I'll delete this post] Greetings fellow Ghosts and Phantoms, I come here to ask for help, I recently bought GR: Future Soldier on the Epic Games Store, but it just doesn't launch, I guess it is because of the Windows 10 not being fully compatible, as when it tried to launch it requested me to start my Uplay account and it did automatically in my browser. So, what can I do? I tried reinstalling the game but it didn't worked. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Cassidy317
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the boys clearing checkpoints

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:27 PM PST

    [Redacted]

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Loud M4A1

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Some funny shit happens during the recording...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    FPS drops to single digits if I stay in the menu for too long - Breakpoint Vulcan

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Anyone else experience this? Whenever I stay in the menu/inventory for too long when I go back to the game my FPS is in the single digits and I have to log out to the main menu and reload my game.

    Breakpoint Vulcan

    Specs Nvidia RTX 3070, Ryzen 5600x, 16GB 3200mhz

    I run Ultimate settings at 1080P 90FPS average

    submitted by /u/franiham
    [link] [comments]

    Purpose of SAM Launcher deactivation (Breakpoint)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:56 AM PST

    I know in Wildlands SAMs you destroyed would just respawn, when you reload the game. Does that still apply to Breakpoint or are they permanently deactivated/destroyed ?

    submitted by /u/SpartanOcelot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment