• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Doing Night stuff

    Ghost Recon - Doing Night stuff


    Doing Night stuff

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Ghost Recon, Rainbow, Division cosplay for a film short I'm trying to make. Hope you like!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Target Down

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:48 PM PST

    When you find out there's a Russian Knock-off of Advanced Warfighter. (G.B.R Special Commando Unit.)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Love the snow areas in this game, it’s nice just getting lost up there.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Superstition

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Does anybody know what these numbers mean? They just found countdown and then reset.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Hundreds of hours in this game but I’ve never been spit on by an invincible llama before

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Best missions to play on extreme difficulties?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    What missions are the most fun to play with the difficulty settings turnt to the max? I have all DLC too, so any of those missions as well. Trying to avoid missions with drones. Specifically looking for ones good for firefights (sniper or up close). If you have a list of missions or just one you enjoy on extreme, please tell me! Happy holidays, Ghosts.

    submitted by /u/GrandiloquentGenes
    [link] [comments]

    This is fine

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:58 AM PST

    My take on a tactical Nomad

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Night Ops

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:44 PM PST

    I have some ideas above my station that I think would make Breakpoint a more immersive experience.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Tryna talk some real shit here. Give me your opinions. This is highlighted from one of my earlier posts. I want to see how people feel about controversial subjects.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:54 PM PST

    PenCott LN seems bugged

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Worst Ghost Recon

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:53 AM PST

    You've seen Best GR, now what about Worst GR.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/carrotft20
    [link] [comments]

    More detail in vests, like adding pouches on the cummerbund or push-to-talks

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    A light at the end

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:52 PM PST

    Is the year one pass worth it? (Breakpoint)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Over Christmas I was given some gift cards and I was debating if I should spend part one on the pass. I would like the opinions of people who own it to tell me if it's worth it to experience the story or if I should spend it elsewhere

    submitted by /u/who-did-this-hahaha
    [link] [comments]

    GOLEM ISLAND

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:53 AM PST

    anyone know whats the easiest way to beat the big tanks in golem island? its my first time going there but im by myself with ai teammates lol

    submitted by /u/kayyyyy____
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck Always online. The game connects but doesn't get further than the connecting screen for whatever reason.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Am I the only one? It seems it connects pretty slow. The info box popped up "you are now connected to the Ubi Servers" but it still loads the connection.

    While I wrote this it finally finished. I restarted twice and it took several minutes to connect.

    submitted by /u/wulv8022
    [link] [comments]

    OG GR

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Despite the fact that the game takes place in 2008, why the Ghosts are outifted like 90s soldiers (PASGT Helmets, SPEAR BALCS, 81 cammies etc) since they wanted to rely on "future tech"?

    submitted by /u/NotCorny
    [link] [comments]

    Vulkan version

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Just installed ghost recon breakpoint, but on my desktop there is what looks like the normal version of the game, and the vulkan one. What should I choose? What are the difference? And if I make progress on the normal version, will I start from the last point if i switch to the vulkan version (just by clicking the other icon on the desktop)?. Also I've read that the vulkan version is really unstable, is my laptop (nvidea gtx 1650 4gb - intel i7 9750h - 16gb ram) going to be able to run it smoothly and without crashes? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Levon32
    [link] [comments]

    Are these Challenges still available that reward *Uplay Coins* in GhostRecon: Wildlands?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment